Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Gambling Thread

Go down 
+4
timthebim
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
jewzilla
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Official Gambling Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I know I'm not the only one who bets on sports right. Lets get a little discussion.

Tonight's bets.

Straight Bets
-49ers win
-1st quarter over (7)
-Halftime over (17)

Parlay
-Rockets win & the over (196.5)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm

I few other others I've made for the future.

Johnny Manziel Heisman (+175 then +225)

Haven't found any good weekend bets yet.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 am

Man I love the aggies and I think manziel is a beast and deserves it 110% but I just don't see anyone getting over the fact he is a freshman. It's fucking bullshit too. I bet that one dude out of ND gets it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am

Blew the Rockets game big time. Under and a loss. Didn't know about Harden having the Flu though. Nailed the MNF stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 am

jewzilla wrote:
Man I love the aggies and I think manziel is a beast and deserves it 110% but I just don't see anyone getting over the fact he is a freshman. It's fucking bullshit too. I bet that one dude out of ND gets it.

I cannot see Teo winning it. He's not even close to the best defender in the nation. He may not even be the best defender on his team.

Official Gambling Thread 1430ow5
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

I saw different reports on various sports websites and both had Klein and Hawaiian guy ahead of JF
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 am

they snubbed Adrian Peterson his freshman year just because he was a freshman. JF isn't anymore deserving then AD was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Fucking Memphis cost me a $900 collect. Had Atlanta first to 20 in the first quarter, 49 er's to win, Memphis to win and Clippers +4.5 with a soccer game. Got all right except Memphis who led by 4 with about 2 min left but Denver scored the last 9 points.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm

OU wrote:
they snubbed Adrian Peterson his freshman year just because he was a freshman. JF isn't anymore deserving then AD was.

Manziel is averaging more yards per carry, and has more rushing TD's than AP did his freshman year, and is a QB. Add in the passing game, and the fact that he is a freshman QB that just carried his team through a badass season in the toughest conference in the NCAA, and knocked off the feared and undefeated Alabama, I would say Manziel is far more deserving. So eat poo homer.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm

You can blame White for splitting the vote too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 am

Fuck you Dallas Cowboys!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am

Missed a 3 team parlay yesterday because Detroit can't make a damn FG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:36 am

I had $100 on Dallas, Houston, Patriots -6.5 and 2 soccer games for a collect of $600. All won except Dallas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 am

Made a nice $750 profit today. Had $200 on Denver Broncos, Cincinnati, Knicks, Spurs, Celtics, Nuggets, Nets and Barcelona all to win for a return of $950.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 am

Don't you have some rugby or kangaroo boxing to bet on mr Irwin?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 am

And yes I'm jelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 am

jewzilla wrote:
Don't you have some rugby or kangaroo boxing to bet on mr Irwin?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 am

freakzilla wrote:
Made a nice $750 profit today. Had $200 on Denver Broncos, Cincinnati, Knicks, Spurs, Celtics, Nuggets, Nets and Barcelona all to win for a return of $950.

An 8 team parlay paid out +375. That seems really low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

An 8 team parlay paid out +375. That seems really low.

Yeah the teams were very short priced favorites.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 am

That's stupid dangerous with all those nba games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Nah, I knew they'd all get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 am

Fuck you Boston Celtics. I would've won $5000 had they won.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:56 am

freakzilla wrote:
Blame KG for flopping and Rondo for being a dumbass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Paul Pierce is to blame. He was fucking awful. Missing open shots and plenty of free throws.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Paul Pierce is to blame. He was fucking awful. Missing open shots and plenty of free throws.
Should have put money down on OKC, they dominated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Gambling Thread   Official Gambling Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Gambling Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next