Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.

Go down 
+8
SOKO
LA
oggy420
gomez1012
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
OU
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:41 pm

had some nice high grade stuff, 40 for the 8th

Burned through the last of it yesterday, on to resin until payday! hahaahaha
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
had some nice high grade stuff, 40 for the 8th

Burned through the last of it yesterday, on to resin until payday! hahaahaha
No
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm

i've realized that i hate playing the game of dealing with your everyday average pot dealer. Starting Wednesday im picking up weight of medical shit from upstate.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

25 an O means ur getting garbage, the grower would lose money if it was at least decent. Lime green shit can be shwagish too, I've seen shit my friends tried growin outdoors that was lime green in color but was complete dirt.

Medical shit in NY? doesn't seem like it makes much sense, being medical herb too doesn't means it's tops, I mean sure at dispenceries they have D's, but I've never really heard someone be like, man I'm getting this medical shit, new to me. Anyways, get urself a nice hydroponic setup, some clones or credible seeds, and if you put in the time and pay attention anyone can grow the D's. What u getting a QP?

Smoking cigs No
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 pm

aww dude no bueno. I smoke hookah because it taste great and gives you a head rush, also goes great with smoking weed and chillin on some good beer. Never started with the cigs. Lost a few family members to cancer so i always stayed away.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm

ohh and yea my boy gets it shipped to him upstate. Not sure exactly how it works but thats what he told me. He drives an hour away to pick it up. It's really, really fucking bomb ass weed. Sooo good. I'dd much rather deal with him because he's a good friend and he hooks me up on the price. Beats dealing with other idiot pot dealers who short you or dont answer their phone.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am

Shipped? The herb maybe good, but the shipped and being medical sounds bs
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 am

naa he's my boy. It's legit. I've smoked it. It's the real deal.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 am

I said it maybe dank, but that other shit is just talk
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 am

smoke break
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 am

nahh dude this kid is my best friend. Grew up with him. It's legit shit shipped from Cali. Not sure how he does it, but it's legit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 am

Yeah it's the shipped though...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 pm

ohh man. My boy just came through with some super bomb ass shit.

3 strains
Blue cheese - really good, taste great in a bowl or bong. Strong high that makes you laugh at everything.
Some really amazing purple, not sure of the exact strain but it is sooooo good an tasty. Legit purps. Great whole body high. Last night i smoked some Purp and Cheese and i was higher than i've ever been i think.
and some other shit i forgot the name of but basically it was so crystal covered it looked like it was rolled in sugar lol. Im telling you this shit sparkles.

Sorry to brag but i had to let u guys know
Weed
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

I heard that blue cheese is some good shit and smells just like it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:39 pm

TGIF I got a blunt of some bomb waiting for me in about 30 min. I got fucking raped on this shit but it is the best bud I have got since I lost my connect over a month ago. Shit is extra tasty, even in a blunt.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm

man, me and my bud are having to buy some fucking rego right now! at least for a 100 we get a whole ounce so itll be a blut-a-ton!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
man, me and my bud are having to buy some fucking rego right now! at least for a 100 we get a whole ounce so itll be a blut-a-ton!

damn I got an ounce of some very good reg for 65 yesterday lol, sorry to rub it in but this is the best reg I have had this year. Some quality reg. We were in a bit of a reg slump for awhile with a bunch of shit coming through.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

blue dream

slept real well last night lol
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

It's 7:45pm. Is that too early for round two?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 pm

converted my bong to glass on glass and got a diffuser down stem. hits so much smoother and you get so much higher!
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
converted my bong to glass on glass and got a diffuser down stem. hits so much smoother and you get so much higher!

Ever pack it with snow in the winter time? I looooove that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 pm

I smoked the most bomb this weekend then I have in a long, long time. Finally able to get a hold of some shit and I have been blazin all weekend.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am

We gotta get la back in this thread yo, it just ain't the same!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 am

killerofchicken wrote:
We gotta get la back in this thread yo, it just ain't the same!

He would just rub it in that he gets the best bud for the best prices. Both the quality and the price put us all to shame. Damn that LA and his prime location.
I'm just happy to be smoking the good shit again after loosing my connect and not smoking any bomb for over a month. Now I'm back to smoking plenty of good shit. Through down with a buddy a couple times this weekend and rolled up some full gram blunts. Those are some healthy mother fuckers Weed
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

yea i smoked way too many L's recently, have to cut back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next