Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.

Go down 
+8
SOKO
LA
oggy420
gomez1012
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
OU
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 pm

I got some kush=]
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

A blunt mixed with cannabis, a blend of canavalia roses, clematis vitalba, nelumbo nucifera and ledum palustre, and another herbal blend called serenity is blackberry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am

Couldn't come back here with out letting everyone know the good luck I have been having in this department. Got some of bud that came from Colorado despensary with the labels on them and everything. Some shit called "Budda's Cousin"(where do they come up with that shit?). Anyways my boy came up from Midland,Tx for the first time in a couple months and we had a nice session yesterday. Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 am

got some GAS right now it reminds me of the grand daddy of kush. No lie one of my boys got so high after a few blunts and being humid and muggy in georgia and standing in one spot for like an hour he fucking blacks out and hits the floor. Scared the shit out of me cause he stopped breathing for like 30 seconds and right before I realized it and told my girl to do CPR he fucking starts coughing and slowly comes back to. I have done this before in the club full of smoke and high as hell and standing in one spot all night with the bass bumping and no fresh air but always catch myself before I colapse. Has this happened to any one or any one you know? I was like damn man pass that shit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Damn son, I think maybe dehydration or other factors were probably the primary reason for him passing out. Don't see bud being much of a factor in it. Closest thing I have to that is when my buddy smokes too much he falls asleep right were he is sitting lol, like narcolepsy.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

yeah I looked it up online just now and it says if you fill the lungs with too much smoke it can keep the oxygen from getting to your brain and your body natural reflex is to shut down and reset. But yeah sooners also mentions lack of hydration or blood sugar can also be a factor. I guess a breath of fresh air is for real.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm

im not going to lie sooners you know im a big time smoker but this shit we got right now is almost too much. its bowl weed and my dumb ass continues to roll damn near grammers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Quote :
Closest thing I have to that is when my buddy smokes too much he falls asleep right were he is sitting lol, like narcolepsy.

My best friend is famous for that, to the point narcolepsy became part of our crew's lingo, modified to lepsy and finally leppy. Now if you "lep out" that's passing out at an inopportune time.

Dude what happened last night?

Sorry man I lepped.

or

Wake up fagler, no leppyin

ect
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 pm

^ lol yeah got a buddy that has wrecked his car a few times from it but its all the damn dirt weed he smokes and his diet. Only MC in my entire life that I have known to fall asleep on the mic from being too reggied up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm telling you me and my buddy can smoke some good shit and if we don't jump into a game of Madden or COD then he is out within 5 min. Still sitting up by eyes closed lol. Even if we jump on COD he will fall alseep when his turn is over. He says "I'm just resting my eyes"...yea might want to wipe that drool off your chin lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm

restin eyes hahah

get a squirt gun dude. Ends that drama right there.

Well that depends on how mad they are when a cold stream of water impacts a sleeping face anyway.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I used to pass out right after smoking, but nowadays i just tend to my business
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 pm

tend to your business? Is that a masturbation reference?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
tend to your business? Is that a masturbation reference?
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

You got me wolf! lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

I usually just play a couple extra games of COD before waking him up for his turn lol
Funny thing is all I have to do is roll up some reggie and he will wake up to hit it lol, I just enjoy smoking so even when I'm crazy blitzed I still smoke the reggie.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

ya smoke just to smoke

this thread makes me smoke weed too early in da day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
ya smoke just to smoke

Yeah I don't smoke cigs or any tobacco products so I smoke reggie kind of like cigs lol.
I don't smoke until after I get off work though, gotta do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Smile <me + Weed = Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 am

been 53 days got about 20 more left then its party time
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 am

I got some very nice shit yesterday, got taxed again but the quality is worth it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:19 am

blueberry kush son! I was bragging about it during last night's draft. I was so baked for that thing I was like "fuck it" with just about all my picks ha ha. This shit is legit, most powerful smelling shit I have ever had.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 am

its been slowly getting better and better the last few months and now its back down to where it was and its not working for me so only one thing to do and thats it take a break and reset myself so I can enjoy it again with out smoking up a 70 dollar half Q in two days just to get high and I refuse to down grade my quality to reset myself. So wish me luck guys. Going to hit the gym even harder to keep my mind off of it for atleast 3-4 weeks. Mad
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
ya smoke just to smoke

Work does that to me
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
ya smoke just to smoke

Work does that to me

If it wasn't for work, I would wake and bake everyday. But I stay sober until I get off work on week days. Can't wait for that shit waiting for me at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.   The official "what are you currently smoking" thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official "what are you currently smoking" thread.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next