Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is GSP's weight gain legit?

Go down 
+8
MMAEYES
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
OU
oggy420
killerofchicken
SOKO
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

yes he did it naturally over time
Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
no he roided to bulk up
Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Stating that there may be roids involved is crazy. Liev Schreiber, who played Sabertooth in the Wolverine movie worked out for 9 months to gain 35 pounds of muscle. Between workouts and protien, which he described as the "genocide of chickens". So it is possible to do it slow and methodical or even fast and bulky. It depends on what you want to do.

So even Reem could be clean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Why do you have a big nosed Jewish girl as your signature ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:54 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Stating that there may be roids involved is crazy. Liev Schreiber, who played Sabertooth in the Wolverine movie worked out for 9 months to gain 35 pounds of muscle. Between workouts and protien, which he described as the "genocide of chickens". So it is possible to do it slow and methodical or even fast and bulky. It depends on what you want to do.

In theory it looks that way.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually Ali, that is Wafah Dufour, not only is she a hottie, she is the niece of Osama Bin Laden. But I think she is very fuckable. If I was going to put a Jewish girl on here it would be Natalie Portman or Bar Refaeli.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 pm

LudoCain wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Then I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of those who are so sure that Reem is a user all while scuffing at the thought that GSP might be a user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually Ali, that is Wafah Dufour, not only is she a hottie, she is the niece of Osama Bin Laden. But I think she is very fuckable. If I was going to put a Jewish girl on here it would be Natalie Portman or Bar Refaeli.

She is cute, I was just curious. You're always coming up with interesting avatars and sigs Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

She is cute, I was just curious. You're always coming up with interesting avatars and sigs Smile

Thanks for the compliment, I try to keep it fresh and updated. Besides you can only leave Al Davis as your avatar so long before you get sick.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Then I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of those who are so sure that Reem is a user all while scuffing at the thought that GSP might be a user.

How is it a hypocrisy when GSP has only put on like 15lbs in the last year and a half or so and Reem packed on roughly 60-80lbs in like 2 years? Not only is he a whole lot bigger he's absolutely shredded at the same time. Dude fought for longest time at 185-205 range and all of a sudden he goes from fighting Shogun to Buentello in the same year.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 am

LudoCain wrote:
How is it a hypocrisy when GSP has only put on like 15lbs in the last year and a half or so and Reem packed on roughly 60-80lbs in like 2 years? Not only is he a whole lot bigger he's absolutely shredded at the same time. Dude fought for longest time at 185-205 range and all of a sudden he goes from fighting Shogun to Buentello in the same year.

Yeah GSP didn't get as big as Reem I'm not even comparing that, though he looks like he put more weight on than 15lbs to me, I'm saying if you believe that a man can put on 35lbs(of muscle) in 9 months without juicing then why would you automatically say a guy that put on 60lbs in 2 years couldn't be clean. I just think judgement of fighter should be equal.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 am

LOL at those who think PEDs are only used to get bigger
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 am

Cu Bua wrote:

LOL at me then cause I don't know shit about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:

+1 for honesty

I thought everyone on every message board knew everything Wink
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:

+1 for honesty

I thought everyone on every message board knew everything Wink

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Floyd Landis doesn't look shredded to me. Of course GSP uses something. He'd be an idiot not to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP's weight gain legit?   Is GSP's weight gain legit? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2