Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSPs fragile

Go down 
+6
jewzilla
Ninja
SOKO
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
Cu Bu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:05 pm

his mind that is, I finally saw the last piece of evidence I needed when he couldnt quit touching his eye saying he was cut inbetween rds even though jackson all but told him to shut up and he was not cut. I think its amazing he is champ and so dominant especially given the fact I dont think he is mentally hardened. I beleive he is a top notch athelete bt not a fighter by birth. I have been there when guys get cut bad like fucking vaginas in their face and not even a complaint is heard when they are getting stitched up. To think a guy as panicked as GSP when he gets a mark could be champ is a testament to his atheleticism.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Determination and work ethic as well. Questioning his toughness though is really ridiculous when he is one of the most dominant fighters of all time. His killer instinct? Maybe. His toughness? Come on dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:37 pm

his will and work ethic are great, his reaction to getting a mark on his face reveals a fragile inner pussy.

look imagine wand or chuck or a guy like cabbage complaining about a mark
Back to top Go down

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:40 pm

He had bleeding in his eyeball and couldn't see out of his eye at all for 4 hours after the fight. That would freak everybody out.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

I guess you've never had a bad poke to the eye, or scratched it for that matter? I got sand in my eyes and couldn't open one of them for about 8 hours because it had one little scratch from a grain of sand. Another time I got poked playing ball and I couldn't see for about 5 hours and it hurt to keep it opened (right eye). The eye tears up when scrathched anyways and he coulda been wiping the tears. His eye got fucked alot worse than mine did so I say the guy is tough as nails.

Now when I hear him talk I think...PURE FAG! lol!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:47 pm

he did panic but was mostly due to the fact he couldnt see. The thought of going blind doesnt sit well with everyone. But just like when he tour his groin "I dont give a fuck hit him with it" jackson
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:53 pm

freakzilla wrote:
He had bleeding in his eyeball and couldn't see out of his eye at all for 4 hours after the fight. That would freak everybody out.

Clearly you've never seen Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis.
Back to top Go down

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Yes I have. MMA is different to boxing though. In boxing though you only get punched. In MMA you have to stop the punches and the take downs. GSP couldn't afford to be on his back against Shield's, especially with only 1 eye working.
Back to top Go down

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Yes I have. MMA is different to boxing though. In boxing though you only get punched. In MMA you have to stop the punches and the take downs. GSP couldn't afford to be on his back against Shield's, especially with only 1 eye working.

It's not that different when it comes to how you cope with cuts to the eye.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Corneal Abrasion Overview

A corneal abrasion is a very painful scrape or scratch of the surface of the clear part of the eye. This clear tissue of the eye is known as the cornea. This transparent window covers the iris, the circular colored portion of the eye. The cornea has many nerve endings just under the surface, so that any disruption of the surface may be painful.

Corneal Abrasion Symptoms

You should suspect a corneal abrasion if you have sustained an injury to your eye. Some of the symptoms you may experience are:

A sensation of a foreign body in the eye (for example, a feeling that there is something in your eye that you cannot get out).

Tearing of the eyes.

Blurred vision or distortion of vision.

Eye pain when exposed to a bright light.

Spasm of the muscles surrounding your eye causing you to squint.

^^^ This is what GSP was talking about. Not a cut under or above his eye, a cut on the eyeball itself.. You fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Anybody ever gone eyeless? Like had an injury and had to have an eye patch for a week or something. It's weird. Regular things are tougher. Depth and balance stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anybody ever gone eyeless? Like had an injury and had to have an eye patch for a week or something. It's weird. Regular things are tougher. Depth and balance stuff.

Yeah, back in my high school days, we practiced in an indoor stadium with artificial grass. Those fields have tiny pieces of rubber embedded all in it. I got tackled and a piece went in my eye, and scratched my cornea. It sucked fucking ass. I had to wear a patch because any air, light, or movement can cause pain. Very painfull and uncomfortable. Its not something I would wish on upon anyone, except for Cu Bua.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Spoken like a true keyboard warrior.

uh yeah
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

jewzilla wrote:

A corneal abrasion is a very painful scrape or scratch of the surface of the clear part of the eye. This clear tissue of the eye is known as the cornea. This transparent window covers the iris, the circular colored portion of the eye. The cornea has many nerve endings just under the surface, so that any disruption of the surface may be painful.

You should suspect a corneal abrasion if you have sustained an injury to your eye. Some of the symptoms you may experience are:

A sensation of a foreign body in the eye (for example, a feeling that there is something in your eye that you cannot get out).

Tearing of the eyes.

^^^ This is what GSP was talking about. Not a cut under or above his eye, a cut on the eyeball itself.. You fucking idiot.

so no fighter has finished a fight with a closed eye without hitting the panic button? GSP didnt even fight like a guy who only saw out of one eye look at the tape.

also wolf or jew wichever if you insist on calling me an idiot ask yourself if you would say it to me in your living room
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I never realized GSP fans were such butthurt crybabies until the last few days. Jesus
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Tearing of the eyes.

so no fighter has finished a fight with a closed eye without hitting the panic button? GSP didnt even fight like a guy who only saw out of one eye look at the tape.

also wolf or jew wichever if you insist on calling me an idiot ask yourself if you would say it to me in your living room

GSP never panicked. He told his corner inbetween rounds that his eye hurt. Why you ask? because that shit fucking hurts, thats why. GSP fought the same fight the entire 25 minutes. GSP looked for the KO punch or kick the entire 25 minutes, just couldnt land it. Why didnt GSP go crazy and try to do whatever it took to finish Shields? Because GSP knows how dangerous Shields would have been, if he had gotten GSP on the ground. GSP is the smartest fighter in the game, you are just too much of a caveman to realize that.

Also, I would definitely call you a fucking idiot if you were in my living room. Then I would stab you in your eye, and tell you to finish me in a fight. Tough guy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

^^ example
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
^^ example

Im not being a cry baby. I am a big GSP fan. I dont like to see that "fucking idiot" calling GSP weak, or a pussy. Cause he isnt.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:49 pm

jewzilla wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
^^ example

Im not being a cry baby. I am a big GSP fan. I dont like to see that "fucking idiot" calling GSP weak, or a pussy. Cause he isnt.

lol easy wolf, or jew you have removed all doubt to what you are thanks for playing
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:53 pm

i have said gsp is a great athelete a hard worker, strong willed. I do stand by my opinion that there is some fragile moments in his head. I didnt see this when penn busted his nose with his head but its definetly there in my opinion. GSP would kick my ass every time, but i call it like I see it and i have been around boxing or mma for the last 13 yrs
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:13 am

lol now I get it. Do other people think I am jewzilla?

Check the IP's children. All my posts come from Peoria cept these which are in St Louis as I am on a business trip.

Anyway, I was heavily critical of GSP after the fight the other day. However I take some of it back now, rather most of it, when I come to find out the guy was blind in one eye over half the fight.

Bobbitt where do you stand on this?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:38 am

He showed me that hurt or not he can still make it happen, he is not my fave but his ability is amazing, as scared as he was about his eye he pushed forward, and gutted out a win, after that fight he wanted to just go get his eye looked at as quick as possible, his eye being hurt turned it into a fight, cause before that it he was in total control and on his way to another 50-45
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:42 am

His aggression declined after the first few rounds I noticed. Anyway he nearly got a head kick KO in the 4th.

GSP deserves credit for walking past Jake Shields with one eye. Come on guys. I know we're calibrated to hate on GSP these days but he could have easily held his ass down with that one eye instead of still engaging on the feet.
Back to top Go down

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:26 am

Jewzilla- Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you have to insult them. We are all adults here and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GSPs fragile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSPs fragile    GSPs fragile  Empty

Back to top Go down

GSPs fragile
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Fight Discussion :: MMA-
Jump to: