Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

fucking August? I think it's a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:32 pm

OU wrote:

Why ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

Why ?

The break in the last seasons alone was fucking stupid. But to wait this long in between? It goes beyond adding suspense. It's fucking annoying. Don't milk the last season. If it's time to end it, end it.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

Why ?

The break in the last seasons alone was fucking stupid. But to wait this long in between? It goes beyond adding suspense. It's fucking annoying. Don't milk the last season. If it's time to end it, end it.

You do realize it's only a month extra, the first part aired in July last year. Have patience young padawan.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

My teaser for season 4 or 5 was the best when I fooled everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

Why ?

You do realize it's only a month extra, the first part aired in July last year. Have patience young padawan.

13 months between episodes? It's not even between seasons, it's the same fucking season. I think it's annoying as shit. I think they are just milking the shit out of it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

13 month break in a single season. Be patient, it's so much better then a three month hiatus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
13 month break in a single season. Be patient, it's so much better then a three month hiatus.

My expectations have lowered, I have a feeling the ending won't live up to the series.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm

The Walking Dead's best episodes don't even come close to the weakest Breaking Bad ones.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Makes sense then. If you think it's better you want to wait 13 months, can wait 13 months to get it. If you think it's not better then you cannot wait, even 3 months, to get it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Makes sense then. If you think it's better you want to wait 13 months, can wait 13 months to get it. If you think it's not better then you cannot wait, even 3 months, to get it.

I just think it's a joke they split the season to begin with and it's a bigger joke they made the break this long. I don't know if they weren't sure how to end this thing or what the deal was. But giving us 2 half seasons and calling it 1 split season is gay.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:38 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I just think it's a joke they split the season to begin with and it's a bigger joke they made the break this long. I don't know if they weren't sure how to end this thing or what the deal was. But giving us 2 half seasons and calling it 1 split season is gay.

I don't get why you're overreacting like this, they're simply taking their time to end the show right. Would rather the show runners just rushed and gave us an unsatisfactory ending like they did with Lost and The Sopranos ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I don't get why you're overreacting like this, they're simply taking their time to end the show right. Would rather the show runners just rushed and gave us an unsatisfactory ending like they did with Lost and The Sopranos ?

They should have finished before airing the beginning of the season. Right now I just want to knee Vince in the face and stomp on his esophagus.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

They should have finished before airing the beginning of the season. Right now I just want to knee Vince in the face and stomp on his esophagus.

I'd shake his hand and commend him for choosing to end the show when it's so hot.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Pointing out hypocritical view, not overreacting to anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I'd shake his hand and commend him for choosing to end the show when it's so hot.

I'd kidnap him and force him to show me the last episodes NOW before I transform him into Fallon Fox.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm

That's the best single show so far. For some reason I think Walt will poison himself and someone else like Gus did to the cartel. I guess he's gonna beat cancer again with all that hair.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
That's the best single show so far. For some reason I think Walt will poison himself and someone else like Gus did to the cartel. I guess he's gonna beat cancer again with all that hair.
Great episode, how far in the future are those scenes with Walt with hair suppose to take place? I think it's great that Hank found out Walt now instead of later. Should be real interesting.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:03 am

OU wrote:
Great episode, how far in the future are those scenes with Walt with hair suppose to take place? I think it's great that Hank found out Walt now instead of later. Should be real interesting.
I think it's 5 years ahead. At the beginning of the season he was at the diner putting the bacon in his age on his birthday celebrated by himself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
I think it's 5 years ahead. At the beginning of the season he was at the diner putting the bacon in his age on his birthday celebrated by himself.
Yeah I thought they mentioned at one point around what time it was but I didn't remember, it's been over a year since the last episodes aired. But he is obviously not on chemo anymore and no longer at the same house. Interesting reaction from his neighbor, I wonder if he is wanted at that point? Makes you wonder why he went back for the risen.
Can't wait for the next episode.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:04 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Yeah I thought they mentioned at one point around what time it was but I didn't remember, it's been over a year since the last episodes aired. But he is obviously not on chemo anymore and no longer at the same house. Interesting reaction from his neighbor, I wonder if he is wanted at that point? Makes you wonder why he went back for the risen.
He would only go back if it is safe so I'm guessing everyone is dead besides one person cause he is getting the risen. He's not gonna kill himself obviously and I'm sure everyone knows who he is now at least in the neighborhood since the house is condemned.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
He would only go back if it is safe so I'm guessing everyone is dead besides one person cause he is getting the risen. He's not gonna kill himself obviously and I'm sure everyone knows who he is now at least in the neighborhood since the house is condemned.
He had a shotgun or something in the trunk as well, I'm thinking there is more then just 1 person that isn't dead. But it makes you think that Hank never builds a case against him. The risen is likely to kill someone he is still in contact with and would be in the same room with, my guess would be Skylar. But he appeared to be on the run, dirty clothes, unshaven and dirty. Why was he driving a clunker if he is a multimillionaire?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
He had a shotgun or something in the trunk as well, I'm thinking there is more then just 1 person that isn't dead. But it makes you think that Hank never builds a case against him. The risen is likely to kill someone he is still in contact with and would be in the same room with, my guess would be Skylar. But he appeared to be on the run, dirty clothes, unshaven and dirty. Why was he driving a clunker if he is a multimillionaire?
Probably so he can go unnoticed duh lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Too many questions
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 am

Brilliant so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next