Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 am

FUCKING BRAVO!

I'm gonna go cry now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am

RIP Heisenberg.
Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 Tumblr_mreldyovhr1s4rvwfo1_1280
Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 Tumblr_mrfbpcwFIz1qa1qqno2_500
Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 Bitch
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 am

Do any of you guys watching Talking Bad, the after show? Special 1 hour show last night.

They did a great job of wrapping things up without leaving much to speculate. But there are a couple things that they left out there think about. When Walt went to Uncle Jack's camp at the end. Did he intend to kill Jesse? At that point he was under the assumption Jesse was helping out Jack and cooking for him. Did he originally intend on killing everyone there? Only to change his mind once he saw the condition/situation Jesse was in?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I watched Talking Bad and I think Walt did change his mind when he saw Jesse. When Walt parked that car sideways I thought Walt would get away. I loved how it played out. By far the best tv show of all time. I want more!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

OU wrote:
Do any of you guys watching Talking Bad, the after show? Special 1 hour show last night.

They did a great job of wrapping things up without leaving much to speculate. But there are a couple things that they left out there think about. When Walt went to Uncle Jack's camp at the end. Did he intend to kill Jesse? At that point he was under the assumption Jesse was helping out Jack and cooking for him. Did he originally intend on killing everyone there? Only to change his mind once he saw the condition/situation Jesse was in?
Yes he was there to kill everyone including Jesse. After he saw how bad his old friend was instinct kicked in and save Jesse mode was in full effect.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I watched Talking Bad and I think Walt did change his mind when he saw Jesse. When Walt parked that car sideways I thought Walt would get away. I loved how it played out. By far the best tv show of all time. I want more!
I don't think Walt deserved to live in the end. I'm glad Jesse lived. I'm glad he got to squeeze the life out of Todd in the end, it shouldn't have ended any other way.
Heisenberg dies on the floor of a lab he designed, it wasn't his lab but still it was a lab built using his design.

Last edited by OU on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Jesse choking out Todd was epic!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Wasn't the biggest fan of Season 5.. but it was all to set up Season 6 (I am aware they broke season 5 into 2 parts.. but a month or 2 break i get.. over a year than its a new season) which was brilliant. The ending was excellent. They gave the viewers exactly what they wanted and didnt leave things up in the air.

Very glad the show is ending on this note and at the right time.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:05 pm

If Season 5 won best Drama Series.. Season 6 is a Shoe in. They strung together amazing episode after another
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:22 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Wasn't the biggest fan of Season 5.. but it was all to set up Season 6 (I am aware they broke season 5 into 2 parts.. but a month or 2 break i get.. over a year than its a new season) which was brilliant. The ending was excellent. They gave the viewers exactly what they wanted and didnt leave things up in the air.

It actually would have gone longer but Vince Gilligan said he always had some fear that something would happen like he would die or a major character would die before he ended the show. The day after the 2nd to last episode Conan had the entire cast on in 1 night and that was one thing he said on there.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:59 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

It actually would have gone longer but Vince Gilligan said he always had some fear that something would happen like he would die or a major character would die before he ended the show. The day after the 2nd to last episode Conan had the entire cast on in 1 night and that was one thing he said on there.
The way season 5 started.. I was cool with this being the last season. I understand it is a fictional story but it was starting to get way too unrealistic. Ending it now prevented the show from ever jumping the shark and solidified its place among the best series of all time.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:53 pm

OU wrote:

He definitely intended to kill all of them. If he went out of his way to kill Lydia, i'm sure Jack wasn't an on the fly target. Jack killed Hank.

I like how Jack's death was just like Hank's. Shot in the head before he could finish his sentence. The difference was Jack tried to bargain for his life while Hank didn't.

Jesse was a target as well, but they Nazi's were always on the list. Remember, he wanted to hire hitmen to kill them while he thought Jesse was already dead.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:33 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

He definitely intended to kill all of them. If he went out of his way to kill Lydia, i'm sure Jack wasn't an on the fly target. Jack killed Hank.

I like how Jack's death was just like Hank's. Shot in the head before he could finish his sentence. The difference was Jack tried to bargain for his life while Hank didn't.

Jesse was a target as well, but they Nazi's were always on the list. Remember, he wanted to hire hitmen to kill them while he thought Jesse was already dead.
I know Jack and his gang were the primary target and the main reason why Walt went there. But one of the things people talked about after the show, actually referring to conversation between a couple cast members and Vince Gilligan after the final episode. Was whether or not Walt also wanted to kill Jesse when he arrived there. Vince seemed to agree that most likely he changed his mind after seeing what condition Jesse was in.

Now Walt tackled Jesse to save his life, but if Jesse was already dead or there and willingly working with Jack like Walt thought he might be. Would Walt have stood there and took the bullets and died with everyone else in the room? Or would he have got down himself and attempted to get out of there? When he arrived at Jack's compound, did he intend to die there with everyone else? I think he did. I think he planned on going out with everyone else. There was nothing left for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13