Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
LA
Birdofthad
josh200612
acccardinal12
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! Empty
PostSubject: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 am

Just about me and something that could be scary as hell for me, and NO me and the wife are not having child #6. She is all tied up. It is scarier than that. I didn't get LA's mom pregnant either. (I pull out and I think his big head screwed her baby making over) I am all tore up right now, because of what I just heard when going to take a piss. I will give you a hint. I am gonna go whoop my oldest son's ass in a minute. No shit I am more pissed right now than I have been in years. His mom is sleeping, but she might get woke up. I am waiting for him to get off the phone.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 am

lol wtf is he doing?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 am

uh oh the son didnt know dad was up, whhoooops

beat that ass REGULATORS Mount up!!!!!!!

somebody knocked the girlfriend up

congrats grandpa beast!!!! make sure they learn the values of uncle bird Lions Den knowledge!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

josh200612 wrote:
lol wtf is he doing?

He is off the phone and I won't wait until the morning for this convo. I heard him say "It will be alright, we can get a preganancy test tomorrow." Now I know the bitch isn't on the pill like he said when I talked to him. He thinks he wants to be a Marine and he is this stupid. Ninja's Place aside I don't know whether to kick his ass and knock the idiot out of him or wake his mom up and cry to her? I'll tto you guys tomorrow. How in the fuck can I be a 35 year old Grand Daddy? That's fucked up.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

Yes your wife is pregnant and yes I am the father, she said cum inside me...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 am

dont worry, either way its a blessing in disguise, you will have a grandson to take care of you who will become a millionaire and build statues for the Lions Den or your son will get scared straight

good luck either way

but ya the pill and a hat is the way to go
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 am

is he 15 or something?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 am

I am scared to go in there right now. Yeah he is 15. How in the hell did you know before I posted Bird? And LA her tubes are tied so the joke sucked. For all I know you might be the bitch he knocked up. I have had a few beers and think I should consult the toughest son of a bitch I know. The person who I will stop and do push ups for when told if I get a mean look. MY WIFE! I hope she smacks him too and I bet she will. Man I am shook like a mother fucker right now. I want to call my mom in a way??? I will be 34 next week and I cannot be that guy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 am

just a guess figured if you didnt get someone prego the kid must have

off the bunda clunda, the senses are sharpened, not trying to be a a hole but at that age, if anything did happen, miscarriages are the norm. atleast they were in my highschool days

I say get the mom involved, dad can always whip the ass but mom can torture you
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 am

Damn kids and their hormones and sex
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 am

I thought it was funny

But bro seriously have been there as the kid, many options here unless she full on pregers.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 am

Birdofthad wrote:
just a guess figured if you didnt get someone prego the kid must have

off the bunda clunda, the senses are sharpened, not trying to be a a hole but at that age, if anything did happen, miscarriages are the norm. atleast they were in my highschool days

I say get the mom involved, dad can always whip the ass but mom can torture you

Yeah I am telling mom for sure. I am not drunk, but I can already tell you I will go in there and he will play stupid and treat me like an idiot and I might smack him and then I get in trouble. I will let her do the talking and wait for him to disrespect her since he has such a smartass mouth now days. I am out. Pray for me. I cannot be a 35 year old grand parent and I don't beleive in abortions. I will beat his ass so help me God. I know I won't be able to sleep now. Just took out student loans and have alot of things settled and now this shit might happen. SHOOK!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I thought it was funny

But bro seriously have been there as the kid, many options here unless she full on pregers.

I hear ya nad I am not mad or anything. I just said she is "all tied up" meaning tubes tied so you couldn't have. She could've said that because she used to say that too me. OHH this is crazy. I am jommking about sperm and it is enemy #1 right now.
No options if she is pregnant man. I would threaten her parents if they talked abortion.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:06 am

What about adoption
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 am

He's pro life, I am pro choice
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 am

I'm not into the abortion thing either, don't blame you on that front. Like Bird said, a solid % of the time at this age shit just ends with a miscarraige. Happened in my fam not too long ago
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
What about adoption

nah to that also. I grew up without a dad and I want my family close to me. For all I know this lil chick could be screwing with him or I could've picked up on something? I know what I heard though and it isn't looking good for Gabe right now. I can't wait to talk to his mom and we are gonna invite her to lunch tomorrow and I will have some preg tests to give them.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 am

ya make sure, she aint full of it, knew of a girl back n the day that used to sucker guys out of money for abortions when she wasnt pregnant just to get some moola

best of luck beast, will pray for ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 am

Give the kid a beer, he's finally become a man.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
What about adoption

I was adopted, Glad no one pulled my pretty little head out with a hanger
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm

I think it's official - BBC failed as a parent.

Is there any hope for the remaining kids? How many teenage daughters have adult male black boyfriends so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I think it's official - BBC failed as a parent.

Is there any hope for the remaining kids? How many teenage daughters have adult male black boyfriends so far?

I failed because my soon to be Junior in High School is having sex? Boys will be boys Wolf. My oldest daughter is 9 btw and the only guy she has eyes for is in a movie and turns into a WOLF of all things. Team Jacob for her all the way.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh and it was a false alarm and we had a talk with them and her mom. She is gettig put on the pill and I think they both unerstand what they need to do. I had them both crying while my wife and her mom watched as I schooled them. I didn't even yell either. I think we all 3 handled them well. I told him about how he wants a car this year and hinted at him getting my van and me buying a ride for me instead of him. They both have to take care of my 1 year old all of this weekend in every way.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 pm

glad it all turned out ok for ya beast

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
glad it all turned out ok for ya beast

Thanks I can't give any more +'s or you and soonermark would get one. Here is a Very Happy for you both for listening to my bitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next