Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
LA
Birdofthad
josh200612
acccardinal12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

What's all this on the pill nonsense? Just keep those two from being alone. Stop contributing to teen sex. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:51 pm

reverse cowgirl.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What's all this on the pill nonsense? Just keep those two from being alone. Stop contributing to teen sex. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You mislead so well. It sin't like I am proimoting teen sex here and never have I encouraged him in anyway. I didn't even know he was having sex yet. I have had talks with him, but he has always denied going that far and always gets embarrassed. He has a curfew and I can assure you it hasn't happened in my home douchebag. Her parents wouldn't allow them to be alone at her home either. Like I said boys will be boys. I am sure they have found a few ways or a few times where they did the deed. Nothing is wrong with my parenting asshole. You have alot to learn Wolf, or maybe you are just saying this because it is me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

This is how Beast's talk went..
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

LMAO! I think I will have another talk tonight and dress up in one of my wife's bikinis and tell him to look at me and then say "Picture this next time you have sex!" Then I will turn around, walk away and say "Now I'm gonna go fuck your mother!" That should do the trick!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

It put's the lotion in the basket!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
It's funny because it's low tech.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

LMAO! I think I will have another talk tonight and dress up in one of my wife's bikinis and tell him to look at me and then say "Picture this next time you have sex!" Then I will turn around, walk away and say "Now I'm gonna go fuck your mother!" That should do the trick!

BOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm

You said you thought she was on the pill. Which would mean you already figured they were having sex.

I'd ground him from ever seeing her again. That's how I role. I parents job is to destroy dreams and hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 pm

As long as they both have bushes downstairs they should be humping like rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!   I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am going to bed , but tomorrow I am breaking news!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2