Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got drug to Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+6
Ninja
Farmer1906
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Just got drug to Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

UGH. I try to be open minded with that shit but what a cheesedick pile of garbage that movie is. On the other hand, a theater full of high school chicks, if of course that's what you're into!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
UGH. I try to be open minded with that shit but what a cheesedick pile of garbage that movie is. On the other hand, a theater full of high school chicks, if of course that's what you're into!

Just got drug to Breaking Dawn M7b049jpg
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Lmao!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm

I hope you got laid that night.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:06 pm

The next one is gonna be great. Big fight at the end between the Volturi, Cullens, and the wolves. It's bout to be on! I caught the bootleg the other nite. Don't tell me I am gay either. All of my buddies have done that job for you already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
The next one is gonna be great. Big fight at the end between the Volturi, Cullens, and the wolves. It's bout to be on! I caught the bootleg the other nite. Don't tell me I am gay either. All of my buddies have done that job for you already.

Gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 am

Ali wrote:

Gay.

+1
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 pm

+2.......oh wait
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 pm

It seems every forum has a "just got forced to watch the new Twilight movie" thread. Seems everybody feels they have to prove to themselves they didnt enjoy the movie by saying "I got forced to see this movie...but i HATED it..i swear!"

surrrre
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 pm

UBER GAY
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

+3.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Triple mocha gheie
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 am

am i the only one who thinks its creepy that a 300 year old vampire is fucking a 17 year old hs chick
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:47 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It seems every forum has a "just got forced to watch the new Twilight movie" thread. Seems everybody feels they have to prove to themselves they didnt enjoy the movie by saying "I got forced to see this movie...but i HATED it..i swear!"

surrrre

Sorry for starting a thread Kings. Just thought I'd share but I wont let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

oggy420 wrote:
am i the only one who thinks its creepy that a 300 year old vampire is fucking a 17 year old hs chick

LOL no doubt
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah u guys might think I am gay for liking the movies but I honestly started reading it to my daughter and got into it. If that makes me gay then pm your address so I can come to your place and show what daddy's working with. flower
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah u guys might think I am gay for liking the movies but I honestly started reading it to my daughter and got into it. If that makes me gay then pm your address so I can come to your place and show what daddy's working with. flower
That's not why I think you're gay.
Just got drug to Breaking Dawn Your-header1
You offered me 20 bucks to "touch it".
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 pm

OU wrote:
That's not why I think you're gay.
Just got drug to Breaking Dawn Your-header1
You offered me 20 bucks to "touch it".

Have some respect and call your mom by her name.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 pm

OU wrote:

rofl!!! I needed that one this morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Kristen Stewart, Anna Kendrick and Ashley Greene are hot though so it's not all bad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 pm

I love that scene lol
That one and Tuna vs Lion on The Other Guys
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't think you're gay sugar, but you can still stop by if you want. I just HATE those movies.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

I don't think you're gay sugar, but you can still stop by if you want. I just HATE those movies.

be over later then. I'm gonna go all Victor Cruz in that ass.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

be over later then. I'm gonna go all Victor Cruz in that ass.

Invitation revoked!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got drug to Breaking Dawn   Just got drug to Breaking Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got drug to Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next