Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Where does the series rank all time?

How do you rate the ending?

Best Character in Breaking Bad?

In the end, who were you rooting for the most?

Your favorite scene/moment from Breaking Bad?
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:29 pm

For me its top 3 all time.

The ending was fitting but I wanted Walt to live, I didnt want the cancer to come back. I think if the cancer didnt come back he may have lived. He would have made better choices on how to handle all the issues in the last season I think.

Walt was my favorite and Skylar was my least favorite.

At the end I was rooting for Walter to fake his death somehow and run off with a ton of money while of course securing the future for his wife and kids(like he ended up doing anyways)

For me one of the most memorable moments was when the acid ate through the bathtub and the dead body splattered all over the floor. Another was when Gus walked out of the room that just exploded looking like he was unfazed...well until they showed his whole face. Also I loved when hank finally confronted Walter in his garage and instead of folding like a lawn chair Walter stood up to him like a man and even gave him a threat of his own.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Where does the series rank all time? 1

How do you rate the ending? 10/10

Best Character in Breaking Bad? Walter White/Heisenberg

In the end, who were you rooting for the most? Walter White/ Heisenberg

Your favorite scene/moment from Breaking Bad? Crawl Space
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Where does the series rank all time? Best I have ever seen.

How do you rate the ending? 10/10 perfect.

Best Character in Breaking Bad? Mike and Gus were both awesome characters.

In the end, who were you rooting for the most? With about 4 episodes to go I was still pulling for Walt. But by the end I was pulling for Jesse. His last few days on the show were just brutal.

Your favorite scene/moment from Breaking Bad? A lot of classic scenes. A couple of the scenes in Mexico were great. Hank confronting Walt. I thought when Hank was reading the W.W. quote in Gale's notebook and he says "Walter White" and Walt throws his hands up and says "You got me". Was classic.

I keep thinking about Hank's final phone call and how it was what ended being the end of Walt. It started the events that lead to the end. Because that call Marie forced Skyler to tell Walt Jr and Skyler knew instantly when she saw him without Hank later something was wrong and that is when she turned on him. That phone call was the real gut shot that killed Walt. Hank was able to get Walt in the end.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Where does the series rank all time? 2nd behind the Wire.

How do you rate the ending? 10 out of 10

Best Character in Breaking Bad? Jesse. Dude went through so many transformations during the show's tenure. Character progression was insanity.

In the end, who were you rooting for the most? Walt.

Your favorite scene/moment from Breaking Bad? Walt going into Tuco's loft to get his product back.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:19 am

Where does the series rank all time? - Best show I've seen on TV

How do you rate the ending? - I thought the ending was pretty much perfect.

Best Character in Breaking Bad? - Walt, followed closely by jessie

In the end, who were you rooting for the most? - I was rooting for Walt to kill all those fuckers

Your favorite scene/moment from Breaking Bad? - The last 3 episodes were just pure television Gold.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:24 am

I would say the last 4 episodes were gold. I'm pretty sure the 4th to last episode was the episode Jesse tricked Walt into driving out to where the money was and confessing everything over the phone and led to the epic shootout in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)   Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Breaking Bad(spoilers)
Page 1 of 1