Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am

I'm a fucking blowfish....sorry I'm still on season 2.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 am

So it looks like Walt will soon become the big shot once he kills Gus. What I wanna know is if it happens who is gonna follow his lead? Won't people wanna kill him for doing that or will he kill them all?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm

josh200612 wrote:
So it looks like Walt will soon become the big shot once he kills Gus. What I wanna know is if it happens who is gonna follow his lead? Won't people wanna kill him for doing that or will he kill them all?

Not if he's pumping out the product. So far it's all come down to the product, it's the main reason Walt and Jessie arent dead. I can see Walt taking over Gus's business and becoming kingpin. This kind of stuff happens in turf wars..it would fall in line with a lot of the stuff happening on the borders. Also, Walt already has a reputation with other pushers as Hiesenberg and that reputation is that he's for real and produces the best meth. If he kills off Gus and is still producing the same amount of meth...then it's likely to be considered business and Walt reluctantly becomes the head of Gus's business probably through pressure of Gus's clients.

Gus himself killed off a main drug lord last season..so i think that will factor into what the "other mobs" think of Gus getting killed by Walt...and my guess is they will support it.

Another angle can be that it won't have to be known it was Walt who killed Gus. Gus's death can be mysterious or passed off as revenge for the killing of the mexican drug lord last season..and after Gus..who is the main guy in the operation? Walt. He can just step in as the successor just based on his status and importance in Gus's business.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 pm

The one bald guy looked kind of disgusted when Gus killed the Mexican so I think he will follow Walt or kill Gus. I wanna see who is next up to Gus I'm sure we will see him in this season.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

I have heard rumors that Mike starts working for Walt and they kill Gus...

I liked it over all but there were some scenes I didn't care for. The whole crime boss randomly killing a number 2 or henchmen deal is so stereotypical and un-Bad. Especially without an explanation. I saw that coming a mile away and what makes me love this show is not seeing what is coming. Yawn. Skyler's locksmith scene was dumb, that dude would have instantly just called 911 to sort out her medical emergency/robbery/endangered child situation. And I think the first scene with Gail lavishing praise on Hisenberg's shit just laid it on way too thick.

Definitely not as good as any of the other season premiers and I think Gilligan is succumbing to TVisms as the show grows in popularity. I hope this isn't a trend for this season because if so Breaking Bad is in serious decline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

I feel like backtracking off some of my statements already. I just watched the episode tonight. I didn't like how typical that was, but then again, it was the only thing that made sense. Victor had kind of gotten it into his mind that he could be the chemist and maybe that is why he was lax in protecting Gail. And killing Victor in such a way as a demonstration was a brutal touch. The episode did a good job of building tension. I donno where I stand honestly. I just know I wasn't left blown the fuck away like I have been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I have heard rumors that Mike starts working for Walt and they kill Gus...

I liked it over all but there were some scenes I didn't care for. The whole crime boss randomly killing a number 2 or henchmen deal is so stereotypical and un-Bad. Especially without an explanation. I saw that coming a mile away and what makes me love this show is not seeing what is coming. Yawn. Skyler's locksmith scene was dumb, that dude would have instantly just called 911 to sort out her medical emergency/robbery/endangered child situation. And I think the first scene with Gail lavishing praise on Hisenberg's shit just laid it on way too thick.

Definitely not as good as any of the other season premiers and I think Gilligan is succumbing to TVisms as the show grows in popularity. I hope this isn't a trend for this season because if so Breaking Bad is in serious decline.

I have spent a half hour pondering all these scenes and now I feel like flip flopping a bit. While Skyler probably would have been talking to an officer, her using her baby as a tool and her lying shows how far she is coming from the person she used to be, the scene in the beginning with Gail is designed perhaps to paint his death as even more tragic as he convinced Fring to hire Walt - his eventual murderer by proxy - in the first place. And while once Fring took position by Victor we all saw it coming, I was truly mystified during the moments before. And who exactly expected him to hold the wound open as the blood splattered all over everywhere.

LA, Kings, reponses?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Good episode last night.

Might be reaching but i think Mike has already killed Gus.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Good episode last night.

Might be reaching but i think Mike has already killed Gus.

Seems like it since he said you will never see him again. When Walt pulled up to his house he was already there so he could of killed him then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Great start to the season, I am relieved to see Jessie has been toned down, he was really beginning to get on my nerves. Gutted Frank's been turned into a miserable wreck, I get that obviously he would change after the shooting but he was always my favorite from the show.

I love the somber pace the writers and directors are bold enough to use, it's slow but doesn't drag like others (cough Kings O.U.A.T.I.A cough)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm

I just finished season 3, I'll have to watch the new episodes before I read this thread.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm all the way up to the last episode, that is the only 1 I have left to watch.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 pm

i strongly dislike this show. Alot of propaganda.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Oggy explain.........
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i strongly dislike this show. Alot of propaganda.

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 He_smiles
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 pm

the depict a meth villain as a Ron Paul supporter.... need i say more?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

You mean the dead chemist right? I would not really think he was potrayed as a villian but i was kind of "wtf" when the Ron Paul campaign sticker flashed briefly while they were flipping through the books. Maybe the creator is a Ron Paul supporter and was just trying to throw it in real quick because the character who was a Ron Paul supporter was potrayed in a positive light and a guy you didnt want to see killed because the real meth villians put him in a situation where it was the main characters or him.

I would believe it more if say Gus or even Mike were Ron Paul supporters, but if they were trying to make a point that Ron Paul supporters were low down dirty shames than Gayle probably was not the right guy to pin the campaign sticker on.

I agree in a sense that i don't think shit like that has place on TV shows, but it wasnt blatant and it's not really clear what the intent was because the character. It's not like Family Guy potraying Hitler as a McCain/Palin supporter.

Was this the first time you watched Breaking Bad..or were you a regular viewer of the show and a quarter of a second shot of a Ron Paul sticker killed it for you?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 am

I like where the new season is headed here. With Jesse going doom and gloom after killing Gayle and now Walt dodging a real bullet with Hank while giving serious thought to getting out of the game things are about to get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 am

I don't see how Gayle can be viewed as a villain. In fact the latest episode is to make people sympathetic of Gayle.It's obvious that Walt did not WANT Gayle to die and he is still trouble by the fact that it had to go that way.
This next episode is going to be a big one, what will happen with Mike and Jesse?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Episode is starting off good don't know where it's heading.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Just finishing last weeks right now, gonna watch the encore of this weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Uh Oh!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Out halfway thru. Good to see ol' Walt giving Skylar the business again! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am

AMC have ordered 16 final episodes for next year.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=81043
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 am

So one more season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next