Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?

Go down 
+17
SOKO
josh200612
Jamal
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
franklinfan2
NoRegret
OU
ohiovol62
oggy420
GDPofDRC
Ninja
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
muayjitsu
LA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

God
What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Intelligent Alien life
What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Wait.

How does the fake death of an immortal cleanse anyone of anything?

That is like the ceremonial serving a warrant of arrest to someone with diplomatic immunity absolving me of all my traffic tickets.

Jesus was a man. He had a fleshy body just like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
And how did jesus die for MY sins?

He died for you so you could have forgiveness. You sinned and therefore aren't good enough to make it to the pearly gates.

There ARE NO PEARLY GATES

But to each their own, I guess.

If heaven is real, then why do people who have "faith" fear death so much if they know how wondeful heaven will be?

If heaven is real, what is the point of living when we could all just chill up there with no worries?

Sorry, I dont buy any of it. We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs, but I will not worship ANYONE, unless its one sexy ass bitch Wink

I can't speak for all those people, but I don't fear death. Heaven is going to be great.

We all can't. We are all sinners that deserve hell. God created the earth and all things. Maybe you should ask him why.

Oh the use of fear used by Religions to manipulate people is a fascinating thing.

I am a good person.. and a far better person than millions of so called "Christians" who can go on believing that donating money to that church of theirs is going to cleanse something. Though I have doubts and is open minded to ALL religions/theories/science, I am still a good person and if that isnt good enough to make it into "heaven" than I would rather go somewhere else anyway.

Don't be afraid to live your life people.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 am

also I am surprised this hasnt been moved to trash being that it has gone over 3 pages .. thought that defined "run its course"
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:26 pm

It's not about Fedor

Unless Fedor = God?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
And how did jesus die for MY sins?

He died for you so you could have forgiveness. You sinned and therefore aren't good enough to make it to the pearly gates.

There ARE NO PEARLY GATES

But to each their own, I guess.

If heaven is real, then why do people who have "faith" fear death so much if they know how wondeful heaven will be?

If heaven is real, what is the point of living when we could all just chill up there with no worries?

Sorry, I dont buy any of it. We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs, but I will not worship ANYONE, unless its one sexy ass bitch Wink

I can't speak for all those people, but I don't fear death. Heaven is going to be great.

We all can't. We are all sinners that deserve hell. God created the earth and all things. Maybe you should ask him why.

Oh the use of fear used by Religions to manipulate people is a fascinating thing.

I am a good person.. and a far better person than millions of so called "Christians" who can go on believing that donating money to that church of theirs is going to cleanse something. Though I have doubts and is open minded to ALL religions/theories/science, I am still a good person and if that isnt good enough to make it into "heaven" than I would rather go somewhere else anyway.

Don't be afraid to live your life people.

Its not about being a good person. We are all big fat failures not matter how much money you give, people you save from burning buildings, or sacrifices you make because we have sinned. Its about realizing that and asking for forgiveness.

Just look at the type of people God uses. Moses was a murderer. Most of the disciples were just a group of fishermen. Simon belonged to groups that wanted to overthrow the Roman government. Matthew was a tax collector.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
It's not about Fedor

Unless Fedor = God?

Fedor = alien god / trash = the real question

which is this

Is this dude Jedi or Sith?

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am

the bible is a completely fictional stolen collection of stories ripped off of previous religions. The earth is only 12,000 years old? Really?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am

Seriously OU? You bump up this stupid topic?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 am

Jamal wrote:

Just for the picture, as a joke.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 am

josh200612 wrote:
LOL!

I know right? That picture/post is funny.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 am

OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

what pic?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:53 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

what pic?
OU wrote:
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/9/2039420/i-am-not-sure-if-anyone-here-follows-dr-greere-or-the-disclosure
What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Davis
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 pm

both
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Ok so maybe I should have picked a different thread to post that in. I just searched "alien" and boom, this popped up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Gotcha. I didn't tie the pic of Phil and the story together as one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life?   What do you believe is more likely to exist, God or Intelligent Alien life? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next