Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The NEW Alien thread

Go down 
+3
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The NEW Alien thread Empty
PostSubject: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm

The last one was a little touchy and I'd rather not bump it. But I was listening to the radio today and heard Colin Cowherd mention this Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute.
http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/first-alien-encounter-within-twenty-years/
Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’
Applied Astronomy Institute, offered this intriguing prediction:
humanity will encounter alien civilizations within the next two
decades.
Finkelstein said:
“The genesis of life is as inevitable as the
formation of atoms … Life exists on other planets and we will find it
within 20 years. They may have different colour skin, but even we have
that.”
Speaking at an international forum dedicated to the search for
extraterrestrial life, Finkelstein said 10% of the known planets
circling suns in the galaxy resemble Earth.
If water can be found there, then so can life, he said, adding that
aliens would most likely resemble humans with two arms, two legs and a
head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 pm

The exact same convo as last time will happen so I'm just going to stay silent on this one!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm

I love Alien talk!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 pm

freakzilla wrote:
The exact same convo as last time will happen so I'm just going to stay silent on this one!
Yeah I figured you might want to stay out of this zone. But some people here like the alien talk.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Apparently this guy is a top Russian Astronomer, just thought it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:07 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Yeah I figured you might want to stay out of this zone. But some people here like the alien talk.

I LOVE ALIEN TALK!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 pm

damn it! i was suppose to make LOVE huge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

You should be wishing that you can make love average tongue
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm

freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

when i "make love", i do it to please myself... not others! so its always huge =D
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:20 pm

THEY"RE HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

There is other life out there somewhere everyone knows it just don't want to believe it. We are not the only ones living that is just stupid what are these other planets for? jerking off material? Space is huge there is probably other planets we have no clue about all the way on the other side or just endless who knows? Doesn't anyone watch Twilight Zone? That is real FOOLS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

when i "make love", i do it to please myself... not others! so its always huge =D

I win for me! FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 pm

SATURN YOUR RINGS ARE TURNING ME ON THEY ARE SO HAWT!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

I bet we do make actual contact of some sort within the next 25 years also. It has to happen some time. I have heard too much evidence from credible sources that aliens do exist.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

OU wrote:
The last one was a little touchy and I'd rather not bump it. But I was listening to the radio today and heard Colin Cowherd mention this Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute.
http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/first-alien-encounter-within-twenty-years/
Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’
Applied Astronomy Institute, offered this intriguing prediction:
humanity will encounter alien civilizations within the next two
decades.
Finkelstein said:
“The genesis of life is as inevitable as the
formation of atoms … Life exists on other planets and we will find it
within 20 years. They may have different colour skin, but even we have
that.”
Speaking at an international forum dedicated to the search for
extraterrestrial life, Finkelstein said 10% of the known planets
circling suns in the galaxy resemble Earth.
If water can be found there, then so can life, he said, adding that
aliens would most likely resemble humans with two arms, two legs and a
head.

He's right, it's an inevitablity, we're probably just a primative lifeform within the universe ourselves..

20 years might be a little short though, although it could be tomorrow..., I'd say by 2050 some alien lifeform will be found, and not simply some microorganism.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 am

When we finally do come into contact with some form of Aliens we will have the same complaints about them that we have about illegal Aliens now.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm

here's my 2 cents

I do believe in alien life. Complex advanced extradimensional type shit. I beleive that they have been here, we have made contact, and it is now being covered up. I believe they are here now, they visit us quite frequently and even the mainsteam media is covering it.

Check this video it's just mainstream media coverage of ufo's since about 2009 maybe earlier till just recently.

Based on this video aliens are real and are here, or someone is playing a VERY elaborate hoax with some pretty crazy hologram technology (aka project blue beam)
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

also something interesting to read up on is ancient sumerian writings and drawings. Definitely an alien connection there. They drew the heliocentric universe thousands of years before common man declared the earth flat and the center of the universe. But, their heliocentric drawings had an extra planet with a 3,600 year orbit around the sun. Apparently some people believe this planet is coming back and videos are popping up of people who seem to think they can see it during sunsets and sunrises in certain parts of the world.

Now im not saying that i definitely believe this but when i was in florida in march i was taking a video of the sunset from my car in a parking lot. It appeared like they were trying to block the view of the sun with chemtrails. Now i didn't notice anything at first, but when i watched the video a little later i noticed a small star looking object that was definitley emitting light. Several other people have videotaped the same thing in florida and other areas and claim that it is 'planet x or nibiru' which is the planet that the sumerians apparently drew in their depiction of the universe.

I am not saying i know for sure this is real but it did certainly make me curious as to what i and others are filming in the sky. I guess only time will tell....
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 am

a few of my friends were on this niburu phase a while back, i asked them about it a few months ago and they denied ever believing it... lol

but shit man, the way things are going anythings possible
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:03 am

there's life out there i've watched a few videos and shows that made me believe that it would take a similar solar system with as sun about the size of ours and a planet the same distance to support life
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1urdY0/www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/Apolloufos.htm

interview with Dr Ed Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1urdY0/www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/Apolloufos.htm

interview with Dr Ed Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon

Allegedly tongue
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 pm

They know we are hear and they are just waiting for us to kill ourselves so they can take over the plant, much safer then suffering any casualties during a war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Alien thread   The NEW Alien thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW Alien thread
Page 1 of 1