Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
OU
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... Empty
PostSubject: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Seriously... The sports talk radio is jammed with this, so I had to look it up to see what the chatter was all about. This is it?... Really? I mean other than looking like a tool seeking attention, I don't get the buzz.

Last edited by LTFG on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Can we please make "The Dougie" punishable by death?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Wall doing "The Dougie"   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Seriously... The sports talk radio is jammed with this, so I had to look it up to see what the chatter was all about. This is it?... Really? I mean other than looking like a tool seeking attention, I don't get the buzz.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Why did you post it twice?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 pm

OU wrote:
Why did you post it twice?

Didn't that I know of... Screen froze and when it came through it was there twice... Someone kill this one, Por Favor
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 pm

It's stupid... But I don't get why everyone is talking about it. Does it really offend so many that an unproven player is having a look at me moment?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Seriously Sooners... You have the power... Kill it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm

LTFG wrote:
Seriously Sooners... You have the power... Kill it

I decided I wanted to WEC it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 pm

He's dancing. He's black. He is doing a black dance. I think people hating on it must be a racist thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
He's dancing. He's black. He is doing a black dance. I think people hating on it must be a racist thing.

almost deleted this comment.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

May as well. It's about as pointless as seeing this on ESPN all morning. He did light it up for my team last night tho.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

May as well. It's about as pointless as seeing this on ESPN all morning. He did light it up for my team last night tho.

I was talking about Wolf's comment. Not this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 pm

I know what you meant sir. That is what I meant as well.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I know what you meant sir. That is what I meant as well.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Aww don't be embarrassed, even you can be a retard sometimes. It's allowed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Aww don't be embarrassed, even you can be a retard sometimes. It's allowed. Laughing

Of course a couple clicks and this conversation never happened The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... 726609
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh I know, I watch my mouth since I came back with a blue name. Don't wanna hurt any feelings! lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Oh I know, I watch my mouth since I came back with a blue name. Don't wanna hurt any feelings! lol!

What color did your name use to be? Brown like the piece of shit you are? cheers
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:29 pm

It used to be pretty red like yours stupid.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
It used to be pretty red like yours stupid.

Mine was black back then. I didn't switch to Gen mod until I started doing the Pick ems last year...that I didn't keep up with by the way lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I think I was red anyway. Better with general than fight.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Although no one can touch my thread de-railing skills! As seen here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Although no one can touch my thread de-railing skills! As seen here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you got skills son
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Yea sorry, I'll stop
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Yea sorry, I'll stop

don't deny your skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next