Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel

Go down 
+2
LA
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 am

For the Alien fans out there (Aliens was 1 of my favorite movies ever and Alien is great) Ridley Scott is making a prequel to Alien

For anyone that remembers Alien, the prequel will deal with the Alien message sent to Sig Weavers ship that brought them to face hugger island
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

Nice and I hear it's going to be in 3D.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm

oh snip snap pressures on Ridley to not have people saying, "I wonder what James Cameron wouldve done with this"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

looks like the movie is going to deal with the transmission sent and who sent it and who the pilot of the ship was that the Nostro crew fouind
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm

I like the Alien series, Rids did a fine job with that, Cameron wouldn't have done any better.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Ridley only directed Alien. Cameron directed Aliens and Fincher did Alien 3
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 am

I actually thought of that after I posted, and after Aliens they all suck anyways, never would mistake any of them for Scott or Cameron movies.

But Alien is better than Aliens though both good, Rids will do a great job with this, he's done other great movies in his own rite, like Gladiator or Bladerunner off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 am

Plus Black Hawk Down. He's definitely legit. Recent shit like American Gangster and Kingdom of Heaven haven't been bad either. Looking forward to seeing Robin Hood as well
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 am

Right

He's doing the new Robin Hood?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 am

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am

Predator would kick Aliens ass! Matter of fact so would Arnold.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Scott is super hit or miss. Blade Runner, Gladiator vs Legend, Kingdom of Heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I actually thought of that after I posted, and after Aliens they all suck anyways, never would mistake any of them for Scott or Cameron movies.

But Alien is better than Aliens though both good, Rids will do a great job with this, he's done other great movies in his own rite, like Gladiator or Bladerunner off the top of my head.

I give Aliens 100 out of 100 Alien 99 out of 100, both are fucking greats , just liked Aliens a tad bit more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Scott is super hit or miss. Blade Runner, Gladiator vs Legend, Kingdom of Heaven

I really liked Kingdom Of Heaven but then agian I love my history , so most epic sword movies will please me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

He hits way more than he misses Wolf. Alien, Blade Runner, Legend, Gladiator, Hannibal, Black Hawk Down, Kingdom of Heaven, and American Gangster are all great films.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel   Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridley Scott Directing Alien Prequel
Page 1 of 1