Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Weird ep last night. Final scene was creepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Weird ep last night. Final scene was creepy

Yeah that was a little fucked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 am

What a great fucking episode. This season has been excellent.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:15 am

I never got into this show before now. But after seeing so many of you saying good things about it I decided to take a look at it. I have gone through the first three seasons in the last week and a half and I have to say I love it so far. The only thing I didn't like was how emotionally fragile Deborah came off in the first season. It was like every time something, no matter how small, went any other way than hers she got teary eyed and looked like she was about to lose her shit. Though she has grown in the show thusfar into a much stronger person which I attribute to her encounter with the Ice Truck Killer.

I have to say so far the most compelling character so far(remember I'm only three seasons in and about to start the fourth tomorrow) was Miguel Prado. We never really got to see what he was all about. We got the jist of it with how the Ellen Wolf thing played out but we didn't get to see his "darkness" in action like we did with Brian Moser aside from the gambler killing he did with Dexter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 am

Ludo wrote:
I never got into this show before now. But after seeing so many of you saying good things about it I decided to take a look at it. I have gone through the first three seasons in the last week and a half and I have to say I love it so far. The only thing I didn't like was how emotionally fragile Deborah came off in the first season. It was like every time something, no matter how small, went any other way than hers she got teary eyed and looked like she was about to lose her shit. Though she has grown in the show thusfar into a much stronger person which I attribute to her encounter with the Ice Truck Killer.

I have to say so far the most compelling character so far(remember I'm only three seasons in and about to start the fourth tomorrow) was Miguel Prado. We never really got to see what he was all about. We got the jist of it with how the Ellen Wolf thing played out but we didn't get to see his "darkness" in action like we did with Brian Moser aside from the gambler killing he did with Dexter.

You're in for a treat mate. Season 4 is the best season. Starts a little slow but then builds up and episodes 9-12 are arguably the greatest in t.v history.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 am

Ludo wrote:

I used to find Deb pretty annoying honestly, she's not that bad anymore. Agree about Prado. I think the 3rd season is big time underrated by people
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 am

Last night's ep was decent

I continue to like Mos Def's character a lot. Quickly becoming one of my favorite in the whole series

The whole Batista/Quinn smoke thing was just weird and felt kind of out of place

I really hope they don't just move into some predictable route with Deb and this new detective. She can go more than 4 episodes without banging somebody

Colin Hanks and Olmos are both creepy so that storyline is working out pretty well thus far

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

I continue to like Mos Def's character a lot. Quickly becoming one of my favorite in the whole series

The whole Batista/Quinn smoke thing was just weird and felt kind of out of place

I really hope they don't just move into some predictable route with Deb and this new detective. She can go more than 4 episodes without banging somebody

Colin Hanks and Olmos are both creepy so that storyline is working out pretty well thus far

Yeah Deb was annoying the first 3 seasons but has become cool. She does get around a lot though.
I hope Mos Def's character doesn't end up still being a serial killer.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 am

Ya I was about to say that about deb she is gonna bang the new guy lol. Most Def's character is excellent so far and like I said he will be teaming up with Dexter soon. Can't wait for the next episode when Dexter stalks Colin Hanks.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

Completley agree with all of this. As far as Deb goes, not sure why but I absolutely wanna bang her.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 am

Good episode, what an ending, Hanks is doing a great job, and Olmos damn that dude is straight scary, not Trinity scary but a good bad guy, I got to say the horse and mannequin thing was really good. I agree I don't want to see Deb jump into it with this Mike, but I think that Mike would make a better Lt. then Deb
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Completley agree with all of this. As far as Deb goes, not sure why but I absolutely wanna bang her.

Yeah, I don't think she's a total babe but her personality in the show comes off as a ridiculous lay so I can see why you'd feel that way
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 am

cascade_run wrote:
Good episode, what an ending, Hanks is doing a great job, and Olmos damn that dude is straight scary, not Trinity scary but a good bad guy, I got to say the horse and mannequin thing was really good. I agree I don't want to see Deb jump into it with this Mike, but I think that Mike would make a better Lt. then Deb

Olmos' face outside a window watching people fuck is pretty creepy
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

See that is what is going to Dexter in trouble, Olmos is always watching Hanks
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I didn't notice him behind that door or whatever and all of a sudden saw his face and was like,,,,,Waaagh! That was creepy as hell. Great start to a season. Batitsta and Quinn smoking a doobie was funny as hell also. Furthermore I want Batista's Trans Am!
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Anyone else think Olmos is dead and he is to collin hanks what harry is to dexter
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Anyone else think Olmos is dead and he is to collin hanks what harry is to dexter

Ya they said he was dead in the latest episode.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Furthermore I want Batista's Trans Am!

I want Masuka's truck.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Anyone else think the intern will show up again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

That would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Hopefully...naked.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Hopefully...naked.

Ya I popped a boner last episode I wanted to fuck real bad.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

I thought they said he went underground but I can see that now. I didn't think about him being deead when they were talking about him. Dexter is on to Hanks now. I can't wait until the next show.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

I thought they said he went underground but I can see that now. I didn't think about him being deead when they were talking about him. Dexter is on to Hanks now. I can't wait until the next show.

That's what I got from it I don't know why anyone else would think different.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Another thing just look at stuff like when they are in public or when another person is around them you can tell he is not there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next