Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ya I'm tired of Leguerta hopefully she gets fired and we won't have to see her again which I think will happen.

I wish Dexter would just kill her for being an A grade bitch.

From what I've read in the book Dexter shoots her.

I could live with that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am

Oh Snap! I just thought of something what about that search engine Dexter is using? Do you think the intern made it himself and he is tracking Dexter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 am

josh200612 wrote:
Oh Snap! I just thought of something what about that search engine Dexter is using? Do you think the intern made it himself and he is tracking Dexter?

Nah, The writers of Dexter aren't that clever.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Nah, The writers of Dexter aren't that clever.

I think we'll find out more about him in the finale.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Why do you think the intern is fucking with Dexter? Does he know something? Looks like shit gets for the finale don't really know how this is gonna end hopefully it keeps me hanging wanting more otherwise I'll be disappointed.

Not sure the back story but there's something there. Plus this'll be the first time they introduce the main guy for a season in the previous season.
I do wish they had the balls to kill a main character...I really think Batista should've gone last night, would have been a better ending to the him and Quinn thing. Why would Travis set the room on fire but not Batista???
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Why do you think the intern is fucking with Dexter? Does he know something? Looks like shit gets for the finale don't really know how this is gonna end hopefully it keeps me hanging wanting more otherwise I'll be disappointed.

Not sure the back story but there's something there. Plus this'll be the first time they introduce the main guy for a season in the previous season.
I do wish they had the balls to kill a main character...I really think Batista should've gone last night, would have been a better ending to the him and Quinn thing. Why would Travis set the room on fire but not Batista???

Do you think the intern might kill Masuka and take his place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

He better not. Masuka is too funny to kill off.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I doubt it. I don't see them killing a main character and I don't see him taking that job either.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Probably because he was trying to distract Quinn so he could get away clean. Plus it's not gods will that Bautista has to die.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Ok I am one episode behind yall and haven't read the last two pages. I should have fucking seen Gellar being dead, all the clues were there. Damn it.

They did shit to throw you off, like having the blindfolded victim say that there were two of them etc. But how no one noticed him when his fucking picture was everywhere, damn it. Sixth sensian to the max.

This intern will confront Dex in the finale or possibly the episode im about to watch with all his search history. That search engine, everytime Dexter uses the computer it shows that he is using his new engine and the show is making a point of it. He knows Dexter is a serial killer. There is something seriously afoot here with that guy. He could be a serial killer himself, an FBI agent, or something else. They spent the early episodes with what at the time seemed ridiculous side character interns that would last only one or two episodes to throw you off to the fact the third intern would become a major character. He reacts like a Dexterian serial killer when Dex says he doesn't like his game.

I absolutely dug the episode where Harry is out of Dex's membrane and Ice Truck controls the dark passenger instead. I hope that is the crux of a future season. The code is stale, and Dex has violated it a bunch of times with the pedo, Miguel's bro, the pot farmer etc.

Deb's character is one of the best on the show. Laquartia has become a horrible cliche, and I don't like how Angel no longer has any of his demons when clearly he should still be struggling with his own alcoholism.

I agree that for a while the season started out "Generic Dexter" but has since gotten better.

Unless something really changes I am soooooooooooo fucking glad Dexter hasn't fucking found Jesus or something so stupid during this. No god, no lord shall live, behead the prophet and we win. 666
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Also, I really really want to bitch at Showtime On Demand for the faggot spoiler sequence after every dexter episode. FUCK YALL.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Read my comments that you haven't seen yet Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 pm

read em.

Supposedly the actor playing Travis(whose performance is underwhelming to me overall) and most of the cast and directors didn't know that Gellar was dead through most of the filming.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
read em.

Supposedly the actor playing Travis(whose performance is underwhelming to me overall) and most of the cast and directors didn't know that Gellar was dead through most of the filming.

I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Probably because he was trying to distract Quinn so he could get away clean. Plus it's not gods will that Bautista has to die.

Travis kills anyone, no need to save Batista. Not a huge deal, I jsut thought it was a good opportunity for a holy shit moment.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Travis kills anyone, no need to save Batista. Not a huge deal, I jsut thought it was a good opportunity for a holy shit moment.

Shush your mouth! Gods will is everything! Don't you watch Supernatural?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 pm

No, I certainly don't.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
No, I certainly don't.

Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 pm

LOL supernatural. Oh man.

By in large in a lot of this thread I have been with Ziggy mostly about the flaws, but overall I am pretty entertained. Dexter is delivering a solid season, but no where near the best. Deb is by far the star of this season. I feel like Dexter's character isn't as strong as other times. The chemistry and charisma of the ensemble cast as a team is gone this season. In fact it doesn't even feel like an ensemble anymore because of specific characters being turned into plot devices as much as true characters with personalities and natures. At different points I feel like that primarily with LaGuerta, but also Quinn and Angel and the new guy whatever his name is.

Travis should have killed Angel. I know it's not too late for someone to die, but his character needed that. This dude would get fucking smoked if he went up against Ice Truck or Trinity and I wouldn't take him against Jordan Chase or the Skinner, or even that old tooth fairy bastard. If that guy could get the drop on Dexter with a pistol he'd take this guy the fuck down. Truthfully, I hate this character in general. I feel like he is constructed to be a vehicle of the religious theme, which really has no theme by the way, instead as a true personality, driven by religious fundamentalism.

Also, where the fuck has Gellar gone? If this guy was truly Inception insane then that conversation where Gellar confronts him the exact moment Dexter is watching somehow wouldn't matter as the delusions would just return.

These flaws are made much worse given the fact I did all of season 4 of Breaking Bad last week where stuff like this is much harder to find and for me easy to ignore.

Grade prior to the finale...B.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm

I was joking about Supernatural. Obviously since we know he is dead he is gone for most of the time I'm sure in the finale he will pop back up. Quit writing essays cause I'm drink put it in a couple of posts. Another thing Gods will has everything to Batista living he has done nothing wrong you gotta look into that more. Just think on all of the people that have died with Travis.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Still to this day season two is the best.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Gods will is not at work in this shit and if turns that way the next episode we're done here Dex.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm talking about the way he is thinking, it's his way of thinking not gods. His way of thinking is gods will, not the true one.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Him not lighting Batista on fire was simply a way to let Batista survive with dumb movie fire scenes which we have had two of already.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Him not lighting Batista on fire was simply a way to let Batista survive with dumb movie fire scenes which we have had two of already.

Did you really want him to die? I didn't! I like his stories. Just wait for this last episode you will probably shit your pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next