Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 pm

LOL Josh!

and Captain, Dexter has been caught u nimrod. He just kills the people who find out and has to live with it as the popular guy at the reunion in the season first episode of season 6. Then he kills a douchebag who killed a chick he had a thing for. Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I think we have a Dexter snob in the house.....

Nah, it's getting stale, ur just behind the curve.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:58 pm

captain organic wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I think we have a Dexter snob in the house.....

Nah, it's getting stale, ur just behind the curve.

everyone>Captain Organic
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:39 am

Man Dexter is the fucking shit. The first episode was the shit. What was it three kills in one episode? Yeah that's the best start to one of these seasons yet, cap his kill scenes are the same because that follows the realistic charactaristics of a serial killer yo, he follows the code that he was taught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Man Dexter is the fucking shit. The first episode was the shit. What was it three kills in one episode? Yeah that's the best start to one of these seasons yet, cap his kill scenes are the same because that follows the realistic charactaristics of a serial killer yo, he follows the code that he was taught.

+1. Also possibly the hottest chick to appear on Dexter was in it!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah the prom queen scene was cool, yeah she was hot, but that was the worst part of the episode. These writers expect me to go along with a smoking hottie like that pulling a guy into a room to only pleasure him and not get anything done to her? Really? Obviously these writers haven't ever banged a hottie, even the ones that love to give still expect to get it back.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Yeah the prom queen scene was cool, yeah she was hot, but that was the worst part of the episode. These writers expect me to go along with a smoking hottie like that pulling a guy into a room to only pleasure him and not get anything done to her? Really? Obviously these writers haven't ever banged a hottie, even the ones that love to give still expect to get it back.

Yup that scene was dumb.

Wasn't digging the kill scenes either. And not because they are the same, but because it almost went comical. The closing scene lacked any sort of emotion, just a bumbling dumb ass who killed his wife cause of how much it would cost to divorce her? And he admits this as a way of getting off of his deathbed?

But what is the same is the formula of the show. Some cop or another gets onto Dexter's tail, gets suspicious, gets ever so close, but will never catch Dexter. Through all this Dexter is battling it out with serial killer X. And of coarse Dexter will be the one jamming the knife into his adversary in the end.

And upping the sensationalism factor(ie random blow jobs, or snakes out of a dudes gut) is not going to keep me interested.

I'll prob continue to watch, but as of right now, Im more then a bit down on the show.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 pm

I think we have a Diva TV watcher in the house.....
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 am

MMAEYES wrote:

Completely agree, but that's the formula now.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 am

josh200612 wrote:

I'll second this motion. Captain has been spoiled I guess because Dexter is still the best show on TV.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:49 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I'll second this motion. Captain has been spoiled I guess because Dexter is still the best show on TV.

If he wants to complain about TV complain about a sitcom on NBC or something LOL.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 pm

While I do agree that Caps expectations for the show are alittle high I do SLIGHTLY agree with what he's saying, but when compared to the rest of the garbage on TV Dexter is pure fucking gold imo
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 pm

You can only expect so much variation once when you get into the 6th season of a TV show. How many shows out there weren't dealing with same formula at that point? I mean its clear that there will never be another season that matches any of the first 4, but that's to be expected pretty much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Episode 2 to start now!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 am

Wow, Mos Def is actually tolerable. That was my biggest concern about this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Wow, Mos Def is actually tolerable. That was my biggest concern about this season

Yeah he wasn't too bad actually.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 am

2nd episode much better. Losing all the cheese of the first episode.

def liking Mos's character. Ad he plays the role well.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:48 am

[quote="MMAEYES"]While I do agree that Caps expectations for the show are alittle high I do SLIGHTLY agree with what he's saying, but when compared to the rest of the garbage on TV Dexter is pure fucking gold imo[/quote]

well it is why I am watching. I do not watch much non sports or non movies on TV, I couldn't even tell u what shows are being played on NBC, CBS etc.

And because I've enjoyed previous seasons it is why I would even take the time to criticize.

But maybe I overreacted to a bad first episode. 2nd episode was much better.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Yo Freak I'm gonna need a link when you get it.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Check your Pm, Josh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 am

I posted it on your facebook page.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 am

Thank you both sirs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 am

Anytime bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next