Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah I think we've all gathered that you're pretty much incapable of labeling a single episode of Dexter as mediocre at this point

The writing was a joke for this season and especially the last couple weeks. Cheesy horror movie stuff honestly

Will be interesting to see what happens when Dex does the obvious and acts like Travis is the only person he's killed when he fills Deb in on the details of him trying to kill Dex and then taking Harrison. Deb will probably take all of it in stride and agree that the guy needed to die. Although she did walk in for a decent portion of the speech which was way too thought out and Dex obviously had the guy tied down like a pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

There were plenty mediocre episodes in season 5 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah I think we've all gathered that you're pretty much incapable of labeling a single episode of Dexter as mediocre at this point

The writing was a joke for this season and especially the last couple weeks. Cheesy horror movie stuff honestly

Will be interesting to see what happens when Dex does the obvious and acts like Travis is the only person he's killed when he fills Deb in on the details of him trying to kill Dex and then taking Harrison. Deb will probably take all of it in stride and agree that the guy needed to die. Although she did walk in for a decent portion of the speech which was way too thought out and Dex obviously had the guy tied down like a pro

Got to agree here, Freak I'm not sure we are watching the same show.

It also bugs me that Deb is now infatuated with Dex to make it more believable that she will be ok with it. How great would it be if she's all in and starts to fuck shit up with him? lol

I'm not 100% sure where the show is going, but as of right now I don't like the options. I really don't see it going uphill and much further down and I'm out.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 am

freakzilla wrote:

There were only 2 or 3 moments the whole season where I was on edge and to be honest, they were so memorable I can't name one right now. It's still better than most of the garbage on tv, but they are wasting golden opportuinties that could make the show what it once was. There is nothing worse on shows like this than lazy/shitty writers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 am

Season 6 wasn't in the class of seasons 1, 2 or 4 but compared to other shows on tv now its still great.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 am

freakzilla wrote:
Season 6 wasn't in the class of seasons 1, 2 or 4 but compared to other shows on tv now its still great.

For me Rita's death was the top of the series, they have the chances to beat that and fail. That's where I get pissed.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 am

There's just too much fluff writing now that didn't take place back in the early seasons

Couple of eps ago Travis gives some dumb "give me a sign" BS before getting Batista's badge and deciding Miami Metro would be the place for Wormwood. Now they come right back tonight with him in a car asking what's next and he just immediately looks over and grabs Dex's wallet. This, a guy he already supposedly killed but goes to his apartment anyway and discovers that he has a kid that he can take. What was his purpose of going there to being with? Maybe I missed out on that whole thing because it seemed to me to have no point other than the fact that he lucked in to finding out Dexter had a kid
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am

freakzilla wrote:

This season had more mediocre episodes than season 3. That was much more in line with the great first seasons of the show than these past 2 have been
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

It also bugs me that Deb is now infatuated with Dex to make it more believable that she will be ok with it. How great would it be if she's all in and starts to fuck shit up with him? lol

I'm not 100% sure where the show is going, but as of right now I don't like the options. I really don't see it going uphill and much further down and I'm out.

The whole Deb thing is just weird. One episode isn't enough time to go from "Are you fucking saying I'm in love with my brother" to "I realize now that I am totally in love with him. Is this wrong?!?!? How do I tell him so he'll be cool with it and start boning me!"

Last edited by bobbitt15 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

The whole Deb thing is just weird. One episode isn't enough time to go from "Are you fucking saying I'm in with my brother" to "I realize now that I am totally in love with him. Is this wrong?!?!? How do I tell him so he'll be cool with it and start boning me!"

Yeah that storyline is fucked.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 am

I did find Deb way more attractive this season than usual. She's pretty fucking sexy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I did find Deb way more attractive this season than usual. She's pretty fucking sexy

I agree there. She's getting better with age. She's not as skinny as before I think which is helping.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 am

Yeah was thinking the same. She's added a few lbs to the frame
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 am

This was easily the shittiest Dexter season by a mile. I am not saying I wasn't entertained. But what the fuck is up with the craptapular writing this season?

Deb was awesome all season until this. A realistic sex dream she puts into perspective and deals with privately would be cool, complex and realistic, the whole OMG I love him and want to taste his weiner sweat thing is fucking dumb.

Travis was crap, the religious tiptoeing was crap, the show never took a real stance, the writing was full of holes where other seasons were not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 am

I would entertain the notion that Deb and Dexter together still isn't as disgusting as Deb and Lundy if someone wanted to make the argument
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 am

hahahaha

Deb and Antwan always bugged me to the most to be honest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
hahahaha

Yeah, I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 am

I want to know more about the intern I'm shocked they didn't give us anything. Overall it was ok glad someone knows something now, I'm sure she will freak at first but she'll be fine with it since she is in love with him. I'm just wondering if he is gonna tell her everything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 am

I am glad the 7th and 8th seasons are the last ones. I just hope the show runners acknowledge this season blew chunks and looks more like a USA network show than what Dexter used to look like, and thus gets some more writers.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I want to know more about the intern I'm shocked they didn't give us anything. Overall it was ok glad someone knows something now, I'm sure she will freak at first but she'll be fine with it since she is in love with him. I'm just wondering if he is gonna tell her everything.

They have 2 seasons left to stretch this shit out into. Gotta save something
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I am glad the 7th and 8th seasons are the last ones. I just hope the show runners acknowledge this season blew chunks and looks more like a USA network show than what Dexter used to look like, and thus gets some more writers.

Last seasons finale sucked monkey balls and they didn't seem to care enough to make a major improvment so don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
hahahaha

Agreed, I don't go for that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 am

Is it me or does the new lab intern look like Kenny Florian ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 am

Ali wrote:
Is it me or does the new lab intern look like Kenny Florian ?

Lol, big time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 am

Only seen six episodes but so far I am loving it as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next