Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6

Go down 
+3
Wolfgangsta
josh200612
killerofchicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Interview with Executive Producer Sara Colleton on TVGuide.com. Over the past five seasons, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) has battled a serial-killing brother, a serial-killing assistant district attorney and even a serial-killing motivational speaker, but nothing will prepare him for what he has to face in Dexter's sixth season: Religion.

You heard that right. Miami's own murderous blood spatter analyst will seek out the meaning of faith in hopes of passing on something good to his son Harrison, who will be heading to school now that the show has jumped ahead one year.

Executive producer Sara Colleton discusses Dexter's attempt to discover the light side of his Dark Passenger, and who he'll cross paths with during the journey. Plus, Colleton dishes on whether Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) will finally find out, and if Dexter is ready for a new relationship after the heartbreak from Lumen (Julia Stiles).

If last season was about atonement, what would you say Season 6 is about?
Sara Colleton: We thought a clean start to this season would be to jump ahead a year, so he's not getting over Lumen, and he's not still in the throes of dealing with the Rita (Julie Benz) thing. We wanted to jump ahead a year and find that Dexter has gotten his groove back. He's gotten over Rita and Lumen. When we open up Season 6, we find Dexter in a very positive place in his life. It's like the Dexter we know and love is back and he still wants to play. Read the full interview after the jump...

http://dextergr.blogspot.com/search/label/spoilers
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm

NOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Why not? I think it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Awful. They should be wrapping the show up this year, not fucking it all up with unrealistic and stupid shit. Sociopaths don't fucking find Jesus. I like Dexter as an atheist. Fuck this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Awful. They should be wrapping the show up this year, not fucking it all up with unrealistic and stupid shit. Sociopaths don't fucking find Jesus. I like Dexter as an atheist. Fuck this.

+1231234
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

How is that storyline even remotely unrealistic
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I'll be watching
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

ever heard of the Son of Sam?????

http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottross/interviews/SonofSam.aspx
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:00 pm

I don't know if he was a sociopath, and anyway, finding jebuz in prison is a different story all together. Well, actually, I have always maintained Dexter isn't a sociopath in the first place but just thinks he is, so nevermind. Still, Jesus sucks.
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

What's the bet the priest that is helping him ends up on dexters table?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

Seems like all the showtime shows are junping ahead, Weeds, Californication, now Dexter, I am hoping for a better season then season 5, which isn't fair cause following season 4's amazing run there was no way to top it or equal it, sometimes you have to reinvent yourself to keep it fresh
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Season five isn't nearly as bad as season three IMO.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Season 3's ending was horrible. Horrible. 5 was alright, but not near the level of 1,2 and 4 but much better than what ever the fuck 3 was.
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Five had the unfair task of following up from the terrific Trinity season, it was always going to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

so i have honestly never watched 1 episode of this show
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

I'd suggest you buy/rent/download them now !!!!!
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Bird, ken shamrock and lil wayne make guest appearances.

(shhh guys, just trying to find something that relates to him)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

true that. I didn't like the inclusion of a name actress like Stiles but I felt she did a good job. Still, shows work better when the actors are not known faces. I for one do not feel big name actors are inherently better than hungrier, less known commodities without egos. The exception to this is if the actor is already from high level TV from premium networks as they know how to approach the roles properly.

Movie actors can stay the fuck away from real TV, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

hahah that made me laugh ya my friends like this show so ill probably check this out soon
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dexter Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6   Dexter Season 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6
Page 1 of 1