Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
OU
cascade_run
Primetyme199
Wolfgangsta
SOKO
GolbeZ
oggy420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

LOL, you honkeys crazy.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:38 am

Oh man what an ending to tonight's show, saw it coming, but still blown away
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 am

Another great episode imo. I knew Juicey was gonna kill himself when that cop busted him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 am

Well we knew from the sounds of the end of last episode that Juice's suicide attempt was a fail. Too bad because that is really his best option at this point, which is 100% his fault. I thought that he was going to have like a suicide by cop kind of thing. What I mean by that is I thought when they all got ready for the shootout that Juice would jump out in the line of fire intentionally. Well that didn't happen because the fire fight never happened.
I was disappointed about how the Clay-Piney situation went down. I was hoping Piney would manage to escape death and keep the fire on Clay. But now I think a few people will know that Clay was the one that killed Piney. The vote would have been interesting with Oppie taking his fathers side. Juice survived so that is an extra vote for Clay right there. If Clay kills Tara he will have to kill Unser too. I don't know how he can get away with killing 3 people. Clay has to die this season, it's a must at this point.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 am

I'm pissed that Juice didn't die, I thought that's what should've happened. Cause now his brothers are gonna have to be the ones that kill him.

And if everyone doesn't figure out that it was Clay who killed Piney right away I'm gonna be really pissed. Cause it's so obvious whether he put a gang sign in blood on a pic or not. I think it's completely stupid as fuck if the club doesn't think it's Clay right away. We already talked about this OU we both knew that Clay had to get a hitman from outside the club or everyone would know. I'm worried about were they go from here. Completely agree Clay has to die this season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 am

I still think Happy is black.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 am

lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 am

Ali wrote:
I still think Happy is black.
That is just crazy to me. He is just as hipanic looking as Danny Trejo.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 am

Clay is not going to die, series still has 3 more years left according to Sutter, without Clay it would lose its legs.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:09 am

He got away with ordering Opie killed, and the deed falling on Opies wife. I see no reason why he won't get away with this as well. He won't have to kill Unser, the cancer will probably take him out of the equation sooner rather than later. Tara won't be killed by Clay I don't think, I'm pretty sure the Cartel will take care of that for him as a means to keep the business situation between them and the club going smoothly. Yet again Jax will be forced to stay in the club after Bobby loses the vote(it was looking about that way at the time with 3 votes to 1 in favor of Clay staying as president).
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 am

yeah but when Clay did that fucked up shit to Opie it was because he was getting played by a corrupt cop, that's why it was forgiven. This time Clay did some fucked up shit to cover up his other fucked up shit.... it's completely deferent.

The show will be fine after Clay gets killed. But I do agree that something bad will happen forcing Jax to stay in the club. I hope they don't kill off his kids and girl but that might be what happens.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 am

MMAEYES wrote:
yeah but when Clay did that fucked up shit to Opie it was because he was getting played by a corrupt cop, that's why it was forgiven. This time Clay did some fucked up shit to cover up his other fucked up shit.... it's completely deferent.

The show will be fine after Clay gets killed. But I do agree that something bad will happen forcing Jax to stay in the club. I hope they don't kill off his kids and girl but that might be what happens.

I'm hoping and praying that Oppie is the one that gets to kill Clay who has now murdered his wife and father and also attempted to kill him. Oppie should snap Clay like a twig.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

I'm hoping and praying that Oppie is the one that gets to kill Clay who has now murdered his wife and father and also attempted to kill him. Oppie should snap Clay like a twig.

WORD!! lol
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 am

I don't see it happening, not sure how everyone walks out of this one this year, Ope is going to go ballistic when he finds out, the club has taken everything exept his kids from him and in a way them too when he was in prison,I think they are going to rally around one another and go after the other Cartel and expose the rat, someone else is going to go down, pretty sure it won't be Clay
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 am

77% of fans voted to kill Clay next when asked to vote on FB, but that doesn't mean they will
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 am

Shit is hitting the fan. I think there is a very real chance Tara dies very soon. But I know Jax will kill atleast 1 of the people coming after her. So what drama will that kick up? Jemma is mind fucked right now and she just mind fucked Wayne out of doing the right thing. Also that head cop guy, whatever his title is, is lying his ass off yet again. No way he drops the Sons charges. Juice just needs to finish the job he started and kill himself.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 am

I fucking knew Clay was gonna put that hit out anyway they didn't need to stop the episode before the call was made, expecially if they're just gonna tell you what happened in the previews lol. But yeah shit is hitting the fan, I don't know whats gonna happen. All I know is Clay is for sure getting killed this season it's pretty much 100% now
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I fucking knew Clay was gonna put that hit out anyway they didn't need to stop the episode before the call was made, expecially if they're just gonna tell you what happened in the previews lol. But yeah shit is hitting the fan, I don't know whats gonna happen. All I know is Clay is for sure getting killed this season it's pretty much 100% now
They never gave us any doubt Clay would make the call. The deal breaker was telling Jemma "I won't hurt Tara". It was the most obvious hint possible. I'm sure a showdown between Clay and Unser is coming with Clay winning another duel.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

At this point I hope Jemma gets killed off too
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 am

MMAEYES wrote:
At this point I hope Jemma gets killed off too
Well it's not like she doesn't have it coming. She has made way too many wrong decisions and Clay's actions also have to fall on her. But she is the creators wife so I doubt she gets knocked off anytime soon. Speaking of the creator, not sure even now Otto will give up the Sons. Maybe just Bobby.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 am

I know, just telling how I feel about Jemma right now, used to think she was the shit, but she's obviously fucked in the head if she can't understand why Tara would take the kids out of that situation, she's dumb as fuck for thinking Clay won't hurt Tara when he already lied about hurting Piney. But I agree creators wife is gonna make it out of this, I also think Otto will surprise us by NOT going against the club but maybe leading that DA to think he is
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I know, just telling how I feel about Jemma right now, used to think she was the shit, but she's obviously fucked in the head if she can't understand why Tara would take the kids out of that situation, she's dumb as fuck for thinking Clay won't hurt Tara when he already lied about hurting Piney. But I agree creators wife is gonna make it out of this, I also think Otto will surprise us by NOT going against the club but maybe leading that DA to think he is
What Jemma is dumb for is blabbing about how Tara will be alone and away, just the opportunity she KNEW Clay was waiting for. I mean come the fuck on? You knew right then and there that was when Clay was going to strike. How does Jemma not know that? She knows everything else but that doesn't enter her mind?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Agreed how could she not know that, if she doesn't go apeshit on Clay when she finds out that Clay sent a hit squad after Tara I'm gonna be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm

I wonder how long before the club finds out Piney is even dead. I would have thought after Gemma found out she would have told someone, anyone, Ope especially after asking if he'd spoken to the guy just that morning. This shit with the Niners and Lobo is going to ignite a total spell of mayhem in the coming episodes. This cartel beef is going to rage on and now all three clubs are being pulled into the eye of the hurricane there. I think this is going to be what fractures the alliance between the Mayans, Sons, and Niners again like it was before.

I don't think Clay dies this season. In fact I think he stays in after something happens to Bobby and Jax still wants out in the end. That is of course if this Reco case doesn't sink them all.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm

I was talking to my buddy the other day and saying Juice needs to go the suicide by cop route. I thought he would attempt that with the fire fight that never happened a couple episodes ago. But I could see him firing at the cops and that black sheriff having pity on Juice and being the one to fire the fatal shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next