Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons Of Anarchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-11691-Sons-of-Anarchy-Game-to-Ride-On-To-Consoles-.html
Quote :

"[Sons of Anarchy] game update. Had a great meeting with a big distributor yesterday. Myself and everyone at FX and Fox is committed to making this happen," Sutter tweeted. "Yes, we definitely wanna do a real game. Console based. Not some slapcrap browser MP thing. It'll take awhile, but it's the right way to go."

Honestly save your money and just download GTA IV: Lost and The Damned.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:02 am

Can I cut Juices head off and mount it on my handle bars? Fucking snitch.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:45 pm

OU wrote:
Can I cut Juices head off and mount it on my handle bars? Fucking snitch.

This
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

I liked the lost and the damned but I'll be checking this game out, it just needs to be free roam, and they need the person you play as to be a completely new custom made by you character imo.

I mean Ali is right if they're making you play as Jax, that would piss me off. Then most of the missions will be you doing something so the sons don't have to get in a big gun fight. Or Clay wants an enemy dead so you have to figure some bitch way out of killing the enemy clay wants to kill.
Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

I'd want to play Opie just so I could Hulk Smash some rival gangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sons Of Anarchy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy    Sons Of Anarchy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy
Page 1 of 1