[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
NO NO my friend Jax made a deal with Piney to KILL Clay remember? Because if he didn't Piney was just gonna kill Clay himself because of Clay trying to kill Opie.
Jax is the smartest member of the club with the best understanding of everything. He obviously had a plan in mind when talking to Piney. I don't view Jax as a pussy, just objective.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 pm

How surprising was it when those mexicans turned out to be narks?

Even though I wish this season went alittle deferent, it's still my favorite show and I can't wait for next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
How surprising was it when those mexicans turned out to be narks?

Even though I wish this season went alittle deferent, it's still my favorite show and I can't wait for next season.
Well evey finale they have turned the entire season upside down. Making most of what was building up now irrelevant. I'm hoping Juice is brutally murdered. Usually they tie things up a little better but they left it all wide open to end the show. Jemma vs Tara for the title.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones
Posts : 1318
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : North Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm

u guys shud call me juice. and SOA is the best show on tv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
u guys shud call me juice. and SOA is the best show on tv
Why? Are you a lying, pussy little snitch? A real Son died because Juice went bitch.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones
Posts : 1318
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : North Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 pm

OU wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:
u guys shud call me juice. and SOA is the best show on tv
Why? Are you a lying, pussy little snitch? A real Son died because Juice went bitch.


no my name is Juan Ortiz like his... other stuff hells no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
OU wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:
u guys shud call me juice. and SOA is the best show on tv
Why? Are you a lying, pussy little snitch? A real Son died because Juice went bitch.


no my name is Juan Ortiz like his... other stuff hells no
I didn't even notice it was the same exact name lol, if your middle name is Carlos then I'm going to freak the fuck out lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones
Posts : 1318
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : North Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm

OU wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:
OU wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:
u guys shud call me juice. and SOA is the best show on tv
Why? Are you a lying, pussy little snitch? A real Son died because Juice went bitch.


no my name is Juan Ortiz like his... other stuff hells no
I didn't even notice it was the same exact name lol, if your middle name is Carlos then I'm going to freak the fuck out lol


no its not lol but first and last name is pretty cool.. juice was a comic relief character till this season and he turned into a bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I liked Juice, before he turned out to be retarded. They should have let that one guy in prison rape his ass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

What a season, I was gripped right till the end.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 pm

I HATE that promo where Jax drives off the bridge and the only promo I have seen on TV where Jax and Clay are talking at the table. I HATE it. Clay needs to die 1st episode, but he obviously won't. Also interesting seeing Bobby right there next to Clay.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 pm

I am so psyched for this season, Jax is going to have alot on his plate to deal with. I'd be surprised if one vital member of the gang doesn't die this season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Ali wrote:
I am so psyched for this season, Jax is going to have alot on his plate to deal with. I'd be surprised if one vital member of the gang doesn't die this season.
You would have thought that Jax or Clay would have to go. They didn't seem to leave much wiggle room at the end of last season. I just hope that Oppie gets to break Clay in half.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
I am so psyched for this season, Jax is going to have alot on his plate to deal with. I'd be surprised if one vital member of the gang doesn't die this season.
You would have thought that Jax or Clay would have to go. They didn't seem to leave much wiggle room at the end of last season. I just hope that Oppie gets to break Clay in half.

I am thinking Tig or Juice might get whacked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
I am so psyched for this season, Jax is going to have alot on his plate to deal with. I'd be surprised if one vital member of the gang doesn't die this season.
You would have thought that Jax or Clay would have to go. They didn't seem to leave much wiggle room at the end of last season. I just hope that Oppie gets to break Clay in half.

I am thinking Tig or Juice might get whacked.
Juice deserves to be whacked for being a moron.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 am

Holy shit that episode caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared for that graphic scene. Very interesting first episode.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

OU wrote:
Holy shit that episode caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared for that graphic scene. Very interesting first episode.


Totally agree. I knew Tig killing that chick was gonna be the reason shit went down, but I never saw THAT shit coming. Thats a main reason the show is soo good, its predictable like other shows but we are atleast getting one really good surprise a season give or take. I do like that they now have a good reason imo for Jax not just ordering the offing of all kinds of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Holy shit that episode caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared for that graphic scene. Very interesting first episode.


Totally agree. I knew Tig killing that chick was gonna be the reason shit went down, but I never saw THAT shit coming. Thats a main reason the show is soo good, its predictable like other shows but we are atleast getting one really good surprise a season give or take. I do like that they now have a good reason imo for Jax not just ordering the offing of all kinds of people.
It shocked me for sure, I didn't see that scene coming at all. That shit was brutal. That was more graphic then they usually get on that show. Also you know that new dude Gemma is fucking is going to cause some major problems. Dude seems crazy. Clay is definitely trying to pull some shit, he is up to something. I hate it because the commercials leading up to the show would suggest he takes back over. Also I would hate it if Oppie was gone for good. But I don't think he is. I'm sure some crazy shit will go down eventually.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Man the first part was pretty slow, poor Tigg, I think he will actually cut that dude's head off, don't want to see another power struggle between Gemma & Tara this year, Smitts will be a good add to the season, can't wait to see Unser next week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 am

Last night's episode wasn't near as intense. I'm curious to see if anyone dies in jail. I think the home invasions were something setup by Clay. He is up to something.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm

That is kinda what I'm thinking as well, who else could've gotten to the new members except Clay and he really wanted them to know his safe was gone, so they will be looking for it and find it emptied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:54 am

Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons
of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing
his landlady.Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old
Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside
home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old
Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and
Lewis was the suspect.
Officers went to the home after neighbors
reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had
jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped
back.
Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.
It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons
of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing
his landlady.Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old
Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside
home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old
Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and
Lewis was the suspect.
Officers went to the home after neighbors
reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had
jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped
back.
Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.
It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved.
Damn prospect killed himself? His character is dead on the show. I've seen that actor on other things. Sad news.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Man I just watched this weeks episode. Fucked up how they did Oppie. Man that scene was pretty crazy. I thought Oppie would be the one to die just based on how he went to jail. I just figured it would play out that way. But damn Oppie's character deserved better.
But we did pretty much get confirmation that Clay is behind the home invasions.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   

Back to top Go down
 
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sons of Anarchy Moniker
» Sons of Anarchy
» What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!
» spoilers on an early????
» Money In the Bank updated card (RAW AND SMACKDOWN SPOILERS!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: