Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
OU
cascade_run
Primetyme199
Wolfgangsta
SOKO
GolbeZ
oggy420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:07 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
The wendy shit I did actually see coming as soon as she threatened Jax, I didn't know what he was going to do I thought he'd just kill her but I knew something was gonna happen to her as soon as she grew balls to talk shit.
Yeah I figured he was just gonna kill her, I didn't expect him to do what he did. But that was genius. Junkie whore should have remember who she was fucking with when she started running her mouth. Considering she almost OD'd and killed the baby I understand Jax hating her guts.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 pm

OU wrote:
I didn't expect this episode to play out like that. I didn't expect Clay to be brought to the table so early.
I guess this is one way for Clay to remain alive for next season. Clay is making a run at Tig and seems like he is also trying to get Juice to come along.
But whether it happens in the finale, in next seasons premier or sometime in next season, I think I Nero will be the one to kill Clay. I mentioned that before. Just makes sense with the conversation Pope and Jax had. I think Jemma will be used to justify Nero killing Clay. The club would probably understand if Nero killed Clay over something to do with Jemma since Clay is no longer a member and considered a traitor at this point.
The sure made it seem like Jax was giving up Tig, not just preview but the conversation Jax had with Pope. I don't know how Jax is going to justify this one to the club though. Also it looks like that Marshall guy is going to go on some kind of killing spree. We could have some dead Sons at the end of next episode. I'm just really hoping Chibbs isn't one of those Sons.

Who, besides Opie, has had more bad luck than Chibbs? His wife and daughter essentially held hostage by Jimmy in Belfast, the IED eplosive fucking him up in season 1 or 2(don't remember which), getting his head cracked open by Chucky Pancamo. It seems like Chibbs is the one who gets fucked up most when it comes to just general bad luck.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
I didn't expect this episode to play out like that. I didn't expect Clay to be brought to the table so early.
I guess this is one way for Clay to remain alive for next season. Clay is making a run at Tig and seems like he is also trying to get Juice to come along.
But whether it happens in the finale, in next seasons premier or sometime in next season, I think I Nero will be the one to kill Clay. I mentioned that before. Just makes sense with the conversation Pope and Jax had. I think Jemma will be used to justify Nero killing Clay. The club would probably understand if Nero killed Clay over something to do with Jemma since Clay is no longer a member and considered a traitor at this point.
The sure made it seem like Jax was giving up Tig, not just preview but the conversation Jax had with Pope. I don't know how Jax is going to justify this one to the club though. Also it looks like that Marshall guy is going to go on some kind of killing spree. We could have some dead Sons at the end of next episode. I'm just really hoping Chibbs isn't one of those Sons.

Who, besides Opie, has had more bad luck than Chibbs? His wife and daughter essentially held hostage by Jimmy in Belfast, the IED eplosive fucking him up in season 1 or 2(don't remember which), getting his head cracked open by Chucky Pancamo. It seems like Chibbs is the one who gets fucked up most when it comes to just general bad luck.
Yeah Chibbs has had some bad luck for sure. He was also 1 of the handful that witnessed Opie's death. Who doesn't love Chibbs though? Loyal mother fucker, down for the club like no other besides maybe Happy. With Juice, Bobby and Clay we either want them to die or wouldn't give a shit if they did. But don't fuck with Chibbs, he's one of the favorites. Also it's gonna be sad to see Unser go, whenever and however that happens.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
The wendy shit I did actually see coming as soon as she threatened Jax, I didn't know what he was going to do I thought he'd just kill her but I knew something was gonna happen to her as soon as she grew balls to talk shit.
Yeah I figured he was just gonna kill her, I didn't expect him to do what he did. But that was genius. Junkie whore should have remember who she was fucking with when she started running her mouth. Considering she almost OD'd and killed the baby I understand Jax hating her guts.

Totally agree on understanding Jaxs hatred for Wendy and yes the way Jax dealt with her was fucking genius, he didn't have to kill her I never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am

Oh and on Chibbs, hes an awsome character. And I don't want him to die either but with Opie getting killed man anything gos with Sutter he doesn't give a fuck who the fans want to live.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 am

Clay and Juice imo will be back next season.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Season ends tonight OU, what do you think? Does Clay live or die? My guess is the bastard lives and comes back next season again
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Call me spoiled, but I didn't think the finale quite lived up to the season. It was good but not great IMO.

I think they left too many loose ends. We are left again at the end of a season wondering the fate of Clay. Last season is was wondering if he survived the gun shots this season it's wondering if he will make it to jail alive with the hit out on him. We didn't get very many answers concerning the Marshall. Was he behind Tara getting picked up? Was Jemma behind it? By the way I have hated her character all season. She doesn't do anything positive anymore.
The scene with Otto was another graphic, but great scene. Jax's framing of Clay was great, Clay deserved nothing less then having the woman he loves and his closest SAMCRO member stabbing him in the back. Another brilliant move by Jax.
Next season will have the obvious Tara situation, I'm sure the Marshall will come into play. It's still possible we could see backlash from killing Pope. Bobby is almost becoming to Jax what Piney was to Clay.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm

I liked it only thing I didn't like was being left in the dark on the Tara shit, I think we should've been told how that went down because we all know Otto didn't say shit so WTF I def don't think it was Jemme even though she threatened it just by how the scene looked. I loved seeing Jemme straight betray Clay right to his face and get him arrested and I really loved how Jax dealt with Pope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Started watching season five this week and I've reached ep 6, I can't believe Opie is dead Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Ali wrote:
Started watching season five this week and I've reached ep 6, I can't believe Opie is dead Crying or Very sad
Man that is a crazy scene they have right there. Be ready for a couple more powerful scenes this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Man that is a crazy scene they have right there. Be ready for a couple more powerful scenes this season.

I figured at the end of S4 some members would start to fall in the blowout with the whole cartel scenario but I never thought Opie would go out like that. I actually teared up a little during his wake.

SOA is another one of those shows that seems to get better with each season.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm on season 4 right now couple of episodes in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Really good season although it was extremely gory and more violent than I expected.

Walton Goggin's cameo wow.......just wow.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Just got done with season 5 and this is one of my favorite shows now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Man what a crazy season premiere. So much shit in one episode. Man Otto has had one fucked up life recently. He is like 90% blind, bit off his own tongue and gets raped every morning. Between Otto and Clay someone is going to spill the beans. Tara trying to be tough could backfire. She is alone in there, she might have won that battle but I bet it cost her.
Tig has gone off the deep end and Jax is a sucker for some pussy. Tara is about to get fucked up in jail and he is balls deep in some old whore.
I don't know where this season is going to go. I figured that kid was going to die when they kept showing him, I didn't know he was the spawn of Satan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:17 pm

I thought it was hilarious that Jax was catching feelings for that leader of the whore house. Then he walks in on him fucking that old nasty dude. Tigg's dumbass deserves what he is getting. Hell him and Clay have both deserved to die since early in the series when they tried to wack Opie and killed his wife instead. I really hope Clay dies soon, I was hoping it was going to happen this episode. I wonder who the new shank is for? Just for protection? To kill himself? To do another mission for Pope's people?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

They finally did it!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Best episode of all time last week. Clay finally got what was coming to him and I like the way they did it. I just with Gemma would have been in the room with him suffering the same fate. But it was nice to see Galen get his as well. Cocky Irish bastard deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8