[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 am

MMAEYES wrote:
And real MCs don't fuck around. My buddy in columbus joined a new club there and with in a couple weeks the Outlaws showed up at there clubhouse sporting M16s no shit and told them they weren't allowed to ride in groups of more than two while wearing there colors. My brother was actually close to joining when that happen and it thankfully scared him out.
Did you know the guy that plays Otto is the creator of the show? He spent some time with some real motorcycle gangs before the series.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:21 am

Come on OU you mean it never got on your nerves when the rest of the club wants to fuck shit up and Jax is always like "wait guys lets find another way"?

Like when motherfuckers had his son and he's not just killing everyone? Even when he knew who had his kid? I just think the show would be way better if Jax was detecated to the club, if they made Clay his real father and there never was any letter pussyfying the main character. Then the stuggle between Jax and Clay could be about who is leading the club jmo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Come on OU you mean it never got on your nerves when the rest of the club wants to fuck shit up and Jax is always like "wait guys lets find another way"?

Like when motherfuckers had his son and he's not just killing everyone? Even when he knew who had his kid? I just think the show would be way better if Jax was detecated to the club, if they made Clay his real father and there never was any letter pussyfying the main character. Then the stuggle between Jax and Clay could be about who is leading the club jmo
Sometimes Jax can get on my nerves. But most of the time I get it and I think it's for the best. Jax's line of thinking is what made the end of last season so sweet. Jax is often times the voice of reason and I don't see anything pussyfied about most of his decisions. He is still productive, he still gets his hands dirty he just shows the ability to think out his decisions. I think the attempt to show them as complete people with real conflicts rather then just ruthless thugs is a good thing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
And real MCs don't fuck around. My buddy in columbus joined a new club there and with in a couple weeks the Outlaws showed up at there clubhouse sporting M16s no shit and told them they weren't allowed to ride in groups of more than two while wearing there colors. My brother was actually close to joining when that happen and it thankfully scared him out.
Did you know the guy that plays Otto is the creator of the show? He spent some time with some real motorcycle gangs before the series.


I didn't know that thanks for telling me, cool shit, I bet he was just in one MC and don't want to say who it was for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
And real MCs don't fuck around. My buddy in columbus joined a new club there and with in a couple weeks the Outlaws showed up at there clubhouse sporting M16s no shit and told them they weren't allowed to ride in groups of more than two while wearing there colors. My brother was actually close to joining when that happen and it thankfully scared him out.
Did you know the guy that plays Otto is the creator of the show? He spent some time with some real motorcycle gangs before the series.


I didn't know that thanks for telling me, cool shit, I bet he was just in one MC and don't want to say who it was for obvious reasons
Actually Jemma is his real life wife. Pretty weird huh? Otto does look pretty different off the show, they make him look different with his eye, well eyes now. Otto actually wrote for The Shield.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah that thing with Otto early in the season opener threw Me a little. I thought maybe things had started to get to him, but the way that turned out was crazy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Ludo wrote:
Yeah that thing with Otto early in the season opener threw Me a little. I thought maybe things had started to get to him, but the way that turned out was crazy.
Yeah I thought the same thing. I thought he was dead. Turned out pretty awesome.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah I thought that was the Club giving him his wish for all that he had done for them in there, I thought we were looking at someother kind of death for that dude, was not expecting where that scalpel went, when the clips were loaded I knew that they were all in trouble, and love Chucy's new hands, those fingers were creeping me out

You can't have this show without Jax, he is the most indepth character, he is torn between a lot of things, and he wanted to give Abel a better life and he almost got his wish, in life everybody is indecisive on one thing or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 am

Another interesting episode. Good start to the season. Will this be the last season? You got Clay trying to cash out and Jax trying to bail out. I wouldn't mind watching a show where SAMCRO is ran by Oppie lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

OU wrote:
Another interesting episode. Good start to the season. Will this be the last season? You got Clay trying to cash out and Jax trying to bail out. I wouldn't mind watching a show where SAMCRO is ran by Oppie lol


I'd be fine with that but we know that won't happen. I don't think it's the last season it's to popular, some how Jax will get pulled back in to staying with the club, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed off Clay though and Jax becomes club pres by the last episode.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am

Things got real interesting this last episode. The vote and the aftermath. Interesting moments with Clay and Bobby this last episode. I have a feeling Piney actually shoots Clay sometime soon, not saying he kills him because we know that can't happen, just shoots him.
Also I wasn't aware that Juice being black would be an issue with SAMCRO? It's fine that he is Mexican but not black?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 am

OU wrote:
Things got real interesting this last episode. The vote and the aftermath. Interesting moments with Clay and Bobby this last episode. I have a feeling Piney actually shoots Clay sometime soon, not saying he kills him because we know that can't happen, just shoots him.
Also I wasn't aware that Juice being black would be an issue with SAMCRO? It's fine that he is Mexican but not black?


I don't know where the fuck they are going with that. I was like so what his dad is black? Then Juice looked scared I was like WTF!? I thought is was clear that Samco was a club that didn't care about color ala banditos, Pagons, and a few other big clubs in real life. If it was known that samco was racist how the fuck do they explain the help from black gangs in prison? That confused the fuck out of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Things got real interesting this last episode. The vote and the aftermath. Interesting moments with Clay and Bobby this last episode. I have a feeling Piney actually shoots Clay sometime soon, not saying he kills him because we know that can't happen, just shoots him.
Also I wasn't aware that Juice being black would be an issue with SAMCRO? It's fine that he is Mexican but not black?


I don't know where the fuck they are going with that. I was like so what his dad is black? Then Juice looked scared I was like WTF!? I thought is was clear that Samco was a club that didn't care about color ala banditos, Pagons, and a few other big clubs in real life. If it was known that samco was racist how the fuck do they explain the help from black gangs in prison? That confused the fuck out of me.
Maybe it's different for the club to be a member and just being an ally of the club? Not sure, like I said I wasn't aware it was an issue? So Hispanics are allowed(Happy) but you can't be black? I was thinking that Juice's dad was part of the Cartel or some group that they are trying to use the RICO on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 am

I guess now that I think about it Piney came off pretty fuckin racist when he thought the 9ers killed Donna huh lol


Last edited by MMAEYES on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:56 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Things got real interesting this last episode. The vote and the aftermath. Interesting moments with Clay and Bobby this last episode. I have a feeling Piney actually shoots Clay sometime soon, not saying he kills him because we know that can't happen, just shoots him.
Also I wasn't aware that Juice being black would be an issue with SAMCRO? It's fine that he is Mexican but not black?


I don't know where the fuck they are going with that. I was like so what his dad is black? Then Juice looked scared I was like WTF!? I thought is was clear that Samco was a club that didn't care about color ala banditos, Pagons, and a few other big clubs in real life. If it was known that samco was racist how the fuck do they explain the help from black gangs in prison? That confused the fuck out of me.

That would have been such a better way to go with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.soafanatic.com/2011/10/kurt-sutter-on-last-call-with-carson-daily/


This is a link to Kurt Sutter talking about the show, how he came up with it. He didn't say anything about being in a real mc he just says he did research. But he is married to Peg Bundy. Good short interview
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 am

Last episode got pretty damn good. Juice is a fucking retard, I would think he would have a better chance just pulling Jax and/or Clay to the side and explaining shit. But not anymore he done crossed the line. He better just take the fuck off now because no way he lives no matter how this plays out now.

The situation between Jemma/Clay/Unser/Tara/Piney over the JT letters is really getting interesting. Unser questions Clay, Clay and Jemma question eachother, Piney has Clay by the balls, it's all just a cluster fuck. Going to be interesting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:20 pm

I just can't wait for the episode explaining the SOA are racist and would've killed Juice if they knew his dad was black cause I just don't get that shit at all. I'm glad they are finally getting to the bottom of JTs death, I also like how they made it seem like Clay's hinding something from Jemma regarding JTs death which makes me think that Jax will forgive his mom because she was lied to by Clay about the reason to kill JT. IDK good season so far though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:31 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I just can't wait for the episode explaining the SOA are racist and would've killed Juice if they knew his dad was black cause I just don't get that shit at all. I'm glad they are finally getting to the bottom of JTs death, I also like how they made it seem like Clay's hinding something from Jemma regarding JTs death which makes me think that Jax will forgive his mom because she was lied to by Clay about the reason to kill JT. IDK good season so far though
OH yeah Jemma definitely doesn't know about the details. There is a reason Unser called Clay before Jemma after reading it. I'm glad Piney is doing what he is doing. He said straight up fuck the money, we need to make shit right. Also I have a feeling it's possible SOA uses the cops to bust the Cartel to help step away from the drug situation. Just a guess.
I agree about the whole Juice situation. The dude is just fucked all the way around at the moment but being black must be a death sentence for SOA.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
I just can't wait for the episode explaining the SOA are racist and would've killed Juice if they knew his dad was black cause I just don't get that shit at all. I'm glad they are finally getting to the bottom of JTs death, I also like how they made it seem like Clay's hinding something from Jemma regarding JTs death which makes me think that Jax will forgive his mom because she was lied to by Clay about the reason to kill JT. IDK good season so far though
OH yeah Jemma definitely doesn't know about the details. There is a reason Unser called Clay before Jemma after reading it. I'm glad Piney is doing what he is doing. He said straight up fuck the money, we need to make shit right. Also I have a feeling it's possible SOA uses the cops to bust the Cartel to help step away from the drug situation. Just a guess.
I agree about the whole Juice situation. The dude is just fucked all the way around at the moment but being black must be a death sentence for SOA.


That's what I'm thinking too. It's hard to tell though where this season is headed because of the whole JT letters coming out I think by the end of the season Clay will be dead, the whole story has some major changes coming I'm really interested to see what Kurt Sutter comes up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:51 pm

All I know is shit would go down if Tara died. Jax and Unser wouldn't let that fly one bit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:02 pm

I can't see any members helping Clay kill Piney or Tara so he'd have to go a deferent way about it. But yeah if either die I think shit hits the fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I can't see any members helping Clay kill Piney or Tara so he'd have to go a deferent way about it. But yeah if either die I think shit hits the fan
Well just like with JT he obviously went outside the club. Clay can't have the club finding out he killed JT. It certainly seems like Clay knows people that could get the job done. But I don't see how he could pull it off at the moment. Too many people would know something was up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 35
Location : London,Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I just want to know what the other reason for killing JT was. It's gonna be something good I can feel it. This is the only show that could make me wish it was a tuesday lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Just watched the first episode of the new season, wow they've really stepped up their game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   

Back to top Go down
 
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sons of Anarchy Moniker
» Sons of Anarchy.
» Sons of Anarchy
» What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!
» spoilers on an early????

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: