Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...

Go down 
+3
OU
Andrew the Raider King
LTFG
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Just an FYI...
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 pm

NP... Someone around here has to share information without telling others to fuck off, call them losers, claim to rape them or accuse their mom's or wives of hitting the mattress for money when you disagree with their opinions... We're not all insecure desk jockey's, hiding behind keyboards, talking shit and being banned all over the internet...

No idea when the interview is, but Rome's show runs 9-12 PST. He'll give a time for the interview at the start of his show.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Rome has been on it with the MMA interviews lately. I hope he keeps it up.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
NP... Someone around here has to share information without telling others to fuck off, call them losers, claim to rape them or accuse their mom's or wives of hitting the mattress for money when you disagree with their opinions... We're not all insecure desk jockey's, hiding behind keyboards, talking shit and being banned all over the internet...

No idea when the interview is, but Rome's show runs 9-12 PST. He'll give a time for the interview at the start of his show.

ROFLMAO! Well I give tit-for-tat sometimes, but not until someone starts shit. But I appreciate it. I actually enjoy writing the sarcastic stuff though. It humors me to no end, though my wife doesn't get it. Then again she can't understand my passion for MMA, so I just let her do her liberal agenda junk and vote Republican. go figure since it was a Republican who tried to stop MMA in the early days.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yeah, he hits it pretty hard with the UFC for sure... I would like to see him get some involvement outside of the UFC as well though.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

ROFLMAO! Well I give tit-for-tat sometimes, but not until someone starts shit. But I appreciate it. I actually enjoy writing the sarcastic stuff though. It humors me to no end, though my wife doesn't get it. Then again she can't understand my passion for MMA, so I just let her do her liberal agenda junk and vote Republican. go figure since it was a Republican who tried to stop MMA in the early days.

I'm as guilty as anyone of being suckered into pointless sparring. Most don't get personal and go A Hole with it, but a select few seem to think that they are funny, know everything and are untouchable. Unfortunately, only one of those is accurate for the most part. What I do know is if I was talked to in person the way that I have been talked to here or ESPN, there would be a couple less posters working the net.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yeah, he hits it pretty hard with the UFC for sure... I would like to see him get some involvement outside of the UFC as well though.

He had Faber, I know he is still Zuffa but not UFC. I'm just glad he is putting guys on the show.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm

he had Carano too..
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
he had Carano too..

Wow, she does get around some...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

LTFG references my sexual assaults on him in every post. I'm glad I have that impact on people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

I didn't even mention your name... A little self conscious or do you think you're the only piece of shit that stoops to that level?

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

who else would you have been talking about pops? The simple fact my reply leads to one from you less than 5 minutes later says enough.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

While we are on the subject... Why are you such an ignorant, antagonistic fuck stick? Did all your moms boyfriends tease you and make you watch as they did unthinkable things? Were you repeatedly picked on in school for being "different"? Were you singled out and picked last behind the fat girl during PE activities? I don't understand what creates such an anrgy little man that his only claim to anything is to go onto message boards and try to belittle others and say shit that he would never say unless he was carrying a gun. What is it Wolfprick? What happened in the life of little Wolfpup to make him the way he is today? Did it happen later in life as you grew to realize that you were all you would ever be and that no matter how hard you tried, you knew that your lack of motivation, limited skillsets and confused mindset would keep you average at best? I'm here for you junior... The chair is all yours and the first hour is free...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm

hahahahahahahaha fuck.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

U guys got alittle battle going.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

since when is the internet version of domestic violence considered a serious battle.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 pm

I said little.....
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Come on TIM! Be more descriptive. We are losing your POV man! ROFLOL! Sorry, I couldn't quit typing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

This vid is for big kids, but one of the greatest movie scenes ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Look for Randy some time between 11:00 and 11 :30 PST...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Should be a good one, you think Rome will ask him about Fedor or the EA game?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 pm

I think he will stick with the Nog fight for the most part. He will hit Brock a little, maybe Fedor a bit, but I would be surprised if he touches on the game at all....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I think he will stick with the Nog fight for the most part. He will hit Brock a little, maybe Fedor a bit, but I would be surprised if he touches on the game at all....

I think he will hit on Brock for sure and Fedor a little bit. But you are right should be mainly about Nog.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Jim just said the interview with Randy will be at the top of hour #3. 3rd hour starts at 2pm ET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...   Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow... Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy to be on Rome's radio show tomorrow...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next