Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

brock vs carwin who takes it and how.

Go down 
+9
LTFG
CainVelasquezFan
bobbitt15
NoRegret
JerseyStyle
franklinfan2
OU
Ninja
SOKO
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

brock tko/ko
brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 17 ]
brock decision
brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
carwin tko/ko
brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
carwin decision
brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brock vs carwin who takes it and how.   brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Read my opinion and counter it with something, opinion or otherwise, that makes sense. I will never believe his strength makes him invincible. Is that what the implication is here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: brock vs carwin who takes it and how.   brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Read my opinion and counter it with something, opinion or otherwise, that makes sense. I will never believe his strength makes him invincible. Is that what the implication is here?

Invincible no but very hard to beat yes. His strength is a huge factor and the weight behind his punches is also crazy. Carwin will be TKOed and thats that but u seem to think Brock will never win a fight. U can come up with as much crap as u want to feed urself about how Carwin matches up and his punching power and size and wrestling but lets face the facts he will not win this fight. Brock is too skilled and every1 knows it. So u can keep wishing but deep down as much as u hate Brock will be the champ for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: brock vs carwin who takes it and how.   brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 am

Oh man when Brock loses what will everyone do then?

For the record, I'd pick Brock in this fight. But it's no mismatch like many seem to think. Brock isn't super human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: brock vs carwin who takes it and how.   brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Wolf I hear everything you wrote. I think Brock can out wrestle Carwin and I do think that is how Brock will win GnP in the 2nd .

How ever Carwin has huge punching power and even though Brock seems to be much bigger I give the punching power to Carwin. I think it will be a little closer then many think and could go either way.

I'll take Brock GnP via Lay and pray

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brock vs carwin who takes it and how.   brock vs carwin who takes it and how. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2