Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good morning Boxing board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Good morning Boxing board Empty
PostSubject: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 am

Man I am a happy person this morning. Despite nothing going right this morning. Its Friday and I am ready to watch some football and have a great 3 day weekend.

Anyone else happy as hell this morning?
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Hey sooner! I'm doing great. My wife's birthday today; my daughter started school today (on the bus for the first time); Notre Dame season opener tomorrow and a three day weekend! Very Happy

All is good on my side; just have to survive one more day in the office.

Last edited by Tobe06 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 am

Tobe06 wrote:
Hey sooner! I'm doing great. My wife's birthday today; my daugther started school today (on the bus for the first time); Notre Dame season opener tomorrow and a three day weekend! Very Happy

All is good on my side; just have to survive one more day in the office.
Same here. Our website that we put in our grades is down so I have nothing to do right now. LOL

Oh well the state of Oklahoma can just pay me to talk to you guys. Our first football game is tonight and we are playing a team we will beat. And OU's season starts tomorrow and I have season Tickets. I am doing pretty good. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 am

Today is the big Lawton High vs Eisenhower local HS football game. Not sure how aware Mark is of those schools. I graduated from Eisenhower but LHS ranked this year with a starting QB that will be D-1 next year.
Got tickets to OU's home opener just like Mark. Trying to get through this Friday at work to start my 3 day weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:53 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Today is the big Lawton High vs Eisenhower local HS football game. Not sure how aware Mark is of those schools. I graduated from Eisenhower but LHS ranked this year with a starting QB that will be D-1 next year.
Got tickets to OU's home opener just like Mark. Trying to get through this Friday at work to start my 3 day weekend.
Hell yeah, We need to get a beer at the game tomorrow BTW.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Hell yeah, We need to get a beer at the game tomorrow BTW.

Hell yeah, I'll have to jump on here tonight or tomorrow when I find out when I'm going down there. I'm going with a couple buddies but I will probably be the one driving.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm happy for you guys. I'm working through the weekend and the holiday, however I'll keep in mind that you guys are having a good time and that will make it easier. No sarcasm there. (smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 pm

4445Frank wrote:
I'm happy for you guys. I'm working through the weekend and the holiday, however I'll keep in mind that you guys are having a good time and that will make it easier. No sarcasm there. (smile)
That sucks Frank. I hope you are at least working around some hot women.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Go screw yourself

Did I miss the point? Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Go screw yourself

Did I miss the point? Mad
YOU SORRY MO...

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Boxing board   Good morning Boxing board Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning Boxing board
Page 1 of 1