Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good site with good people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Good site with good people Empty
PostSubject: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm

I don't know if I'll have time to come back here tonight, but I did want to say that I enjoy the company of everyone here and I learn a lot from all of you. Switching to this site was an excellent move and I'm having a great time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:31 pm

4445Frank wrote:
I don't know if I'll have time to come back here tonight, but I did want to say that I enjoy the company of everyone here and I learn a lot from all of you. Switching to this site was an excellent move and I'm having a great time.
You are welcome Frank LOL.
Back to top Go down
freddie1437
White Belt
White Belt
freddie1437

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, JMM, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I agree! Good shit here!
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm

ill agree totaly frank..you and others are the reason this site is very very good.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

glad you guys enjoy this place as much as i do
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

we had a great night scoring the fights last weekend (and had a decent crowd on here).

The only things I looked forward to on the espn board was scoring fights (because of the same 20-25 regulars joined me) and a few threads posted by guys like Ali, Ring, Marble, etc.....(but even alot of those got hijacked by people who have less reasoning skills than my 3 year old son-and believe me he isn't a genius for 3).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good site with good people   Good site with good people Empty

Back to top Go down

Good site with good people
Page 1 of 1