Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hope Kotelnik

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

gets the first crack at the winner of Bradley-Alexander.

I think Kotelnik would beat Bradley and he deserves the rematch with Alexander at a neutral site.
Back to top Go down

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am

While I hope Alexander keeps winning to bring bigger and better fights to the STL, I thought Kotelnik was underrated going into the fight. I was still shocked that it was close but Kotelnik did nothing to put him worse than 5 in the division. Khan has superior speed and length which allowed him to work the jab effectively. I think he is right there with Maidana for the 4th spot. I still have Alexander above them. Alexander was apparently pretty overrated going into the fight. I still like Alexander-Bradley and think Devon has a chance.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am

Kotelnik vs Maidana II

Especially if GBP and Khan make the Marquez bout

Shit ill be more willing to accept Khan-Marquez if they put that on the under card of it lol
Back to top Go down

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Maidana vs Kotlenik makes alot of sense right now, or they could match Ortiz with Kotlenik after the Harris fight.

Problem is will HBO give Kotelnik another chance ?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Why wouldnt they? Max and Papa sure enjoyed his effort Sat night
Back to top Go down

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Why wouldnt they? Max and Papa sure enjoyed his effort Sat night

Max and Papa don't decide who gets to fight on the network though.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 pm

True but fucking Greenburg needs to let me in there as their match maker!!!

Ill get shit done! lol
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Why would HBO give Kotelnik another shot at Alexander. He almost beat him the first time, a rematch holds no merit for them. If HBO wants Alexander to lose, it will be against another more popular fighter they will use in the future like Khan and Bradley to build up cred. If I was HBO, I'd tell GBP the only way I'd televise Ortiz again is if he fight Kotelnik. Theres really no other fight to make for Ortiz to come back to HBO. Alexander will fight Bradly and Khan will fight JMM or Maidana depending on JMM desicion. Ortiz is the odd man out because Maidana will not fight him again, hes already turned him down once before. BTW, Maidana gave Kotelnik a better fight than Alexander did. I felt Maidana did deserve the nod against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hope Kotelnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Kotelnik   I hope Kotelnik Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope Kotelnik
Page 1 of 1