Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum

Go down 
+4
NBrooks5
marbleheadmaui
Canvas
gomez1012
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
floyd and his goo for ellebee deserve no defence..did hamon and greenburg or ellebee talk to pac at all..negotiations by representatives is the usual norm..floyd backed out..its that simple.there silence threw the several days of arums ticking clock says it all...other fights are happening.thats what counts good fights instead of a make believe fight..

It ASTOUNDS me that there is a single, solitary fan out there who A) thinks this crap matters and B) somehow thinks it exonerates Floyd.

Here are 100% of the relevant facts.

1) Manny, the considerably smaller man, wants to fight Floyd
2) Boxing fans are clamoring for the fight
3) Floyd would make OOOOdles of dough
4) Floyd won't fight.

There is literally NOTHING else that matters.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Give me a fucking break. Mayweather slanders a guy for about a year who has never tested positive for a banned substance and has passed all of the state sanctioned tests he has ever taken, and we're supposed to believe this nonsense? Floyd's his own boss but people do his negotiation? Ellerbe makes a statement saying there were no talks. Then Greenburg, Arum and Haymon ( the money guys and actual negotiators) say there were? Fuck Floyd and his team. Manny agreed to the tests, kow towed to this guy and the guy still makes excuses. 30 million left on the table was the Floyd fan excuse when Pacquaio justifiably refused unsanctioned testing. Well that hyped the fight more and supposedly the fight is worth upwards of 40 for each guy now. This would be the richest fight in boxing history and the guy that calls himself "Money" won't take the fight.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:
floyd and his goo for ellebee deserve no defence..did hamon and greenburg or ellebee talk to pac at all..negotiations by representatives is the usual norm..floyd backed out..its that simple.there silence threw the several days of arums ticking clock says it all...other fights are happening.thats what counts good fights instead of a make believe fight..

It ASTOUNDS me that there is a single, solitary fan out there who A) thinks this crap matters and B) somehow thinks it exonerates Floyd.

Here are 100% of the relevant facts.

1) Manny, the considerably smaller man, wants to fight Floyd
2) Boxing fans are clamoring for the fight
3) Floyd would make OOOOdles of dough
4) Floyd won't fight.

There is literally NOTHING else that matters

+10000000000000000000000000000000 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I never once said this exonerates Floyd.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

And I wasn't referring to you in my generalized rant. Sorry if it came out that way. Not my intention.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Give me a fucking break. Mayweather slanders a guy for about a year who has never tested positive for a banned substance and has passed all of the state sanctioned tests he has ever taken, and we're supposed to believe this nonsense? Floyd's his own boss but people do his negotiation? Ellerbe makes a statement saying there were no talks. Then Greenburg, Arum and Haymon ( the money guys and actual negotiators) say there were? Fuck Floyd and his team. Manny agreed to the tests, kow towed to this guy and the guy still makes excuses. 30 million left on the table was the Floyd fan excuse when Pacquaio justifiably refused unsanctioned testing. Well that hyped the fight more and supposedly the fight is worth upwards of 40 for each guy now. This would be the richest fight in boxing history and the guy that calls himself "Money" won't take the fight.

It would really be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
How can you negotiate a fight when one of the fighters isn't involved ?

I am not defending Floyd's actions but Arum's made a big deal out this to make Manny look good and smear Floyd.
Bull Shit. I would bet at the time Arum thought Floyd was on board. It looks to me that he just found this out. Besides who gives a shit either way its still FLoyds fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

And I wasn't referring to you in my generalized rant. Sorry if it came out that way. Not my intention.

Praise Nigel Benn and all is forgiven Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:52 pm

all this was about was getting TopRank.com the most viewers it ever ahd and it worked

when Bob Arum says, "In fairness to Floyd he was never on board with negotiations."

that means "in fairness to Floyd Ive been bullshitting for a while here"

called this a month or so ago
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:52 pm

how many people here have "sandered" Barry Bonds

go show me what public test he failed that you all have access and proof of
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
Again

He was INVOLVED, his manager negotiated with HBO and Top Rank, he never agreed to the terms

That damn simple

of course he was. his authorized representatives negotiated on his behalf, made a fair deal, and he refused.

And you have actual proof that Floyd authorized negotiations then declined a deal ?

BinFuckinGO
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

The FBI does have positive test results from Bonds.

The question is whether Bonds perjured himself. Bonds claims he unknowingly used steroids.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I worship the ground the Dark Destroyer trods! I would walk barefoot through flaming broken glass, while listening to a logic course taught by a Flomo and drinking Juan Manuel Marquez's urine at his behest.

The Dark Destroyer, Master of all he surveys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marbleheadmaui on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

The question is whether Bonds perjured himself. Bonds claims he unknowingly used steroids.
LMAO damn you got to it before me.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

and my point is the FBI seized a sealed document, not exactly like everyone knew when it happened

lets not act like Floyd is the only one saying they think Pac is firty

off the top of my head Bradley, Paulie, and Alexander have said they are suspicious
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:58 pm

obviously yall dont get my point

Bonds never failed a test persay in the sport he played

every sport protects their own, MB protected 100s, why do you think all the "SpyGate" evidence was destroyed????? (sorry marble)
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

It isn't slander if it isn't malicious. Read "Game of Shadows" and compare the productivity by age of every other great hitter in history pre 1993 with Bonds career arc.

Oh yeah, the Feds have a drug test Bonds failed.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
obviously yall dont get my point

Bonds never failed a test persay in the sport he played

every sport protects their own, MB protected 100s, why do you think all the "SpyGate" evidence was destroyed????? (sorry marble)

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
It would really be funny if it wasn't so sad.

+1 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I worship the ground the Dark Destroyer trods! I would walk barefoot through flaming broken glass, while listening to a logic course taught by a Flomo and drinking Juan Manuel Marquez's urine at his behest.

Atta boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

all im saying is it isnt outside the realm of possibility that a 147 pound Phillipino is using

do i think he is, I hope not cause it will butt fuck the sport, but it isnt outside the realm of sports, especially a shady one like or beloved boxing

if Bob Arum says "Floyd Maywehater Jr was never on board" I dont know what the hell else needs to be said hoenstly
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

I wish our court system worked like that they couldve been like Mr. Bird here is the pot you were caught with, ok were gonna go destroy it now, see you in court in 2 months

hahaha
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
all im saying is it isnt outside the realm of possibility that a 147 pound Phillipino is using

do i think he is, I hope not cause it will butt fuck the sport, but it isnt outside the realm of sports, especially a shady one like or beloved boxing

if Bob Arum says "Floyd Maywehater Jr was never on board" I dont know what the hell else needs to be said hoenstly

OF COURSE it's a possibility. It is also IRRELEVANT!

So are Arum's actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Yet Oscar said he was. Who do you believe? Floyd's guy or Arum who was going through a third party.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Atta boy Very Happy

We could transplant 1/16 of his heart and 1/32 of his testes and double Floyd's count on both.

Ok, I'll stop Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum   Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Negotiations with Floyd never even took place, it's been one big PR campaign by Arum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next