Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?

Go down 
+16
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
Bigs03
muayjitsu
LTFG
OU
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
timthebim
Birdofthad
Andrew the Raider King
GolbeZ
oggy420
Primetyme199
SOKO
KingsOwn19
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?   What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am

hey man congrats on the job, good to see ya back here
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?   What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

It's good to be back Killer, I've got the same job under my parents we just had to change our business cause the trucking industry when south. We're a moving company now and we're at the end of a job that moved all of what was brooks afb (now just known as brooks city base) to wright patterson afb up here in Dayton.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?   What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 am

MMAEYES wrote:
It's good to be back Killer, I've got the same job under my parents we just had to change our business cause the trucking industry when south. We're a moving company now and we're at the end of a job that moved all of what was brooks afb (now just known as brooks city base) to wright patterson afb up here in Dayton.

the trucking industry SUCKS!!! i know, im in it lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?   What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

the trucking industry SUCKS!!! i know, im in it lol

I ment went south lol I suck at spelling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?   What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens if BJ Penn losses to Frankie Edgar in the rematch ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3