Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 questions and some observations.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

10 questions and some observations. Empty
PostSubject: 10 questions and some observations.   10 questions and some observations. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 am

1. I have to pay a monthly fee to work out every day. Why the hell can't HW contenders get in shape for 6 figures.?

2. Floyd Mayweather's giving off the exact opposite image he intends to. Tough guy thug? Well, seems more like a super dumb politician caught in a web of deception in his negotiations with the Pac man.

3. Have Japanese lesbians ever heard of the word "Subtle?"

4. Is it just me, or is the Super Middleweight Tournament just a little too lenient on its losers? I'm surprised nobody's entered the ring on a stretcher.

5. How has Don King lived to be 80?

6. What the hell does Oscar De La Hoya do for a living?

7. By the way, does he still wear 2 dollar prostitute under garments under his suits?

8. When will Larry Merchant throw up at ringside?

9. I’m thinking of a certain announcer. Bang, bang ,bang. I’m thinking of another announcer. Sniff, sniff , sniff. Name both announcers.

10. Where the hell is Marble?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions and some observations.   10 questions and some observations. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 pm

lol frank all great questions..yes not only whats oscar do for a living what does haye do also..certainly he dont fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions and some observations.   10 questions and some observations. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Where is Marble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions and some observations.   10 questions and some observations. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

1. I have to pay a monthly fee to work out every day. Why the hell can't HW contenders get in shape for 6 figures.?
They're soft.

2. Floyd Mayweather's giving off the exact opposite image he intends to. Tough guy thug? Well, seems more like a super dumb politician caught in a web of deception in his negotiations with the Pac man.
I don't think he's going for tough guy thug. I think he's going for rich, pretty and flashy. Those negotiations are horrendous all around. Way too much ego.

3. Have Japanese lesbians ever heard of the word "Subtle?"
I hope not.

4. Is it just me, or is the Super Middleweight Tournament just a little too lenient on its losers? I'm surprised nobody's entered the ring on a stretcher.
Umm...?

5. How has Don King lived to be 80?
Feeding on the souls of young fighters and the general public. Making a lopsided negotiation with God and the Devil back in '83.

6. What the hell does Oscar De La Hoya do for a living?
Whatever he wants.

7. By the way, does he still wear 2 dollar prostitute under garments under his suits?
Don't know.

8. When will Larry Merchant throw up at ringside?
Larry's way too seasoned for that, if anything he'll have a casual stroke between rounds but play it off so most people don't notice.

9. I’m thinking of a certain announcer. Bang, bang ,bang. I’m thinking of another announcer. Sniff, sniff , sniff. Name both announcers.
Jim Lampley and Max "Wide-awake" Kellerman

10. Where the hell is Marble?
Marblehead? Maui?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions and some observations.   10 questions and some observations. Empty

Back to top Go down

10 questions and some observations.
Page 1 of 1