Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
KrazyHorseBennett
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
It was a Turkish aid ship not a Palestinian vessel. If the attack was justified tell that to the UN and Turkey who have all condemned the attack. Only people in fundamentalist Christian churches, Israel and Neo-con warrooms support Israel right about now.

Go, take the good fight to the people. You got some bigger fish to fry oh hater of towelheads.

I know it was, but who said that anyways? I said radicals. Nice mislead like always wolf. All you are doing now is trolling and reaching and making up other shit or factors that aren't relevant.

Winner bbc12 and Israel. END OF THREAD AND THANKS FOR PLAYING.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm

LOL I WINZ ISRAEL IS THE SHIT.

Whatever dude. That ship wasn't a threat and Israel was only boarding it to harrass and prevent food and supplies from reaching the Palestinians. The murders of the crew was not justified. If border patrol agents killed a bunch of aid workers trying to help migrant workers or cuban immigrants, even if they threw rocks at them, they would likely spend the rest of their lives in prison. Kind of like if the guys on Whale Wars shot up a bunch of Japanese whalers for throwing rocks at the protest boats.

The fact remains Israeli children are safe, Palestian mothers can't even feed their kids properly because of the blockaid. But that is ok, because Muslims murdered Jews 100 years ago before Israel was around and because some radicals stage terror attacks during ceasefires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LOL I WINZ ISRAEL IS THE SHIT.

Whatever dude. That ship wasn't a threat and Israel was only boarding it to harrass and prevent food and supplies from reaching the Palestinians. The murders of the crew was not justified. If border patrol agents killed a bunch of aid workers trying to help migrant workers or cuban immigrants, even if they threw rocks at them, they would likely spend the rest of their lives in prison. Kind of like if the guys on Whale Wars shot up a bunch of Japanese whalers for throwing rocks at the protest boats.

The fact remains Israeli children are safe, Palestian mothers can't even feed their kids properly because of the blockaid. But that is ok, because Muslims murdered Jews 100 years ago before Israel was around and because some radicals stage terror attacks during ceasefires.

I guess if they had cooperated then none of this would have happened.

LOL GO JEWS! I WINZ! BBC12 FOR PREZ!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm

jibberish, jibberish, jibberish, fuck snot bitch dumbass, jibberish, you hate muslims, jibberish, i am never wrong, jibberish, jibberish!
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Good god Wolfy did you even watch the videos?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
Good god Wolfy did you even watch the videos?

No he read some propaganda and developed what he thinks is right and is now misleading and creating new arguements. The best thing is he has said the video was a fake and that there is another one. lol I have yet to see this other video???

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Israel has already admitted that they edited an audio recording of the event and are making see-through BS excuses about why they did it
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm

both sides have released videos. I haven't seen either side, but didn't Israel doctor theirs or something?
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

There are two videos one by the activists themselves and one by the Israeli military. They show EXACTLY the same thing. Immediately upon getting on the boat in both videos they start getting the shit kicked out of them. Look anyone with any common sense whatsoever knows they were trying to provoke something. It isn't a secret to anybody.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Israel is on the verge (if they aren't already) of becoming a rogue state. Bottom line they attacked a Turkish ship in international waters, are violating international laws with this blockade against Gaza and violate more UN resolutions than any other country on Earth
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Honestly wolfy you just make no sense sometimes. How can you even comment on the topic without seeing either video? How can you possibly make a judgement?
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Israel is on the verge (if they aren't already) of becoming a rogue state. Bottom line they attacked a Turkish ship in international waters, are violating international laws with this blockade against Gaza and violate more UN resolutions than any other country on Earth

Let's not forget Egypt is in on the blockade as well. It's obvious why there is a blockade in place and like I said to wolfy, did you actually watch the videos? If you watched the video then you know damn well it's not as cut and dry as the Israelis attacking a turkish aid ship.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 pm

I read about what was on the videos and when I heard they were altered I didn't care to see their tricks. Honestly I don't need to see the video to know how Israel rolls. This is nothing new.

Would a judge allow fake or tampered evidence in court? How about Israel lets the UN investigate and end this. make sense?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

http://humanrightstv.blogspot.com/2010/06/defenders-of-mavri-mamarra.html

Comments from a former Marine that was on the ship that day

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0605/israeli-raiders-assassination-list/

-sources from the ship also saying that the Israelis had a list of people they were looking to target
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

-sources from the ship also saying that the Israelis had a list of people they were looking to target

lol at the hotmail source Bobbit. People blog and make shit up. I just don't see a country giving the green light to kill innocent people when they know the whole world is watching. It doesn't make any sence to me? They would be asking for more trouble. The ship was not in international waters either. I don't know why you all keep saying that. They were when they were first asked about a crew coming on for inspection and they ignored several times and would not stop. I have heard on the news(CNN, MSNBC, ETC and friends on the other side of the world. Are they all telling me lies?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 pm

We should all just agree this is all Don King's fault.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 Blamecanada
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

lol at the hotmail source Bobbit. People blog and make shit up. I just don't see a country giving the green light to kill innocent people when they know the whole world is watching. It doesn't make any sence to me? They would be asking for more trouble. The ship was not in international waters either. I don't know why you all keep saying that. They were when they were first asked about a crew coming on for inspection and they ignored several times and would not stop. I have heard on the news(CNN, MSNBC, ETC and friends on the other side of the world. Are they all telling me lies?

Um, yeah it was in international waters. Find one article from anywhere that says it wasn't

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/02/israel-gaza-attack-flotil_n_597951.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15247373
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10195838.stm
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 pm

[quote="bobbitt15"]
bobbitt15 wrote:

Um, yeah it was in international waters. Find one article from anywhere that says it wasn't

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/02/israel-gaza-attack-flotil_n_597951.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15247373
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10195838.stm[/quot

at a checkpoint before you get into an area of Israeli waters and they also needed permission upon inspection in which they would not give. So it doesn't matter, but I stand corrected Bobbit.....maybe? I know I heard on the news they were in or entering Israeli waters.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 Blamecanada

LMAO I loved that one.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I read about what was on the videos and when I heard they were altered I didn't care to see their tricks. Honestly I don't need to see the video to know how Israel rolls. This is nothing new.

Would a judge allow fake or tampered evidence in court? How about Israel lets the UN investigate and end this. make sense?

So you guys are telling me the Turkish video I saw on MSNBC was doctored by the Turkish to make it look like they were beating the shit out of the Israeli troops upon getting on the ship. I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense. Sure I could see the Israelis doctoring footage but that isn't the video I based my opinion on.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Yes, but what about the other side of the story? What about the IHH being directly involved with that flotilla? They are considered a terrorist orginization by the way. I think both sides have issues and neither one is has clean hands but I really don't see how people can just jump on Israel the way they do. There are always two sides to every story.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Israel isn't the only one editing photographs.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/08/reuters-fake-photos-ihh-gaza-blockade-commandos/

humanitarian mission, yeah.........................
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Where ya at bobbit and wolf? Care to neg me combat for showing you the truth? I got ur back here Combat. +2
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 pm

You're a redneck who thinks helping Jews is God's mission for America and combat is a servicemen and thinks in terms of allies and what he was told by his commanders, neither one of you are really able to digest our arguments and inherently side with Israel. Nothing more to say. Well, except combat is at least noble for why he believes in it, while you're just a product of the media. Oh, you're a male nurse who wipes old people ass for a living. Can't forget that.

Look, I agree with you, Palestinians are filthy faithless savages that deserve to be blown up and starved. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next