Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
KrazyHorseBennett
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm

palestinians are innocent people and israel just wants to be left the fuck alone

its a sticky messy situation

but if i have to choose a side theres no chance in sam hell Im siding with rat bastards like Hezbollah and Gaza terrorist like Hamas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
They've tried ali, we won't let it happen. Why do you think we shutdown the Iraqi military?

I assumed it was to rid the world of Saddam and secure some Oil rigs. Israel already shut down Iraq's nuclear plans with strategic bombing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Iraq still had a significant military that to a country the size of Israel was a significant threat.

Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorists. Ok. Fine. But so were Revolutionary War soldiers. They are just guerrilla war resistance group in reality my friends.

Since 911, "terrorist" has become a loaded term that obscures the reality of the world. It is used as a loaded term specifically to obscure the reality of the world. Painting resistance fighters as evil terrorists who want to kill you, blow up your John Deere, and destroy Walmart. Well of course Americans would side with Israel. Just like the media and government want.

How else are refugees under economic and military sanctions supposed to fight against a force that has the full power of UK and US military technology at their disposal?

Hamas and Hezbollah "terrorists" have all likely held dying civillians and children in their arms, and double as medics when ever an airstrike misses the target and hits a school a block away, or was just fired at the wrong place from faulty intelligence.

Yo if you were raised in a refugee camp while Israeli's next store lived in the lap of luxuary and treated you like a subhuman, and watched friends and family die or get arrested without due process, never to be heard from again, you might feel compelled to drive a carbomb into a McDonalds or Pizza hut yourself. I know I would.

Those simply exposed to public education, mainstream political thought, and live in the Fox-CNN news universe might think this extreme, but Hamas in my eyes are closer to being the "good" guys in all of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

wolf horrible line of reasoning that because Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist then our fore fathers our terrorist

huge difference imo

these sacks of shits have attacked us (yes they have) isreal, India, etc. , etc.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

wolf do you still consider arizona, mexico, new mexico, and california Mexicos property?????

didnt think so
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Those situations are totally different. We didn't force Mexicans into camps, and Mexico was allowed to be a country. What city is the capital of Palestine? Oh, oh ya.

Also, the border dispute between Pakistan and India isn't totally related to this. And as I have said before, we have invited terrorism by sticking our nose into that conflict.

Terrorists are just freedom fighters. Black and white, good and evil, those are childish and Christian concepts I don't subscribe to. Bird, I won't change your opinion, but I would like you to open your mind. What motivates Hamas? How can you blame them?

Also, be honest. What are your real, religious beleifs regarding this, and muslims?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 pm

imo this is all about religion and how fucked up it's made most of the middle east
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Im atheist
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I wish Iran or another anti-Israeli country would go nuclear. Certainly I'd hope they wouldn't use that power, but anyone who has ever taken basic international relations knows that once you go nuclear, the entire climate changes. Israel suddenly would find themselves respecting Muslims a little more and spitting in their faces/on their graves a little less. Might actually bring stability to the region.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
excuse me? So you support Israel uninlaterally violating international law and raiding foriegn vessels and killing people with abandon?

Wolf it was a bunch of radicals and they refused to let an inspection happen at a checkpoint. What if that happened at the US border and a bunch of guys were tring to force their way into the country and throwing rocks and nives at border patrol? Get ur facts right douche bag terrorist lover. If it wasn't for Israel alot of our allies would be fuckbombed right now.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
excuse me? So you support Israel uninlaterally violating international law and raiding foriegn vessels and killing people with abandon?

Wolf it was a bunch of radicals and they refused to let an inspection happen at a checkpoint. What if that happened at the US border and a bunch of guys were tring to force their way into the country and throwing rocks and nives at border patrol? Get ur facts right douche bag terrorist lover. If it wasn't for Israel alot of our allies would be fuckbombed right now.

interesting when someone doesnt wait for the facts to spout some hate
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Too bad it wasn't a checkpoint, it was a random raid in the middle of the night via helicopter dropping fucking commandos on the deck of the ship. Anyway, that is simply Israel's side of the story. The crew and Turkey have a different side. Israel has rejected the idea of an independent UN investigation to uncover the truth. Turkey wants that to happen. Israel is a secretive nation that spits on the UN regularly anyway, so that doesn't surprise me, but infer from that what you will.

Facts you say Bird? So Israel's official statement are the facts to you? Pathetic dude. Really pathetic.

Spouting some hate? Ten to one odds both of you have used the terms "raghead" and "sand nigger" over 100 times each in your lives. Smile
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

The "terrorist lover" rhetoric is weak shit
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Too bad it wasn't a checkpoint, it was a random raid in the middle of the night via helicopter dropping fucking commandos on the deck of the ship. Anyway, that is simply Israel's side of the story. The crew and Turkey have a different side. Israel has rejected the idea of an independent UN investigation to uncover the truth. Turkey wants that to happen. Israel is a secretive nation that spits on the UN regularly anyway, so that doesn't surprise me, but infer from that what you will.

Facts you say Bird? So Israel's official statement are the facts to you? Pathetic dude. Really pathetic.

Spouting some hate? Ten to one odds both of you have used the terms "raghead" and "sand nigger" over 100 times each in your lives.
Smile

ya right, thats all i gotta say to this post

pathetic grabbing at straws
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm

why dont ya write a book we dont care about your views on isreal
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:38 pm

I can only hope there will be some type of UN investigation into this
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Look at this guy acting like this now. Can't handle another opinion? Don't get personal with me bird simply because you disagree. Not the best idea.

OK, I can play your game too.

Palestinian hating zionists dumbfucks like you will be the ones called evil by moralist historians and future leaders and thinkers. Less than 100 years and you'll be the equal of a German in the 1940s or a klan member in the South during segregation. The fact you're angry and can't handle another viewpoint than what you're comfortable with shows how uneducated and stupid you really are on things not MMA and boxing bird. BBC doesn't even know anything about either sport.

Go write a book, no one cares of your fabricated stories of glory and hanging out with the Lions Den. I bet if asked about you none of those fighters would even know who the fuck you are bird. Suck my dick.

BBC, I hope your kids become orphans after your slut wife infects you with aids that she got from sharing fluids and needles with her Hatian drug dealer/pimp.

JUST KIDDING GUYS. You're both awesome people and great, intelligent posters. Agree to disagree. No hard feelings. Highfives.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I can only hope there will be some type of UN investigation into this

Israel has said they'd block an investigation. If some good can come from this maybe sanctions or some form of international punishment will come about.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 pm

hahaha im getting eprsonal and your the one saying i say sand nigger 100 times

what a joke
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 pm

hahaha ya right wolf, to bad they actually all would know me

sorry i came to an MMA forum to talk MMA
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Spouting some hate? Ten to one odds both of you have used the terms "raghead" and "sand nigger" over 100 times each in your lives. Smile

Wrong I saw the video on the news and it was #1 daytime and they had refused to stop before the checkpoint you idiot. I could care less if you neg me for telling you the truth?

I fucked all of your mom's and wives now please neg my stupid number! I will not lose sleep over it wolf! I will give ya 3 back though FOR REAL Osama!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The "terrorist lover" rhetoric is weak shit

No it is the best "shit" ever in all of mankind you terrorist lover! Don't piss me off or I will terrorist lover the shit out of you right in the terrorist loving face and you will cry terrorist lover tears! I have to go terrorist loving piss now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 pm

The video Israel released right? All news is designed to make idiots such as yourself believe Israel, a country with some of the most advanced military forces in the world, the victims in all this while they fucking starve the people of Gaza strip. Israel tries to stop aids ships like that from going to Gaza.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:55 pm

I wasn't the one who originally negged you BBC, you dumbfuck. Check it. 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Look at this guy acting like this now. Can't handle another opinion? Don't get personal with me bird simply because you disagree. Not the best idea.

OK, I can play your game too.

Palestinian hating zionists dumbfucks like you will be the ones called evil by moralist historians and future leaders and thinkers. Less than 100 years and you'll be the equal of a German in the 1940s or a klan member in the South during segregation. The fact you're angry and can't handle another viewpoint than what you're comfortable with shows how uneducated and stupid you really are on things not MMA and boxing bird. BBC doesn't even know anything about either sport.

Go write a book, no one cares of your fabricated stories of glory and hanging out with the Lions Den. I bet if asked about you none of those fighters would even know who the fuck you are bird. Suck my dick.

BBC, I hope your kids become orphans after your slut wife infects you with aids that she got from sharing fluids and needles with her Hatian drug dealer/pimp.

JUST KIDDING GUYS. You're both awesome people and great, intelligent posters. Agree to disagree. No hard feelings. Highfives.

1st I know enough about MMA to be a fan and post here. Matter of fact I think I know alot. I have a great family and my kids will always be taken care of. Unlike your family who prolly won't talk to you when your name pops up on the caller ID. (They have memorized that pay phone number by now wolfbang) I have life insurance enough to raise and put them all thru college. 3rd I know we all joke on my wife, but she is a great woman who has never been a slut She had/has sex with two guys...me and your mom. All of your views are what you read on anti american war sites and you are fed the first facts and fake facts. You have know idea what you are talking about. Both of ur names on here for that matter. Wolf you are an unhappy person who hates all and even the country he lives in and the body guard we have in the middle east. Go fuck urself or the fat peirced up emo sloth you call a wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next