Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
KrazyHorseBennett
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You're a redneck who thinks helping Jews is God's mission for America and combat is a servicemen and thinks in terms of allies and what he was told by his commanders, neither one of you are really able to digest our arguments and inherently side with Israel. Nothing more to say. Well, except combat is at least noble for why he believes in it, while you're just a product of the media. Oh, you're a male nurse who wipes old people ass for a living. Can't forget that.

Look, I agree with you, Palestinians are filthy faithless savages that deserve to be blown up and starved. Happy?

Stop saying I want to help Jews because it is God's mission. I don't beleive that. Just another made up mislead you assume douchebag!

We can't digest your arguements because they are misleading bullshit. Yeah Combat served as a Marine, but I can comment on this because it is on a message board. The only true statement is I am a male nurse who wipes ass. You finally spoke the truth in this thread wolf. Atleast I have a job and have been succesful in other jobs while you sit in the trailor park on a computer all day long because you are too much of a screw up to hold one down.

I am in no way a redneck. I have more black friends than white. All of my nieces and nephews are mixed, and my penis is African American. What more do I need to prove that I am not a redneck? I refuse to wear flat billed hats. That is out of the question. And please don't anyone say something about me saying "mixed". I am white, not caucasion. Get the picture.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You're a redneck who thinks helping Jews is God's mission for America and combat is a servicemen and thinks in terms of allies and what he was told by his commanders, neither one of you are really able to digest our arguments and inherently side with Israel. Nothing more to say. Well, except combat is at least noble for why he believes in it, while you're just a product of the media. Oh, you're a male nurse who wipes old people ass for a living. Can't forget that.

Look, I agree with you, Palestinians are filthy faithless savages that deserve to be blown up and starved. Happy?

Oh and no Palestenians are not that. The radical Palestenians are though. Nice try to make yourself believe that I think like that to better the arguement you don't have here.

Please just be silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 pm

All I got from that is your sisters fuck black guys and you wipe ass for a living. Classy bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
All I got from that is your sisters fuck black guys and you wipe ass for a living. Classy bunch.

Yeah because the fact that I am going to be an RN and my sister's got married and had kids with black guys we aren't classy? Coming from you I feel so much better now about myself and my family. One of my brother in laws prolly has more money in his checking account than most of your family combined. The other is probably one of the classiest and nice guys I have ever had the privlelage of calling a friend. Being black or becoming a nurse doesn't mean you are not classy. Oh and you forgot to mention my penis.

Your comeback alone is admitting you bring nothing to this thread but hate for Israel. We all PWNED you on this topic!

I am going to finish Spartacus now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 am

wait you said before you were a nurse? Just a CNA? Every CNA I've ever met was a drug dealers girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
wait you said before you were a nurse? Just a CNA? Every CNA I've ever met was a drug dealers girlfriend.

Yeah I was a car salesman and satellite internet salesman knocking down a minimum of 40 G's a year since 2002. That was the money I reported, not to mention all the money I made selling cars I bought and sold from the auction for 8 years. Wolf I own my home and don't have a car payment. I own 3 vehicles. I have five kids and they all have nice clothes and pretty much whatever they want. I have managed myself pretty well for a guy who hasn't been to college. I got into nursing because it is something I have wanted to do and I know it will always provide me with a decent income and good benefits.( and cause I am tired of sales) I have been a CNA for a few months now. I will only be one for about 6-8 more. It will look good on a resume. It isn't like I will be doing this in two years from now. Besides you will still be sitting on a puter all day trying to find ways to make others feel bad because you are a peice of white trash who hates the world because you are a failure at life. I wipe old peoples ass now, but I wipe my ass with the thought of you thinking you hold a candle to me.

Trust me dude I am no drug dealers girl. I could take a managers position at a car lot right now and make 50-60k and work 75 hours a week. I am just a guy wanting to have a job where I can work under 40 hours and make an okay living while helping people out and watch my kids grow up. I missed out on my oldest kid's alot and it won't happen anymore...even if I have to wipe an old person's ass.

Anyway's are you ready to apologize for knocking Israel yet, or do you want to make this more personal?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 am

lol @ this guys sob story on why he's wiping ass making 8 an hour. Also you're fucking trippin' if you think you're gonna work less than 40 hours as a nurse. Not happenin' in any universe partner. You don't need to justify yourself to me even though you spend a lot of time doing so, but I really don't think it is me you're trying to convince.

Israel is in constant violation of international law. I'll apologize as soon as Helen gets her job back for speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
lol @ this guys sob story on why he's wiping ass making 8 an hour. Also you're fucking trippin' if you think you're gonna work less than 40 hours as a nurse. Not happenin' in any universe partner. You don't need to justify yourself to me even though you spend a lot of time doing so, but I really don't think it is me you're trying to convince.

Israel is in constant violation of international law. I'll apologize as soon as Helen gets her job back for speaking the truth.

Well I make 12 an hour (with shift differential) and yes I work under 40 now and will work under 40 as an LPN and an RN. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh Helen just got her job back now APOLOGIZE!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 am

You try so hard wolf. If you put this much effort into a positive life as you do trying to bash here, you might be a man who respects other people and finds happiness. Might???
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 am

lol@ a guy defending a racist fascist nation that can't respect Palestinian rights talking to me like that.

My mom is an RN and both my sisters are in school to be RNs. You don't work less that 40 hours. If they're short handed, you work. and work, and work. The way it is man. Grew up around it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
lol@ a guy defending a racist fascist nation that can't respect Palestinian rights talking to me like that.

My mom is an RN and both my sisters are in school to be RNs. You don't work less that 40 hours. If they're short handed, you work. and work, and work. The way it is man. Grew up around it.

Yeah my work called me in on my day off and do once a week. I tell them no. Last night I told them I had my kids and nephews (which was the truth and I was on my 4th beer, also true) You can make up stories about ur family being in nursing, but around here it is different. I'm in Louisville where healthcare jobs are a dime a dozen. Most people work 3-12 hour shifts or 4-10's. That is a fact! You might leave work a half hour later and get extra pay, but I won't be working over 40 unless I want to. SO YOU ARE WRONG! I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN THIS BUSINESS AND THEY WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME. OOPS Caps
Anyways why is this about my hours at work when you know you are wrong about what went down on that ship. STAY FOCUSED WOLF!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

No one knows what went down on the ship exactly. Maybe the UN should do an investigation. I bet only a guilty party might try to block one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 am

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 Neverending-story-the-early-years1
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am

Luck Dragons.Smile
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm

yeah I am done here. Agree to disagree about what happened on the ship.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 2893647452_dcc82ba6d8
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:59 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 2893647452_dcc82ba6d8

Yeah but I am still right and wolf is a douchebag too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

speaking of douchebags, do you just wipe ass or do you have to apply medicine like that to old woman vagina when the cottage cheese factor reaches level 6?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
speaking of douchebags, do you just wipe ass or do you have to apply medicine like that to old woman vagina when the cottage cheese factor reaches level 6?

I gagged when I read this. I apply the medicine Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

It's alright I tell myself 6 more months each time I smell shit or see a bed sore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5