Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
KrazyHorseBennett
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 am

Israel is our bodyguard? So if there was no Israel, Arabs would be sailing across the sea to kill us? Oh really?

BBC be honest, it's religious for you no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I wasn't the one who originally negged you BBC, you dumbfuck. Check it. 2 votes.

Yeah it was your other name we all know abobout. Wolf there is no way you have one username or account here. It isn't possible.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Israel is our bodyguard? So if there was no Israel, Arabs would be sailing across the sea to kill us? Oh really?

BBC be honest, it's religious for you no?

Not at all. Why would you think that? I just watch the news and know enough about the history over there to know that you are not right in most ways. I can look at some of things you have said and agree, but for the most part you are screaming dumbass with the posts you have made about this. Did you join the hate site in the past few months or what?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 am

Oh so the news is how you formed your opinion? Nice. Check.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oh so the news is how you formed your opinion? Nice. Check.

No most of the news on this is making Israel out to be the bad guy. I know better unlike you. Checkmate! I have seen many suicide bombings in the past 20 years even in times where the Israeli Govt. has tried to make peace. Radicals do this and get the caged animal mad and shit happens. Maybe the Palestenian people need to police the radicals and better the situation. Oh wait they are in camps??? lol you fool.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 am

Birdofthad wrote:
why dont ya write a book we dont care about your views on isreal
LMAO its a fucking BLOG!!! What else is a blog for but other ppls opinions and views of the world?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am

Hard for me to believe what Israel says when they don't want the UN to investigate. What do they have to hide? As a christian I was always told to support the jews because they are gods people. Then I met a guy with one eye named Dakel who was from Palestine at a party years ago. He told me about a time when he was a little boy and he saw jewish soldiers firing on a group of guys that only had sling shots to fire back with. About how jewish soldiers would make palestinian kids climb tall polls and throw stones at them. The stories he told me really opened my eyes and made me look at the things that Israel did as humans not just gods people.

It's funny cause out of all the shit he went through in his home land he lost his eye in a car jacking in cincinnati,oh. Dakel died in a car reck just about two years ago RIP bro.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 am

Why is God such a racist anyway? Jews are a special race above all other races? That is what I was told as a kid by religious people myself. Israel uses Christianity to control Americans. It is horrifying.

BBC, you know not of what you speak. This issue is more complex than you'll ever know.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 am

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 165656992_92c7aef526
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 am

Nuclear Bombs are an abomination.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

no they are for extermination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

They should have never been invented.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Progression of war. We want everything to be bigger and better. And I mean EVERYTHING. Just a natural progression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Progression of war. We want everything to be bigger and better. And I mean EVERYTHING. Just a natural progression.

There is nothing natural about atomic bombs, splitting atoms isn't natural.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

There is nothing natural about atomic bombs, splitting atoms isn't natural.

It is natural to progress as far as possible. Countries have been fighting to gain an advantage in war since war began. It is only natural that they push technology as far as they can to gain an advantage. No different then the development of any other weapon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

A nuclear attack on Israel would be horrible for the entire world. Jewish abuse and aggression would be justified for 200 years, completely unchecked. Not that it is checked now anyway, considering the UK and the US are attack dogs for the Zionist state as it is.

This sounds like a conspiracy theory to those who never hear this kind of stuff, but like literally over half the world believes this. Average Germans didn't know what they were really doing either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 pm

I was just joking when I posted the pic. Was also just messing around with Ali when he posted about the nuke.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why is God such a racist anyway? Jews are a special race above all other races? That is what I was told as a kid by religious people myself. Israel uses Christianity to control Americans. It is horrifying.

BBC, you know not of what you speak. This issue is more complex than you'll ever know.

Yeah I don't think tht the Jews are loved any more than Muslims or Christians.

"I know not of what I speak"......umkay Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 pm

The Bible lists Jews as his chosen people, and I have had numerous rich farmers/businessmen and pasters look me in the eye and tell me defending Israel is Gods work. It is a horrific reality you absolutely know nothing about.

Tell me BBC, when did terrorism start, before or after we threw Muslims off their land and allowed Israel to commit defacto genocide?

Yo, I know it is hard to accept everything you've been told from birth is a lie. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Bible lists Jews as his chosen people, and I have had numerous rich farmers/businessmen and pasters look me in the eye and tell me defending Israel is Gods work. It is a horrific reality you absolutely know nothing about.

Tell me BBC, when did terrorism start, before or after we threw Muslims off their land and allowed Israel to commit defacto genocide?

Yo, I know it is hard to accept everything you've been told from birth is a lie. Believe me.

Yeah but alot of the Bible is not true Wolf. I believe in God, but I don't believe that the red sea was parted.

The radicals and Jews have been fighting for thousands of years. I choose to back the people that don't want to blow me up is all.

The video on the news was real and the ship did not follow the rules and got dealt with. end of story!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

"The rules" Israel has the right to board a ship and blow away aid workers with rocks?

You're a fucking idiot.

Both sides have released videos supporting their side, but only one is refusing an investigation. Radicals have been fighting for thousands of years, but we pick sides, and 3000 people on 911 and endless thousands more have paid for it. Not our fucking problem.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
"The rules" Israel has the right to board a ship and blow away aid workers with rocks?

You're a fucking idiot.

Both sides have released videos supporting their side, but only one is refusing an investigation. Radicals have been fighting for thousands of years, but we pick sides, and 3000 people on 911 and endless thousands more have paid for it. Not our fucking problem.

It was in Israeli territory dumbass. They asked them to stop so they could board and search the ship several times and the radicals became agitated and started throwing things including nives at the boats below you dumbass.
You think that shit would fly if a boat from any middle eastern country was off the coast of Miami?

Wolf I don't doubt that some dumb soldiers have killed innocent muslims over there, but we are talking about this ship and the attack. Why would Israeli soldiers board a ship to kill muslims? Answer please
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm

It is about Israel's persecution complex that they believe justifies their actions. If they were justified, why not allow the UN to prove that? If the US shot up a Mexican ship and the UN wanted to have look, wouldn't we?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
It is about Israel's persecution complex that they believe justifies their actions. If they were justified, why not allow the UN to prove that? If the US shot up a Mexican ship and the UN wanted to have look, wouldn't we?

So you mean to tell me it was because of "persecution complex" huh? Winner bbc12 and Israel.

Yes we would let them find the remains and tell them good luck with that. However I can't recall any mexicans blowing up shit here in the USA. Stop reaching Wolf and just admit that you hate Jews because they bought the trailor park you live in that podunk town outside of Peoria.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

It was a Turkish aid ship not a Palestinian vessel. If the attack was justified tell that to the UN and Turkey who have all condemned the attack. Only people in fundamentalist Christian churches, Israel and Neo-con warrooms support Israel right about now.

Go, take the good fight to the people. You got some bigger fish to fry oh hater of towelheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.   Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel refusing to apologize after deadly raid on Turkish ship.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next