Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing

Go down 
+5
OU
josh200612
Deezy0814
LA
GolbeZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

ya but it seems like all game get the strong rating so I dont know waht to expect
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya but it seems like all game get the strong rating so I dont know waht to expect

IGN.com is the best..

and if they rate ANYTHING over a 9 .. than the game has been badass... and they have this one rated 9.7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

I fancy getting Alan Wake after I am done with RDR.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:21 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

IGN.com is the best..

and if they rate ANYTHING over a 9 .. than the game has been badass... and they have this one rated 9.7

Wouldn't go that far. They Gave Bad Company 2 less than 9 and it is the best FPS shooter today. They have a heavy hype vote to their ratings, and relationships with certain developmers who swag them up more frequently than others.

I bought Redemption last night, it's pretty cool. Being the addict I am though, I found myself burning about an hour at the poker table pretty quick. king

I'm liking the horse action, good implementation for travel the way they have done it.

From a distance this game is so awesome to look at too. up close face shots are still sketchy though. I haven't played online yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:22 pm

By the way did anyone ever get into Just Cause 2. Tthe only reason I didn't get it is because of this title, but it looked pretty damn fun too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
i was thinking the same thing. what do you think about it? its rated T so idk about it it might suck.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Game of the year will be Halo Reach book it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
i was thinking the same thing. what do you think about it? its rated T so idk about it it might suck.

I like that it's rated a teen, means it will be more of a psychological thriller rather than a gore fest. The developers did make the Max Payne series after all.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

IGN.com is the best..

Wouldn't go that far. They Gave Bad Company 2 less than 9 and it is the best FPS shooter today. They have a heavy hype vote to their ratings, and relationships with certain developmers who swag them up more frequently than others.

I bought Redemption last night, it's pretty cool. Being the addict I am though, I found myself burning about an hour at the poker table pretty quick. king

I'm liking the horse action, good implementation for travel the way they have done it.

From a distance this game is so awesome to look at too. up close face shots are still sketchy though. I haven't played online yet.

have you figured out how to cheat at poker???

everytime I try I get fucking tcaught and gotta blast a mother fucker
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:22 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

IGN.com is the best..

I didnt say that a game under 9 couldnt be badass .. I just said if they rank the game over 9 than it ended up badass (going by every game that I played that was over 9) .. and Bad Company 2 was given a 8.9 anyway.

As for me, I am burnt out of first person shooters.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:30 am

I pretty much don't buy games under a 9 either

FPS are the shit
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:49 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I pretty much don't buy games under a 9 either

FPS are the shit

Man I played the shit out of a game.. I am talking like 1998 - 2003.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:01 am

Haha, same way but never stopped 1998-?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:39 am

Team Fortress Classic. The very first Mod to come from Half-life. It was a capture the flag / deathmatch based online multiplayer FPS and it was so unrealistically fantastic. I got way to good and way to involved.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:34 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Game of the year will be Halo Reach book it
i really enjoyed the beta, especially the jet packs. took a lil getting used to but wow was it fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2