Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing

Go down 
+5
OU
josh200612
Deezy0814
LA
GolbeZ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:08 pm

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I actually pre ordered this game .. but I am not going to be in town to pick it up tonight .. hopefully I will still get the extra shit when I pick it up on thursday.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

I usually don't buy games under a 9 rating and saw just now this had something like a 9.3, so I'll check it out.

I pre-ordered Halo Reach which should be amazing but I'm a huge Halo guy

Also Crysis 2 should be sick if ur PC can handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:36 pm

The Halo Reach beta has been pretty fun, I am enjoying the jetpacks Very Happy

Crysis 2 is coming to consoles, but if you have a top PC best get it for that.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Wow didn't know that, I like to support the 360, but this would be better for my PC
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:10 am

i played red dead revolver on ps2 back in the day and liked it so eventually i'll get my hands on redemption
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:17 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
i played red dead revolver on ps2 back in the day and liked it so eventually i'll get my hands on redemption
i had revolver for the xbox and i used to call off of work just to play it cause i was into the story so much lol. i may be black but im a sucker for westerns lol.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
i had revolver for the xbox and i used to call off of work just to play it cause i was into the story so much lol. i may be black but im a sucker for westerns lol.

aint nothin wrong w/ that westerns are the shit they're IMO the true outlaws of america
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

aint nothin wrong w/ that westerns are the shit they're IMO the true outlaws of america
lol true if i could go back in time i would go when the wild west was going on put me on a black horse with black everything including the gun and ill go crazy on some bitches!
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

lol true if i could go back in time i would go when the wild west was going on put me on a black horse with black everything including the gun and ill go crazy on some bitches!

lol id like to visit that time period in america too i mean hell billy the kid, wyatt earp, jesse james, butch cassidy... i mean that list could on forever
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm

i would love to kick it with all of them sit back drink some whiskey and rob some banks and get down in some old school brothels lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

lol id like to visit that time period in america too i mean hell billy the kid, wyatt earp, jesse james, butch cassidy... i mean that list could on forever

You would be hiding out in the Oklahoma pan handle!(wasn't part of any state at the time)
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:25 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

You would be hiding out in the Oklahoma pan handle!(wasn't part of any state at the time)

this is true one of my favorite westerns of all time is tombstone
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Deezy0814 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

this is true one of my favorite westerns of all time is tombstone

Val Kilmer was the shit in that movie.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm

i know i played some wild west game..... just cant remember what it was. All i remember is that you could find gold in the mountains and native americans were involved lol
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i know i played some wild west game..... just cant remember what it was. All i remember is that you could find gold in the mountains and native americans were involved lol

I hope you are talking about Gun.. cuz that game was the fucking shit. The only problem was that it wasnt long enough, and I wish you could do a lot more upgrading and shit.. Which I feel RDR will be exactly what I want since its a Rockstar game.

Last edited by GolbeZ on Tue May 18, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Anyone else play Sunset Riders?
Red Dead Redemption looks amazing 1
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:27 pm

looks like an arcade game sooners.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:14 pm

josh200612 wrote:
looks like an arcade game sooners.

It was and it was also on SNES and SEGA I think.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:22 am

been playing it all day Redemption is the fucking shit

but wanring I was playing round the lil sis when all of a sudden someone said

"Hardy Fucking Har"

so warning to the guys with kids on here

its got the F bomb outta no where
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:26 am

Is this a 1st person shooter?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:41 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Is this a 1st person shooter?

no its third person... but there is a slow mo feature where you go into 1st person...

I could be wrong though I havnt got the game yet. SO there might not be any first person.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:05 am

Gun, Red Dead Revolver were both cool. I thnk I might get this new one, it looks promising as well. It's one genre that hasn't been totally played out for video games yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

guys imagine Grand theft auto in the wild west thats what the game is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Bird didn't you look at the rating on the box Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption looks amazing   Red Dead Redemption looks amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption looks amazing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next