Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?

Go down 
+3
josh200612
OU
gomez1012
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? Empty
PostSubject: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

ha ha isn't that pic from the movie The Assassination of Jessie James by the Coward Robert Ford? Saw that movie and it is long but I still enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ha ha isn't that pic from the movie The Assassination of Jessie James by the Coward Robert Ford? Saw that movie and it is long but I still enjoyed it.

Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 pm

that movie was badass!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

I heard good things about that movie, never got around to watching it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I heard good things about that movie, never got around to watching it.

It's pretty long, but I really like it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Also another of Pitts movies I never got around to seeing is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I even have the DVD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Also another of Pitts movies I never got around to seeing is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I even have the DVD

I didn't enjoy Benjamin Button.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I didn't enjoy Benjamin Button.
The only reason I didnt watch it is cuz of the length.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm

i thought benjamin was good.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I've never seen a good video game movie that wasn't produced before I turned 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I've never seen a good video game movie that wasn't produced before I turned 12.

Prince Of Persia isn't so bad, and I enjoyed Hitman.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Hitman was decent, 2nd Resident Evil also about the same

1st Mortal Kombat remains the best video game film IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:07 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Hitman was decent, 2nd Resident Evil also about the same

1st Mortal Kombat remains the best video game film IMO

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:13 pm

assassination of jesse james was a great movie i really liked it
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Thread Highjack!!!!!!

List your best Video Game movies

Mine, in no order:

Prince of Persia - Would be an equally decent Disney/family summer action style movie if it had been not based on a game at all.

Silent Hill - Loved the games and was real surprised by the translation this made to the big screen, they needed multiple endings though like the game (it only had the quasi ending).

Resident Evil - My favorite video game series ever. I'll say this, I like the Alice arc, am okay with the new cannon. That said, I really wish they had based the movies off of the original story of the Arklay Mountains, the mansion incident and Raccoon City's downfall. I think it was elaborate and detailed enough to be told with quality.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within - Often forgotten. This was a decent, above average computer animated flick for 2001. True to FF, the story had no connect to any previous game other than physical elements and character themes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Prince Of Persia, Hitman and Silent Hill.

The rest are garbage.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Silent Hill????

Ya crazy, I was absolute bored out of my mind watching it

Kept wanting to play the game again instead of sitting through that

JCVD Street Fighter aint bad compared to the crap that has come out after it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?   Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt in Red Dead Redemption film?
Page 1 of 1