Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ballad of gay tony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

I just got the episodes of liberty city for my ps3 mainly for the lost and the damned(I love biker movies,games,ect..) but I find myself having alot of fun playing the ballad of gay tony as well. I never thought in a million years I would like a game that's named after a gay guy, and for the life of me I can't figure out why they named it that. Anyway I think the character you play as is cool as hell, the new weapons in it are fucking great, it's even got the underground cage fighting mini game where you can go toe to toe with KIMBO. I don't think they paid Kimbo to use his name but sure enough in the cage fighting mimi game a guy looking exactly like Kimbo will come out to fight you. I don't know I'm just surprised it's good. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah I really enjoyed it when it came out as a DLC last year. The skydiving jumping is alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I like just riding around throwing sticky bombs on cars and watching the fireworks good shit. Explosive shotgun... don't mind if I do. The skydiving is sweet too it reminds me of san andraes or however you spell that
Back to top Go down

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 pm

I found the extra content alot more fun than Niko's story. GTA IV definitely lacked than fun and variety of San Andreas .

I use to love just designing my CJ and getting him ripped at the gym.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 pm

I forgot about the lifting in san andreas why did they take all the good stuff from san andreas out? You know? Where is my fucking airplane hanger with my fighter jet in it at?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm

They should just remake san andreas with the sweet graphics they got now. It would sell out in seconds
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 pm

I was playing GTA 4 the other day and was watching the TV in the game and one of the TV shows had Bas Rutten in it. It was like his famous youtube self defense vid.

One of his lines was "In prison, you're either the Bas or the bitch", Loved it.

I'm trying to finish up GTA 4 so I can play the episodes for ps3. Bought it the other day but havn't opened it yet. The storylines intersect so I don't wanna miss anything
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:23 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
I was playing GTA 4 the other day and was watching the TV in the game and one of the TV shows had Bas Rutten in it. It was like his famous youtube self defense vid.

One of his lines was "In prison, you're either the Bas or the bitch", Loved it.

I'm trying to finish up GTA 4 so I can play the episodes for ps3. Bought it the other day but havn't opened it yet. The storylines intersect so I don't wanna miss anything

Hell yeah Bas is great on that show he's like " who in the audience wants to knife fight! WHO!" I love it
Back to top Go down

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 am

LOL what's it called again ? don't they stage it in the mens toilets ?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:10 pm

yeah but I can't remember what it was called
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballad of gay tony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballad of gay tony   Ballad of gay tony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballad of gay tony
Page 1 of 1