Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony Kornheiser:

Go down 
+5
SOKO
bobbitt15
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
LA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Tony Kornheiser: Empty
PostSubject: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Anyone see these comments Tony made about Hannah Storn (SportCenter anchor)?

What an idiot

Last week, Kornheiser opened his Washington D.C. radio show by critiquing the clothing Storm was wearing while hosting one of the Tuesday morning editions of "SportsCenter". He said:

Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt. Way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now. And she's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. So she looks like she's got sausage casing wrapping around her upper body. I mean, I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... But, Hannah Storm, come on now! Stop! What are you doing? ... [She's] what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/ESPN-suspends-Tony-Kornheiser-for-criticizing-an?urn=top,221690
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 pm

He says what he says about MMA due to ignorance, what he says here is due to stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 am

Tony Kornheiser: Hannah1

I don't blame him for saying it. He's has a right to his opinion and I think he's right. Now that might not have been the best outlet to share it, but ehhh... not a big deal to me. It is getting press because she's a she and not a he. If he said SVP looks like a d-bag with that shaved head and goofy glasses no one would have noticed.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
He says what he says about MMA due to ignorance, what he says here is due to stupidity.

I think he is just stupid period. PTI sucks balls I dont know why people like it...
PTI reminds me of this..

put tony reali on there already.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

GolbeZ wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I think he is just stupid period. PTI sucks balls I dont know why people like it...
PTI reminds me of this..

put tony reali on there already.

That may be one of the most unfunny videos I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 am

didnt say it was funny.... said it reminds me of PTI .. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 am

I thought Hannah Storm was that black chick, lol

Yeah PTI sucks, don't watch those shows
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah I had no idea who Hannah Storm was. I thought it might have been that chick on First Take/Cold Pizza/whatever the hell its called now
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

if i posted a funny bit that would be a bad example of PTI, because that would mean they are somewhat entertaining .. i guess my point was they just sound like old guys mumbling .. they arn't funny and are extremely annoying to listen to, especially when it isnt NFL, NBA, or MLB(kinda)..
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 am

I agree with him. should he of said it on the radio or whatever? no

Last edited by sokolkevin on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 am

sokolkevin wrote:
I agree with him. should he of said it on t.v? no

He didnt
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 am

TK is and has always been a douche. I hated it when he was on Monday Night Football.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 pm

I honestly like TK most of the time and enjoy PTI alot of the times. The problem is he should mind his own business and dont worry about what she is wearing.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

I like PTI. I hate the fact that TK bashes MMA any time it is brought up. I could care less what he said and he has the right to say what he said. Freedom of speech anyone? I get sick and tired of this kind of stuff in the news. People always making something harmless into something treacherous. It is the same kind of people in the media that would scorn a guy for saying it is sick for two dudes kissing in the park. Yeah that guy is bad for saying that, not the two guys kissing where our children play. The media is slowly burning our country alive with this crap. I have to agree with Farmer on this. If it wasn't a woman, nothing would have been said about this. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Fuck Kornheiser. He's an old ignorant prick that doesnt know anything about sports.

He's just as bad as that doucher on the Sportsnation show in the afternoons...dude's a fuckin dumbass.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah that cat on sportsnation is terrible.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:28 pm

colin cowherd is way better than kornheiser ..
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Cowherd is a douche and Sportsnation might be the worst show ever
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Cowherd is a douche and Sportsnation might be the worst show ever

+1000 lol. TK is way better than Colin.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 pm

I could care less about either .. fire them both if it gets rid of Kornheiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Kornheiser:   Tony Kornheiser: Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Kornheiser:
Page 1 of 1