Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....

Go down 
+5
muayjitsu
Ninja
OU
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

First let me say that I voted for Obama and I was even a precinct captain in the Iowa caucuses. But this racist motherfucker just officially lost me. This shit with the Harvard professor has me so pissed that I had to vent somewhere.
For anyone who doesn't know about it, here's a link.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534955,00.html

This fucking retard just attacked a cop WHO TEACHES COPS ABOUT RACIAL PROFILING because of some fucking holier than thou cock sucker professor. Look, I'm not a huge fan of cops, but they can't even do their job anymore without worrying about a lawsuit.

Just fucking pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Ya. Because he is black and a professor he couldn't have been disorderly and it had to have been a racist arrest?

I hope some video of the incident surfaces and shows this jerkoff being an asshole, and he get's re-charged.

Also, while we're on the topic, Sotomayor is a total fucking racist cunt too. I can't stand her bitch face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 pm

I voted McCain. I also voted for Bush and would do it again if it happened tomorrow(fuck John Kerry)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

I wrote in ron paul.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah Sotomayor is a giant fucking cunt.
I just can't believe with all the other issues he has right now that he would run his fat face about something this retarded...I hate this fucking country sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I wrote in ron paul.

I should have.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 pm

seriously fuck John Kerry, that mother fucker wouldn't have done any better. That fucker just looks like a lieing weasel.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
seriously fuck John Kerry, that mother fucker wouldn't have done any better. That fucker just looks like a lieing weasel.

Yeah, they all really are but he is a fucking douche. Any democrat that couldnt beat Bush that year has to be a complete tool
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yeah, they all really are but he is a fucking douche. Any democrat that couldnt beat Bush that year has to be a complete tool

exactly that just shows you no one trusted that bastard. He couldn't even beat an idiot no one liked.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

I just get so frustrated at all the nonsense on a daily basis...fucking pisses me off and makes me wonder what the fuck my kids will have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm

I voted Ron Paul of course. Both parties are very corrupt. America would have been screwed with McCain too, but Obama and his posse are absolutely crazy and probably worse(which could maybe be a blessing in disguise maybe people will wake up). They want to take everything our country is based upon and throw it out the window. Scary times we live in.

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

two party system is a total sham anyway.

All parties support nation building, sponsoring israeli terrorism, world policing, and the nanny state.

You guys are too stupid to handle your own problems, let us the government do it!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Hell ya Ninja.

Logic lives on the internet at least.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
two party system is a total sham anyway.

All parties support nation building, sponsoring israeli terrorism, world policing, and the nanny state.

You guys are too stupid to handle your own problems, let us the government do it!

How would you like to die? Quick(demo) or Slowly(Repub)?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Now I'm glad I started this thread...god damn there are some smart people on here! Great points...all of you fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Hell ya Ninja.

Logic lives on the internet at least.

Yes, it is pretty sad. Every single news station is complete and utter garbage. The only one I watch is Fox, but even on there I have to take everything with a grain of salt and have to realize most of them never cared about the Constitution or the American people pre Obama. Glenn Beck really is the only decent show.

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I agree Ninja, the news has just become entertainment...there is nothing "factual" about it anymore. Everyone has their own agenda and that's all that matters anymore. As dumb as it sounds I get most of my news from fucking "shock jocks"...(opie and anthony on xm) Mainly because they report the truth. They of course give opinions, but what they REPORT is fact.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I agree Ninja, the news has just become entertainment...there is nothing "factual" about it anymore. Everyone has their own agenda and that's all that matters anymore. As dumb as it sounds I get most of my news from fucking "shock jocks"...(opie and anthony on xm) Mainly because they report the truth. They of course give opinions, but what they REPORT is fact.

Exactly. I mean when MJ died, for weeks the news was focused on him while other much more important things were going on(conflicts in Iran and Korea). Its just pathetic and it will get even worse.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm

It's like that with everything, whatever stories will get the most attention & in turn get more advertisers, blah blah blah. It's just ridiculous. For example, I HATE news teases with a passion...
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 am

Tired of the govt trying to hold peoples hands and control lives. Listen america the once was a thing called survival of the fittest if you were to dumb or irresponsible to take care of yourself then you would dissapear from this world. Instead our govt decides to keep dumb shit around.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Obama shouldn't have said anything, however to his credit he did apologize and invite both of them over for a beer.

Both the Crowley and Gates were probably wrong in this case. They both should have walked away. Gates was being questioned by Police while in his house and felt like he was being profiled. He overreacted and asked for the police's badge number and got arrested. At this point the cops knew who he was and that he was in his own house. Basically I think both parties overreacted and Obama happens to be friends with Henry Gates, so that played a factor as well.

As for Barack, it did give him an opportunity to address racial unity etc. in his apology.

Whatever, this is pretty much a non-issue, where BO should have kept his mouth shut, but he apologized and is making right by the Crowley now, so I don't see the problem. Most politicians never apologize for shit, so I guess I liked that.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 am

WIth the possibility of a national health care system I could give 2 shits about some proffessor and a cop.

again showing whats wrong with the media.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

Also that health care bill is whack!!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

Jruq wrote:
Obama shouldn't have said anything, however to his credit he did apologize and invite both of them over for a beer.

Both the Crowley and Gates were probably wrong in this case. They both should have walked away. Gates was being questioned by Police while in his house and felt like he was being profiled. He overreacted and asked for the police's badge number and got arrested. At this point the cops knew who he was and that he was in his own house. Basically I think both parties overreacted and Obama happens to be friends with Henry Gates, so that played a factor as well.

As for Barack, it did give him an opportunity to address racial unity etc. in his apology.

Whatever, this is pretty much a non-issue, where BO should have kept his mouth shut, but he apologized and is making right by the Crowley now, so I don't see the problem. Most politicians never apologize for shit, so I guess I liked that.

This may be the first time, but I couldn't disagree more. Good for him for apoligizing, he did that after he found out the facts of the case, which he knew none of before his original comment.

And it really wasn't that simple. Gates refused to show any ID that placed him at that address, all he showed was his school id. After campus police came over & verifyed who he was the cops were leaving. If he would've shut his fucking mouth nothin would've ever happened.

What pisses me off is that less than a week before, Gates' house had been burglarized so what are the cops supposed to do? Just not respond to calls or take people at their words? Come on now...

And for him addresing "racial unity", that should have been done when this shit happened. He couldve come out and said it wasn't a race issue, which it ABSOLUTELY waasn't....or better yet, kept his fucking mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....   Sorry guys but I have to bring it up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys but I have to bring it up....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next