Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?

Go down 
+9
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
LTFG
acccardinal12
ohiovol62
GolbeZ
Wolfgangsta
OU
SOKO
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? Empty
PostSubject: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Figured this would be a fun one. Let me know what you would bring and why.

I would have to say I would bring some bomb ass weed and some blunts back to the 70's and maybe a bad ass car like a Z07 vet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 pm

sokolkevin wrote:

I would have to say I would bring some bomb ass weed and some blunts back to the 70's and maybe a bad ass car like a Z07 vet.

+1, hippie lettuce FTW
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 pm

If I could go back to the 70s Id bring a sports recordbook and make a billion dollars like biff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm

I would bring my ipod back .. and rip every future band off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
If I could go back to the 70s Id bring a sports recordbook and make a billion dollars like biff.
If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? 250px-biff_1955
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:08 pm

sokolkevin wrote:

Why? You'd just get stomped by a hopped up Hemi Cuda or Chevelle.

jk lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

This!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

The 70's had plenty of weed, you guys wouldn't be bringing anything new to the party.

If I had to go back and do it again, I'd bring some normal clothing, scissors and a razor. The clothes, haircuts and facial hair had to be the worst thing that was in each individuals control from the 70's... Looking back at pictures it's really embarrassing as hell to see that I chose to wear red, brown and white plaid bell bottoms with an orange and white striped butterfly collared shirt and a nasty Beatles style straight bowl cut due. The pictures must be faded and of poor quality because those color combinations can't be right... Suspect
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

ha ha I misread the question. I wanted to go back to the 70s for the weed.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

70s caddy

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? 3493598895_483202ce49

some sex hungry broads

no question plenty of mota
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

A haircut
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
The 70's had plenty of weed, you guys wouldn't be bringing anything new to the party.

Actually the THC content in todays best far exceeds THC contents of the best shit of the 70s so yeah we could show them hippies something.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

LOL... So a quicker buzz is what you'd offer the 70's? Alright, I suppose...

I think they are in far more need of proper haircuts, clothing, furniture in other colors than green, orange and brown, an alternative to shag carpeting, cars shorter than 20', etc. The 70's had some good qualities (I'm sure I can think of one or two if forced to), but for the most part it was an ugly and forgettable decade.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Actually the THC content in todays best far exceeds THC contents of the best shit of the 70s so yeah we could show them hippies something.

amen that was my point +1
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

I would also convince all woman to shave their bush.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

HDTv with blueray player and blueray DVDs. Hell why not PS3? It is a blueray player, might as well wow them with all it can do.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I think they are in far more need of proper haircuts, clothing, furniture in other colors than green, orange and brown, an alternative to shag carpeting, cars shorter than 20', etc. The 70's had some good qualities (I'm sure I can think of one or two if forced to), but for the most part it was an ugly and forgettable decade.

No thats not what I'd bring I was just saying that if one did bring the good shit back the hippies would flipout. I'd go with wolfs idea
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

No thats not what I'd bring I was just saying that if one did bring the good shit back the hippies would flipout. I'd go with wolfs idea

Don't you mean Biff's idea?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:48 pm

some bad ass subwoofers to beat down the block. some biggie and pac, G string bikinis, 2010 harley
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

mma
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Don't you mean Biff's idea?

Oh yeah lol
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
I would also convince all woman to shave their bush.

Yeah, mutton chops and big bush... It was an ugly time. But, most of those women were willing to show that bush to whoever would look and dare partake. I think I found a positive of the era... Free love in mass quantities. I think that may be it though... lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? Back-To-The-Future-back-to-the-future-546425_378_357
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 pm

I would try and stop Jim Morrison,Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon from dying .
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I would try and stop Jim Morrison,Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon from dying .

I would tell Lesnar and Tito's dads to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next