Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?

Go down 
+9
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
LTFG
acccardinal12
ohiovol62
GolbeZ
Wolfgangsta
OU
SOKO
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
I would try and stop Jim Morrison,Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon from dying .

I would tell Lesnar and Tito's dads to pull out.

Brock Lesnar was created in a test tube by Chuck Norris and Vince Mcmahon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I would tell Lesnar and Tito's dads to pull out.

Brock Lesnar was created in a test tube by Chuck Norris and Vince Mcmahon.

Is that why they chose not to give him a brain? So they could control him?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

thats the shit I was looking for nice one ali
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

And how would you have gotten Jim to stop riding the snake? He didn't die he just went to the next dimension.

And you would need some help to save Hendrix. Did you see that the doctor who operated on him when he got to the hospital says he was murdered now?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Hell, as long as we're stopping people from dying... I'd tell Bruce Lee to see a doctor about a possible aneurysm and tell him to unplug himself. I'd fill Elvis' pill bottles with sugar tablets once he started to drug bloat (He's dumb enough to be the positive in the placebo group believing he wa still getting ripped). I'd tell John Wayne that what they are suggesting about smoking is true and that he will rob the world of 10 years of him being here if he continues. Still the ultimate mans man...

And as a personal thing... I'd keep my Godfather (A mid-level pro wrestler form the days of yesteryear - die hards might know him) from stepping foot in his Firebird and heading to LA. He's still easily one of the coolest guys I've ever known, and the world became a darker place the day he died...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

The only hole in LTFG's theory is that back then it wasn't embarrassing and you'd just become a square. I am sure in 15 years Oggy, LA, regret and SOONERS would opt to go back to the 00's and take off those ridiculous flat billed hats they wear, but if they did it today they'd be seen as a lamer by their blunt smoking homies knomsayin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The only hole in LTFG's theory is that back then it wasn't embarrassing and you'd just become a square. I am sure in 15 years Oggy, LA, regret and SOONERS would opt to go back to the 00's and take off those ridiculous flat billed hats they wear, but if they did it today they'd be seen as a lamer by their blunt smoking homies knomsayin?

Never owned a flat billed hat, can't stand that look personally. LOL Wolf I'm sure I'm nothing like you seem to think. But then again you like to use racial stereotypes to suggest we somehow want to be black. I smoke blunts and listen to rap therefore I must have forgotten what color I am. Yeah I sit around with my pencil thin beard with my chain on wearing a pair of Dickie's battle rapping the homies while I drink my 40....is that what you think Wolfman? lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:03 pm

now now sooners don't act like Im disrespected yo gangsta.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
now now sooners don't act like Im disrespected yo gangsta.

ha ha, you know I love you Wolf. I ain't mad atcha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

And how would you have gotten Jim to stop riding the snake? He didn't die he just went to the next dimension.

And you would need some help to save Hendrix. Did you see that the doctor who operated on him when he got to the hospital says he was murdered now?

I don't know alot about how Hendrix died, I thought he choked on his vomit while he slept. Most rockstars passed that way.

I forgot about Bon Scott.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm

i've never been to the 70's...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i've never been to the 70's...

Really? Is your hot tub time machine broke? If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 726609
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 pm

lol still never saw that movie yet. Next time i have a day off i'll just roll one up and watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:51 pm

The 80's looked like a fun decade to me, I am envious of all those haircuts and shoulder pads Wolfy got to wear.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:53 pm

80's would have been fun just because literally everyone was doing coke it seems lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
lol still never saw that movie yet. Next time i have a day off i'll just roll one up and watch it.

I haven't either, waiting for the DVD so I can burn it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Snorting lines in between hearing video killed the radio star on MTV.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Vice City really made me want to go back to the 80's lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:59 pm

I hate everything about cocaine, never done it, never will.....except the movie Blow.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 pm

can't knock it till you try it. I just like the way it smells.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 pm

i've never tried it. I've seen it literally ruin the life of my best friend who is still in jail because of his coke problem.

But yea BLOW is one of my all time favorite movies
Back to top Go down

Scarface makes me want to go to the 80's.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Cocaine does make you feel invincible, still though, not my thing, would fuck up my stomach

A gummer is a great feeling though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Cocaine does make you feel invincible, still though, not my thing, would fuck up my stomach

A gummer is a great feeling though lol

Now we know why Calzaghe gets knocked down in the first round but his chin suddenly turns granite during the fight.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Funny...I thought you would go back in time to start up a Twinkie export to your country! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?   If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could go back to the 70's what would you bring?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next