Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 favorite albums

Go down 
+4
ohiovol62
josh200612
bobbitt15
Thomasdrrn09
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

10 favorite albums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I never knew you were a big Country and Western fan Bird Razz

hahahahah good one, ya Im just sittin here in my cowboy boots, cowboy hat tilted forward, chewing on a piece of hay, gotta go russle up some cattle from the pasture here in a second.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Q6nF5GrO8

and this was the song that did it for me on that album if i had to pick just one
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Kings of the South is in your top 10? Really? Not even in my top 5 for either guy. Flip was way better in the early days and Z-ro has had CDs that have blown that out of the water.
Overall though very nice list, just had to throw my 2 cents about Kings of the South.

I dont know what it was about that album I just could paly the whole damn thing through non stop

Flip and Zro (IMO Flips best effort in a long time) killin it, adding in all the S.U.C. members and the Yukmouth song, the album spoke to me what can I say hhahaha, C-Note, Will-Lean, and all the other old timers was just icing on the cake

also Jeezys first Snowman mixtape and Come Shop With Me are on my hon mention

i used to bang that "banana's" non stop like 6 years ago from Shop With Me

Flip surprisingly had a good album in the "I need Mine" remake

I could listen to old Flip all day every day, but he has fallen off further then any rapper I can remember. Platium Stars was one of my favorite songs ever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Kings of the South is in your top 10? Really? Not even in my top 5 for either guy. Flip was way better in the early days and Z-ro has had CDs that have blown that out of the water.
Overall though very nice list, just had to throw my 2 cents about Kings of the South.

I dont know what it was about that album I just could paly the whole damn thing through non stop

Flip and Zro (IMO Flips best effort in a long time) killin it, adding in all the S.U.C. members and the Yukmouth song, the album spoke to me what can I say hhahaha, C-Note, Will-Lean, and all the other old timers was just icing on the cake

also Jeezys first Snowman mixtape and Come Shop With Me are on my hon mention

i used to bang that "banana's" non stop like 6 years ago from Shop With Me

Flip surprisingly had a good album in the "I need Mine" remake

I could listen to old Flip all day every day, but he has fallen off further then any rapper I can remember. Platium Stars was one of my favorite songs ever.

gotta agree, I remember when Leprechaun and all that came out, the decline started with fucking Sunshine (which was the most bought ringtone of all time at the time)

Platinum Stars was the SHIT, when I was amking this list I was really UGK album isnt in my top 10, just the way it palyed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxzx5FcDBU

I got hoe's thats 22, they buy my clothes and tennis shoe's YYYYYYYAAAAAAA I gotta lac, What Kind?????
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
I never knew you were a big Country and Western fan Bird Razz

hahahahah good one, ya Im just sittin here in my cowboy boots, cowboy hat tilted forward, chewing on a piece of hay, gotta go russle up some cattle from the pasture here in a second.

Smile

Yeah you look well suited for the job.

http://www.freakingnews.com/Cowboy-Pictures-8762.asp
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 pm

hey wehred you get my class picture from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 favorite albums   10 favorite albums - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 favorite albums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2