Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail

Go down 
+16
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
LTFG
bobbitt15
Bigs03
timthebim
ohiovol62
Wolfgangsta
redvexx8
LA
KingsOwn19
oggy420
ram_escandon
thedarkwingduck2k50
Ninja
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
C'mon Famer, when there's an option people take the option that best suits their needs at the moment. Dana should be worried about where the feeds are coming from, not where they're ending up. IF I were running the UFC, that's where I'd be directing my efforts Farmer... Wouldn't you? It's a bit like looking for junkies rather than the drug czars don't ya think?

BTW- I'm completely accountable for my actions thanks, and the only thing I blame Dana for is "expecting" people to pay when there is other options and he's giving shit product. If he kills the live feeds I will wait until the next day and catch them on the net. If he kills that then I will just read about the crappy cards and watch them on DVD a year or five later. But I will still support if they have something worth supporting... Now that's being a die hard fan don't you think?

“(Piracy) hasn’t cost us anything compared to what it’s going to cost us to go after these guys,” he said. “It’s gonna cost us a lot of money, but guess what—it’s gonna cost them a lot of money. It’s gonna get to the point where it’s like, you know what, (expletive) it, maybe we shouldn’t pirate MMA any more. These websites … you got these websites like Justin.tv, and they pirate all kinds of things. They play all kinds of (expletive) on there. Well, we’re gonna make it where it’s not worth it to put UFC events up on the website.”

No that is being cheap.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

I wonder if it's legal? Anyone know if the UFC can have the right to examine our computers. Is that kind privacy intrusion legally defensible? I have a feeling a lot of defense lawyers might be interested in going up against Mr. Epstein.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir, BJ Penn, Wandy, Matt Serra

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 pm

He's not going to examine our computers, but instead subpeona the companies streaming the live events for IP addresses of the computers watching the feeds.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

A list of IP addresses logged into a feed will not be enough to press charges. If UFC tries dumbshit they are gonna burn their own money, piss off even more fans and make a lot of lawyers more richerer.
Back to top Go down
thedarkwingduck2k50
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:05 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

BTW- I'm completely accountable for my actions thanks, and the only thing I blame Dana for is "expecting" people to pay when there is other options and he's giving shit product. If he kills the live feeds I will wait until the next day and catch them on the net. If he kills that then I will just read about the crappy cards and watch them on DVD a year or five later. But I will still support if they have something worth supporting... Now that's being a die hard fan don't you think?

that's kinda contradicting isnt it? first you called it shit product. but you would still make a great effort to follow it on the live feeds or catch it on the net the next day. why not boycott the product completely if you dont want to support mediocre product. you just dont want to shell out the money if you can get away with it, and not paying for mediocre product is just your excuse. like Farmer said: You, sir, are cheap! It's one thing to freeload, but then to turn around and call the thing you are freeloading on, mediocre just to justify your freeloading? that kind of double dipping seriously crosses the line.

Last edited by thedarkwingduck2k50 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah, they probably won't pursue individuals watching the streams, but instead just the streamers. Stop the streams to stop the watchers. They probly won't do crap, though.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:48 am

ram_escandon wrote:
Yeah, they probably won't pursue individuals watching the streams, but instead just the streamers. Stop the streams to stop the watchers. They probly won't do crap, though.

This.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 pm

1)I have never streamed live, we don't buy every event, but we buy most, and when I don't see it live I typically watch it the next day for free(so I am guilty to an extent).

2)Like KO says it's way more fun to watch it on TV with a bunch of friends.(of coarse I guess it is possible to stream from your comp and put it on your TV but Im not that savy).

3)Dana has every right to crack down on piraters.

4)Fans have every right to bitch about the amount of ppv's and especially the amount of crap ppv's.

5)Considering the amount of people who still steal music off the net, and comparing the size of the music industry to the size of the UFC, I doubt anything comes of this. Typical White hot air.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
C'mon Famer, when there's an option people take the option that best suits their needs at the moment. Dana should be worried about where the feeds are coming from, not where they're ending up. IF I were running the UFC, that's where I'd be directing my efforts Farmer... Wouldn't you? It's a bit like looking for junkies rather than the drug czars don't ya think?

No that is being cheap.

Call it what you will Farmer. But if you go to a restaurant and they want you to pay $45 for a plate of cold veggie mix... Are you going to pay it just to support of your favorite restaurant or will you pull some veggies out of your fridge and munch for free? I don't mind paying $45 for steak and lobster, but I'm not shelling out money just because Dana White says I should or have to. There's options and I'm taking advantage of those options... That's all...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

No that is being cheap.

Call it what you will Farmer. But if you go to a restaurant and they want you to pay $45 for a plate of cold veggie mix... Are you going to pay it just to support of your favorite restaurant or will you pull some veggies out of your fridge and munch for free? I don't mind paying $45 for steak and lobster, but I'm not shelling out money just because Dana White says I should or have to. There's options and I'm taking advantage of those options... That's all...

No the same at all.

This would be more similar.
The restaurant has a salad for $45. Some buy it. Some don't. You think $45 is too much for a salad so you sneak into the kitchen and grab a handful of baby spinach & dressing then run. You absolutely don't have to order the salad. No one is making you and it is still wrong to steal it.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Whatever, some of you are content being sheep and follwing the herder... If that helps you sleep at night, fantastic. I sleep just fine knowing that I don't opt to hand over money to billionaires just because they or some board members say I should. Options my friend, I have them and I chose to utilize them...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Whatever, some of you are content being sheep and follwing the herder... If that helps you sleep at night, fantastic. I sleep just fine knowing that I don't opt to hand over money to billionaires just because they or some board members say I should. Options my friend, I have them and I chose to utilize them...

I like how you call them options, but it is still stealing.

No one is following a herd. I like MMA so I watch MMA. Not a hard concept.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Framer has it right. Stealing the stream would be sneaking into the kitchen(or having someone sneak it out the back door). The Veggie's in the fridge would be SF, or WEC. That's the proper analogy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 pm

captain organic wrote:
Framer has it right. Stealing the stream would be sneaking into the kitchen(or having someone sneak it out the back door). The Veggie's in the fridge would be SF, or WEC. That's the proper analogy.

yup
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Piracy is a problem for sure but it will never go away. They will just blow a ton of money trying to stop it and eventually give up because it's costing more than they want to pay. No one is gonna go to jail for watching an illegal stream, maybe they'll get a fine but not jailtime. This is just a scare tactic and it will probably work to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Yeah, same here... I just reward a company with my cash when they give something worth paying for and choose other options when they don't... Not rewarding them for dropping "that" card on us. Dana and Co. are laughing their asses off at people like you... No really they are...

All I'm saying is that I take advantage of the options that are there for me. If those disappear, I will have to adjust and make a decision. 108 was not worth the cash in my opinion, so I didn't pay for it. From the sounds of things most members here didn't either, yet almost all saw it one way or another (Some legit, most not). I would have maybe paid $20 for it, but not $45. I don't pay $200 to play golf on a local goat track, I don't pay $5 for a bottled water at a movie theater (Yep, I walk in with one in my hand that I grabbed from Safeway), I haven't paid more than 60% of low book on a car in some 20 years. You know what else Farmer... I heard about all of these credit card companies bending over for those in financial distress and I called mine and settled for much less (Less than half) than I owed them and scratched a check. Shitty deal, huh? I didn't have to but the option was there, so... Cheap?... Sure, if your mind is so narrow that that's the only adjective you can come up with.

You have your priorities and I have mine... Worrying about catching an online fight despite Dana White's feelings on the subject isn't super high on my list...
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

There will always be a way to watch events free. When I first started watching UFC, and to be honest, it wasn't as long ago as everyone else on this forum, I would order the events that I thought were gonna be good and the others I would miss. As I gained interest in the sport, though, I started looking for alternatives. First, I started ordering them from a guy over the internet who I found through EBAY. He had UFC, Pride, and Elite XC events and I'd have them within three days of the event. But, that cost too much, at $12 a DVD, and it took too long to get. Then I started going over to a friends house to watch the events because he had illegal cable service and got all PPVs. Now, I go watch it at a different friend's house, but if I have no other option, I buy a DVD copy at the local flea market the very next morning. Same for boxing events. I say, "Let the casual fan pay for events." But, I'm not going to because it's just impossible to order each and every event. And, I want to watch each event, even if the card doesn't appear to be good. I feel like I've missed out on something big even when I miss the suckiest of events.

Besides, the organizations make more than enough money just from businesses buying their events, and I know because I worked for a satellite service in the past.

I'll continue buying $3 DVD events at the flea market the next morning if I have to.
Back to top Go down
thedarkwingduck2k50
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Yeah, same here... I just reward a company with my cash when they give something worth paying for and choose other options when they don't... Not rewarding them for dropping "that" card on us. Dana and Co. are laughing their asses off at people like you... No really they are...

there's always the option of not stealing or watching if you think the product stinks. dont you think it's oddly convenient that the product is not good enough for you to shell out money but just good enough for you to make an attempt to steal and follow? also how good the card is usually determined AFTER watching it..if you dont buy into the hype only
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 pm

thedarkwingduck2k50 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

there's always the option of not stealing or watching if you think the product stinks. dont you think it's oddly convenient that the product is not good enough for you to shell out money but just good enough for you to make an attempt to steal and follow? also how good the card is usually determined AFTER watching it..if you dont buy into the hype only

Hey duck, catch up here a bit. I have made it perfectly clear that I love MMA... I just refuse to pay for cards that should be budget priced or free altogether (I still buy 8, 9 maybe 10 cards a year). Therfore, I exercise my "options" to take them in or "steal" them for free. Give me a card with a title fight on it and some nice top contenders that I'm interested in seeing rounding it out, and I'm all in. But give me a top-5 v. a top-10 as the main event with a bunch of hopefuls that I have no interest in "paying" to see, and I won't pay for it. It's really not that hard to grasp, is it? And judging a cards value has nothing to do with hype, it has to do with the talent on it and who you want to see fight. It's not like we all sit around and wait for a card to end and then call some friends to see how the fights went and pay for the replays... At least I don't. Look, if you want to pay for every card the UFC spoon feeds you, I'm not criticizing... I'm just saying that I decide which I pay to see, and which I watch for free.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 pm

http://www.cagepotato.com/zuffa-serves-google-cease-and-desist-letter

from the article:

I'm not a proponent of piracy in any way shape or form, but if Zuffa takes legal action against Google and the search engine counters by removing all search terms relating to the UFC and it's fighters, it wouldn't be great for the company.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 pm

lol oh zuffa
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 pm

http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/11/18/1821644/the-ufc-wants-you-to-know-where-to-find-illegal-streams

This is the list of sites Dana sent to Google. He didn't list the one I use. Damn I knew about maybe one or two of these. Thanks Dana.

infringing urls:

http://articoolz.com/2010/09/ufc-119-free-live-stream/
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/index.php/2010/09/free-live-stream-ufc-119-frank-mir-vs-mirko-filipovic/
http://elivestreamfree.ecpod.com/2010/09/ufc-119-live-stream/
http://ezyspot.com/Entertainment/Watch_UFC_119_Online_Free_Video_Streaming
http://live-stream-free.co.cc/saints-vs-49ers-live-stream-online-free/
http://livestreamjunkie.typepad.com/blog/2010/09/ufc-119-live-stream-free-online.html
http://livestreamz.com/
http://news.mmavista.com/
http://newsupdateonline.i.ph/blogs/newsupdateonline/2010/09/22/ufc-119-live-stream-free/
http://newyork.going.com/event-797077;UFC_119_Live_Stream_FreeUFC_119_Free_Stream
http://sanfrancisco.going.com/event-796511;ufc_119_free_live_stream
http://snipsly.com/2010/09/21/ufc-119-live-stream-2/
http://sportsstreaminglinks.com/watch-ufc-119-live-stream-online-free-mir-cro-cop-ufc-119.html
http://tariusp.livejournal.com/23675.html
http://ufcfreelivestream.i.ph/
http://ufclive.org/
http://watch-sports-online.info/
http://watchalivestreamonline.com/
http://watchlivestreamshow.blogspot.com/
http://worldonpc.com/ufc-119-live-stream-free-watch-ufc-119-online
http://www.24masti.com/ways-to-watch-ufc-119-online-free/8098/
http://www.armchairjocks.com/
http://www.artuji.com/ufc-119-live-stream-channels/7690
http://www.champbux.com/
http://www.computeruser.com/pressreleases/free-stream-live-watch-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop-online-streaming-in-hd-with-satellite-direct.html
http://www.crocop.de/
http://www.flixya.com/post/joemargecaraya/2236858/
http://www.freevideostream.info/watch-ufc-119-live-stream.html
http://www.hotklix.com/link/Sports/Events/ufc-119-free-live-stream-Watch-UFC-117-Free-Live-Stream
http://www.jumptags.com/topic/ufc%20119%20stream%20free/
http://www.mmabloodbath.com/
http://www.mmahacks.com/
http://www.myplick.com/view/74jRZeXRxXn/UFC-119-Mir-vs-Cro-Cop-Live-Stream-HD
http://www.pinayads.com/2009/11/ufc-105/
http://www.pinayads.com/2010/09/ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop/
http://www.rhodacks.com/ufc-119-live-stream-free/
http://www.sportsliveblogger.com/
http://www.sportsliveblogger.com/2010/09/ufc-119-live-stream.html
http://www.squidoo.com/ufc-119-free-live-stream
http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Free+Stream!+Live+Watch+UFC+119+Mir+vs+Cro+Cop+Online+Streaming+in+HD+with+Satellite+Direct/5997829.html
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-free-stream-live-watch-ufc-119-mir-vs-/2010/09/25/5028070.htm
http://wzmovies.com/
http://xyre1234.glogster.com/ufc-119-live-streamwatch-online-free-mir-vs-cro-cop/
http://10nit.com/index.php?showtopic=100126&view=old
http://87.106.254.56/showthread.php?p=290122
http://aimzsoft.com/download-movie/13894-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop-prelims-hdtv-x264-rudos.html
http://aimzsoft.com/tv-show/5237-ufc-118-weigh-in-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://all-shares.com/download/299681807-ufc-118-edgar-vs-penn-2-ppv-hdtv-xvid-xs-rar.html
http://allwrestlers.net/2010/09/descargar-ufc-119-espanol-latino-calidad-hdtv-dvdrip/
http://arisemetal.blogspot.com/2010/09/ufc-118-download.html
http://asianent.blogspot.com/2010/09/ufc119espnhdtvxvid-freak.html
http://avaxhome.ws/video/ufc_119_espn_hdtv_freak.html
http://ba-k.com/showthread.php?t=1408386
http://bbindir.net/dizi-download-yabanci-diziler/82575-ufc-114-dvdrip.html
http://best-warez.cz/movie-serialy/ufc-117-post-fight-conference-t371895.htm
http://bestmy.co.cc/ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop-dsr-xvid-xwt
http://blog.7s-b.com/2010/08/29/179867
http://blog.egexa.com/movies/471520-ufc-118-weigh-in-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://blog.egexa.com/tvshows/467875-ufc-118-countdown-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://blog.egexa.com/tvshows/541920-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop-prelims-hdtv-x264-rudos.html
http://boardreader.com/fp/OnlineSport_Forum_Grupul_pentr_9986/Multimedia_494591.html
http://budweiserboxing.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?p=34788&
http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:1289035c5ed43ae797b9dfb127576bad:7cdbf02e3e5a8f0912a2c96fe297be6f/Watch-UFC-119-Online-Free-Stream-Live
http://c.dvb4ir.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=7052
http://c.dvb4ir.net/showthread.php?p=12585
http://cache.phazeddl.com/2489690.asp
http://cache.phazeddl.com/2656325/
http://cache.phazeddl.com/2671150/
http://cache.phazeddl.com/2674938.asp
http://cache.phazeddl.com/2677474.asp
http://cannedguds.glogster.com/watch-ufc-119-live-stream-free/
http://captaintalk.com/free-download-mma-live-ufc-118-preview-special-hdtv-xvid-bov.html
http://captaintalk.com/free-download-ufc-118-countdown-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://captaintalk.com/free-download-ufc-118-weigh-in-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://code-projects.com/forum/topic/84721-ufc-119-espn-hdtv-xvid-freak/
http://code-projects.com/forum/topic/84751-ufc-119-mir-vs-cro-cop-720p-hdtv-x264-rudos/
http://cohones.mmarocks.pl/topic/ufc-118-wyniki-na-zywo/page/8
http://compartiresgratis.net/series-en-ingles-y-otros-idiomas/89860-ufc-118-countdown-hdtv-xvid-kyr.html
http://compartiresgratis.net/series-en-ingles-y-otros-idiomas/96942-ufc-119-espn-hdtv-xvid-freak.html
http://cyberwarez.info/forum/showthread.php?1130660-Today-s-Tv-Shows-11th-March-2010&p=2079050&viewfull=1
http://cyberwarez.info/forum/showthread.php?1600374-UFC-117-Anderson-Silva-vs.-Chael-Sonnen-Fight-XviD&p=2

Even though this is like 1/100th of the sites that stream UFC PPVs, it's still a substantial list.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

This is just stupid
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm

LTFG wrote:
Fuck Dana... Give me a card worth paying for and I'll pay for it! But when you keep feeding us cards with no title fights and mid level talents filling out all but the #1 or top-2 fights... I'm streaming it right into that big ole flat screen... Quality be damned!!!

That hyped me up!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Damn GDP...Sticky that shit!!!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail   Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White on piracy: People will start going to jail
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next