Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avicii

D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" Empty
PostSubject: D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"   D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 pm

New interview with UFC president Dana White where he talks about the UFC's goals for the coming years, international expansion and more. What I found most interesting is his comments on the FOX deal - saying it's crazy how many people don't know about it. I find that rather alarming if he still has to tell people he's on one of the biggest sports networks in the country. What do you guys think?

Quote :
On People Not Knowing About The FOX Deal
How many people that I still talk to on Twitter that have no idea we are on FOX, FX or FUEL…it’s crazy man, it’s crazy.

VIDEO: UFC President Dana White Talks FOX Deal, Programming, Traveling & More
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"   D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

FOX veiwers will triple in two years from now either way.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"   D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Shit prolly more than that.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"   D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm

sooo, not working out as well as you thought?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"   D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy" Empty

Back to top Go down

D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"
Page 1 of 1