Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the P4P King right now?

Go down 

Cain Velasquez
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap13%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Jon Jones
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap25%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Jose Aldo
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap38%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Chris Weidman
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap0%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Johny Hendricks
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap0%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Georges St. Pierre
 0% [ 0 ]
Anderson Silva
Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_lcap13%Who is the P4P King right now? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Renan Barao
 13% [ 1 ]
Anthony Pettis
 0% [ 0 ]
Daniel Cormier
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Who is the P4P King right now? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the P4P King right now?   Who is the P4P King right now? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 pm

The 2 guys who were rated 1 and 2 by a lot of people have arguably been defeated this year so who you got at number 1?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who is the P4P King right now?   Who is the P4P King right now? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:13 am

I honestly think Barao is the best fighter in the world right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the P4P King right now?   Who is the P4P King right now? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:28 am

He very well could be. Right now I think Cain is the most unbeatable. Only knock on Barao is that I think even he thinks his mate Aldo is better than him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who is the P4P King right now?   Who is the P4P King right now? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 pm

freakzilla wrote:
He very well could be. Right now I think Cain is the most unbeatable. Only knock on Barao is that I think even he thinks his mate Aldo is better than him.
They aren't in the same weight class but IMO if they did go head to head and Barao moved up in weight that Barao would win. But they would never fight so we will never know. Just like I think DC can beat Cain, Anderson could have beat Machida and so on with teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the P4P King right now?   Who is the P4P King right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1